Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who runs a company better: A leader Or A Manager?

They are both important in running a business. Virtually every business/company has a manager and there is a reason. The manager manages and oversees all the activities of the company/business ensuring that everyone, including the leaders carryout their designated tasks.

Advertisement Placeholder
A manager runs a company well more than a leader because a leader is not well trained to manage a company but a manager is well trained in the field to manage a company and to see to the daily affairs of the company from A-Z

Leaders help organizations and people to grow, while a manager's greatest accomplishment comes from making work processes more effective. ... Both are important but naturally, leadership is ahead of management. A well-balanced organization has leader at its base.

Between a leader and a manager I believe a manager is in the right place to run a company perfectly this is because a manager already has a good experience about the company.

It is a job to be a boss. Managers put the company's policies into action. Being a leader is a responsibility. Leaders are in charge of guiding and inspiring others. Their fulfilment comes from making a meaningful difference. A successful leader puts their followers' interests ahead of their own, and success is measured by whether or not their followers are better off.

Employees will always have their pick when it comes to who they like to work with.

Personally, I will bid for a leader. Because Leaders focus on all the employees they need to influence in order to realize their company’s goal. They know who their employees are and spend most of their time with them. They build loyalty and trust by consistently delivering on their promise.

Managers only focus on the structures necessary to set and achieve goals. They focus on the analytical and ensure systems are in place to attain desired outcomes. They work with individuals and their goals and objectives.

I so much admire the few Leaders I have been opportune to work with, they are always willing to try new things even if they may fail miserably. They know that failure is often a step on the path to success. Managers work to minimize risk. They seek to avoid or control problems rather than embracing them reason why most firm hire persons with such features.

What’s your take?
Good write up! But I think a manager does more works than a leader, leading is part of management functions and this means the odd is in favour of a manager.

For you to be a better manager you must first be a good leader. A leader is someone who motivates, leads, direct and control people to do something under a certain authority while a manager takes charge and control of an entity. A leader runs a company better than a manager as a manager needs the qualified of a leader to function appropriately.

A manager can also be a leader, a leader sets examples on which the employees is to work on. Not just a leader but a good leader is a necessity for the development of a firm.

Let me put it this way, a leader is a manager but a manager is not a leader. A manger supervises, organises to get the job done but a leader supervises, organises, gets the job done effectively by carrying everyone along and doing things the right way.

I think the company can be best run by a leader. Leader is someone who can lead the mass, who has the vision to direct the company towards the goal, who has the capability to take the best decision.

I think a manager performs better. These are people who always make sure that you are always in track and wouldn't want to allow you make avoidable mistakes.

We all know that any company or business need a manager who can run a company very well, so I think that manager is better to run the company very well.

Most certainly leaders will always have a soft spot and employees will explore that soft spot and this will lead to some sought of lackadaisical behaviours in the place of work. So manager will certainly have a mot Better control and managerial skills.

A manager and a leader can run a company very well. But A leader is viewed higher than a manager a leader set goals for the company and work with those goals this make the staff work hard too.

If you asked me personally, who runs a business better, a peader or a manager, my opinion on this matter is that it doesn't matter if both of them don't have good financial education and good money management skills, these are important traits

Concerning who runs a company better between a leader or a manager. Well, I believe the leadership spirit should be part of the attribute of a good manager, because he is in a position to manage the affairs of the company, he must be to lead and promote good relationship between him and his workers so as to encourage a good and conducive environment

No doubt a manager can never be of a better performance when running a company as a leader will do because the examplary life of a leader will be a motivation to the employees

I'd I am not being confused the two words can mean the same thing under different contexts. You just have to have one person who knows the employees well and is passionate to be able to drive productivity for you.

No doubt a manager can never be of a better performance when running a company as a leader will do because the examplary life of a leader will be a motivation to the employees
Anybody can be a good manager if he has the experience, training and education needed for the job but not everyone is a leader. A leader motivates you to do something, it can be work related or not which not all manager can do.

If both persons are good for their forte then I would prefer a good manager. A leader is an epitome of authority and an inspiration to his followers. A manager is one who manages the business or endeavor who knows how to operate especially in conservation of resources. That is what is happening now in our country. We had elected a good leader with many fans but he failed to manage our country well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds