Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who runs a company better: A leader Or A Manager?

The two words'leader and manager ar'inter related to each other. The meaning we read to it. Leader will always find the strategy to be used along with hiss team to get their goal not minding to deviate from the company's rule.....

Advertisement Placeholder
A leader and not manager. The reason is that, manager will only run the company base on organization goals and objectives only while a leader would help in achieving the organization goals and objectives also he or she is a motivational speaker, to influence the worker in other to put more effort and also helps in their personal issues.

Leaders help associations and individuals to develop, while a manager most prominent achievement comes from making work measures more viable. Both are significant yet normally, leadership is in front of the board. An even association has leadership at its base.

Employees will always have their pick when it comes to who they like to work with.

Personally, I will bid for a leader. Because Leaders focus on all the employees they need to influence in order to realize their company’s goal. They know who their employees are and spend most of their time with them. They build loyalty and trust by consistently delivering on their promise.

Managers only focus on the structures necessary to set and achieve goals. They focus on the analytical and ensure systems are in place to attain desired outcomes. They work with individuals and their goals and objectives.

I so much admire the few Leaders I have been opportune to work with, they are always willing to try new things even if they may fail miserably. They know that failure is often a step on the path to success. Managers work to minimize risk. They seek to avoid or control problems rather than embracing them reason why most firm hire persons with such features.

What’s your take?
I must say that I would choose the leader, as you said, the manager is focused on the processes of the company, the structure and the achievement of objectives, instead the leader focuses more on human capital, on the staff that in short is the one who leads carry out all the work

I have seen some companies too where both the manager is a leader too. How will it be if a company is said to be in existence without a manager to manage its affairs, it means no one to take care of its management risk, no one to direct the employees properly, a manager is needed

A company needs a leader in the form of a manager. Haven said this, the best to lead in a company is a manager because of the areas where there should be management of workers, materials and different situations in the business and business surrounding.

A leader and a manager who runs a business better, leaders are people with followers all moving to achieve a goal likewise manager Will have team of workers with the aim of running the organization well, I think the two of them are the same

To be honest, the leaders in some businesses are also the managers. To make it better, there should be synergy between the two if at all the roles of the leaders and the mangers are performed by different people. This will prevent clash of duties or even unhealthy rivalry.

I would say a manager who has leadership qualities would run a company successfully without any hassle or problem with his employees. Leadership helps in being able to lead successfully.

A manager runs a company better a leader because he knows how to look over some cases which involve breaks in the business. A manager is the person who utilize the company's capital and resources to produce output

Managers help organizations and people grow, while the greatest achievement of a manager is to make work processes more effective. ... Both are important, but of course leadership comes before management. A balanced organization has leadership at its base.
People often mistake a manager and a leader together, there is a big difference between them, a leader is someone who is inclusive, who carries others along in his decision making. A leader also is a very smart person who deal with a lot of issues decisive.

Pioneers help associations and individuals develop, while chiefs' most noteworthy achievement comes from making work measures more effective. Both are significant, however normally, initiative goes past administration. The establishment of a fair association is its establishment

As I would see it I will say that a director is in the best situation to deal with an organization or any business. Yet, the director should be somebody that is vested with acceptable administrative abilities else he won't convey the planning results. Anyone can be a pioneer yet anyone can never be a chief.

In the case of the running of a company or a business, the manager is the same thing as the leader of the organisation in that particular time. Although the business may have her owner but the manager is the one that is running the business, making sure that the business is going on smoothly so therefore he is the assumed leader at that particular point in time.

Employees will always have their pick when it comes to who they like to work with.

Personally, I will bid for a leader. Because Leaders focus on all the employees they need to influence in order to realize their company’s goal. They know who their employees are and spend most of their time with them. They build loyalty and trust by consistently delivering on their promise.

Managers only focus on the structures necessary to set and achieve goals. They focus on the analytical and ensure systems are in place to attain desired outcomes. They work with individuals and their goals and objectives.

I so much admire the few Leaders I have been opportune to work with, they are always willing to try new things even if they may fail miserably. They know that failure is often a step on the path to success. Managers work to minimize risk. They seek to avoid or control problems rather than embracing them reason why most firm hire persons with such features.

What’s your take?
I think a manager is suitable for the position. A manger has to do things strategically, I am not saying a leader don't think strategically but he manager position is a professional duty that some individual are specialized in. A leader is a very good position also but I feel a leader normally attach emotion to its divisions at times, the sacrifice of taking that position also. But as a you are not allowed to do such

I believe it is a manager that runs company better because it is him or her that forsee the activities of the company both in human and production. Even if there is a leader without a manager the company can't move in progress. So manager is so much important in a company.

A company needs both the manager and the leader in order for it the move forward. The manager arranges organizers and focuses on the company's goals both long-term and short-term in order to achieve success in the business. The leader on the other hand make sure everyone is carrying out his duties in the company in order to achieve a common goal.

I think the two terms are closely related. You will want someone who will oversee your business, that is called a manger and such manager should have leadership skills to actually direct subordinates and cordinate actions.

The leader or CEO may own the business and decides to employ able hand to run his business to greater heights. It might be because he lacks the knowledge, skills or experience which is needed to run a business, unless he has all it takes to run his business, then no need of a manager. Also, the leader may decide to employ more hands to join him in running the business. Which ever way, both can run a business.

A leader is definitely an efficient manager who gets the desired result througg exuding the required influence on the ríght set of human resources at his disposal to attain set objective. Managers most times maybe tied down with a process. But a leader is a holistic manager.

A manager can run a company much better than a leader, the reason is manager will:
DIRECT: Part of the skill a manager needs to acquire is to direct the staff under his or her supervision.
PLANING: A manager will definitely make sure he or she is excellent in planning towards any unforeseen event or make proper planning concerning the growth of the business.
ORGANISE:
CO-ORDINATE,
STAFFING:
CONTROL:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds