Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who should be my ideal customer

Your idea customer should be the one that patronizes your business at any point in time no matter the condition of the business. Ideal customer can also offer support that can help grow your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Your ideal customer should be one that patronizing your business, bring some customers for you without even bother to demand for discount from you

I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
Your ideal customer is one your business seeks to profer solutions to, for instance, if you intend to sell weight loss products you should target people who have weight and want to loose some or all of it

your ideal customer is someone or are those who likely purchase your products and even come back for more ,and also they direct some people to come and buy your products ,this is how you can identify your ideal customer s

I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
Before you venture into business you should have consider your Ideal customers before getting your product, because your product will determine the age group to sell to, maybe children, youth or age people

Your ideal customers are those who are most likely to be happy with their purchase(s), to come back for more, and to spread positive word of mouth about your business. If you're looking for more help with getting customers to advocate for your business.
As a business man you are ideal customers people that always patronize you and they are reliable this are your ideal customers that have been with you over time.

Before you venture into business you should have consider your Ideal customers before getting your product, because your product will determine the age group to sell to, maybe children, youth or age people
That is a good point to identify the sector where your market base belongs. The target audience will also dictate the most appropriate style of marketing that you need to employ.

An ideal customer is someone who is in need of your products or services. Someone you are out and capable of satisfying his or her need is who is referred to as your customer

your ideal customer ,well I think your ideal customer is someone that buys your goods and products on a daily basis and and help you to market and advertise your products,thats a ideal customer

Your ideal customers should be those customers that comes from your type of products or market you offer. These are the actual customers that will buy your products without delay

Sometimes in business customer satisfaction should always be the main priority. An ideal customer are customers that comes to your business to do business with you and are satisfied and happy with what you offered because they are good quality

Your ideal customer I simply someone that need your product or services and is in the position to pay for it well. These are your ideal customers and not persons who won't be interested in what wares you sell

In my opinion I think your idea customer should be this client that'll be patronizing your product or services for a very long time now without compromising on it one bit. The difference between Auckland and a customer is the fact that you will know that a customer would always stay true to your business no matter what but for a client if he or she should get a better deal elsewhere he would leave.

Your ideal customer I simply someone that need your product or services and is in the position to pay for it well. These are your ideal customers and not persons who won't be interested in what wares you sell
Well said, there is no specific customers or special customers, as long as you can render your services to them, and they in turn pay for those products and services with capital, then they are your idea customers

Your ideal customer should be preferably somebody who stays close to you and as the probability of buying from you over and over again so you should try to keep them close.

Idea customer should be any body who patronises you and he his ready to pay for any goods at any point in time as long as it is what he or she wants

I think the best definition of an ideal customer is that customer that has to do with you no matter what and he has continued to personalize your business even when your business was going through a rough patch.

It is so good when different people of different region come together to comment about issues. I think your ideal customer is the one whom your products or services have relevance to. For instance, someone who needs groundnut will definitely go to who is selling groundnut to buy. It is just my opinion.

There is no term or quality to define an ideal customer,ideal means perfect which is not attainable. You can only have customers that possess good responsive quality.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds