Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who runs a company better: A leader Or A Manager?

I will go with leader Anyone within an organization has the potential to become a leader, but managers must be leaders. ... A manager who cannot lead is not able to build trust and create engagement within an organization to get to where they need to go. Neither of these scenarios are practical or effective.

Advertisement Placeholder
Leaders help organizations and people to grow, while a manager's greatest accomplishment comes from making work processes more effective. ... Both are important but naturally, leadership is ahead of management. A well-balanced organization has leadership at its base

Business managers are professional and they are likely to run business better. A leader can just be anyone chosen to lead the affairs of a group of person to achieve a particular goal. Managers are qualified academically.

Anybody among the manager and the owner of the business can run a company better depending on the seriousness and the zeal of the person towards the success of the business

We all know we need a touch of leadership and a touch or manegerian artitude when running a company. For me a manager will be the sure bet to successfully run a big company
Yes every company or business owners need manager that can run their business very well, because manager is the person that can take your company very well and also to mention that everything is in order.

I will go with leader Anyone within an organization has the potential to become a leader, but managers must be leaders. ... A manager who cannot lead is not able to build trust and create engagement within an organization to get to where they need to go. Neither of these scenarios are practical or effective.
A friend of mine said managers are professionals because they have and study a good managerial course on how to successfully manage a business without stress and I believe a leader can also manage and lead.

A leader who usually does by example and has a personal relationship with his employees tend to have a business that is moving faster even though both personalities are very important.

A "manager" title usually indicates that you can build your own team, while a "lead" is often presented with a team that has to lead. ... Manager = does not necessarily have to specialize in the subjects, but manages to assign the people and resources needed to complete the tasks.
One of he thing about a manager is that his roles and operation are usually fixed to the direct operation of the process of assigned roles and how it can be executed,while a learder usually think outside the box and lead by example.

A leader who usually does by example and has a personal relationship with his employees tend to have a business that is moving faster even though both personalities are very important.
I would go for a leader. A leader is interested in the welfare of his staff and will always make sure they are ready for the tasks ahead of them.

We all know we need a touch of leadership and a touch or manegerian artitude when running a company. For me a manager will be the sure bet to successfully run a big company
Every company or business all needed a good manager that can actually run the business very well, because we all know that a good manager help the business to move very fast when it's comes to running a business.

Both the leader and the manager can run a company successfully depending on each of their focus , their innate drive towards solving problem, and their dedication towards the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds