Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who runs a company better: A leader Or A Manager?

To me, i will say both come together to run the company as well. company need a manager to run it well. The leader head it, but the manager sends a message to him, he sees his work, he sees his worker. This makes the manager works harder to run the company better.

Advertisement Placeholder
A manager runs a business better than a leader. However most manager also have the attribute of a leader because they are also leading the organisation.

To set things straight it depends on the person, we have bad leaders and we have bad manager, we have good manager and we have good leader, but If we are to look at it in a positive way, I think a leader will be much more effective

Employees will always have their pick when it comes to who they like to work with.

Personally, I will bid for a leader. Because Leaders focus on all the employees they need to influence in order to realize their company’s goal. They know who their employees are and spend most of their time with them. They build loyalty and trust by consistently delivering on their promise.

Managers only focus on the structures necessary to set and achieve goals. They focus on the analytical and ensure systems are in place to attain desired outcomes. They work with individuals and their goals and objectives.

I so much admire the few Leaders I have been opportune to work with, they are always willing to try new things even if they may fail miserably. They know that failure is often a step on the path to success. Managers work to minimize risk. They seek to avoid or control problems rather than embracing them reason why most firm hire persons with such features.

What’s your take?
Personally i would have to agree with you and say a leader. A leader has natural qualities that they can use to inspire and to motivate the people that are under them or those that are following them and in a business you have to inspire this in your employees in order to increase your productivity and get our high quality work as well.

With your explanation, I am going with your thought. A leader will not only see to the progress of the company but also he will also be concerned about the welfare and the improvement of the workers.

It's definitely a leader their are things attached to been a leader you can't be a leader out of the sky you definitely have all the necessary quality to bring things to work out .

Employees will always have their pick when it comes to who they like to work with. Personally, I will bid for a leader. Because Leaders focus on all the employees they need to influence in order to realize their company’s goal. They know who their employees are and spend most of their time with them. They build loyalty and trust by consistently delivering on their promise. Managers only focus on the structures necessary to set and achieve goals. They focus on the analytical and ensure systems are in place to attain desired outcomes. They work with individuals and their goals and objectives. I so much admire the few Leaders I have been opportune to work with, they are always willing to try new things even if they may fail miserably. They know that failure is often a step on the path to success. Managers work to minimize risk. They seek to avoid or control problems rather than embracing them reason why most firm hire persons with such features. What’s your take?

We might have different opinion on who run a company better, to me I will say a leader or the owner of the company, an leader will never allow a problem to hinder the movement and the improvement of the company.

In terms of company or business ventures I believe a company is run or managed by a manager and not a leader some time a leader can also be referred as a manager when he had all the qualities or characteristics of being a manager with the intellectual and initiative about the business.

I think a manager performs better. These are people who always make sure that you are always in track and wouldn't want to allow you make avoidable mistakes.
Ever heard the saying a leader is a natural manager? That's because managers learn to do things the right way for effectiveness of business but leaders do things right for the business and it's workers.

We might have different opinion on who run a company better, to me I will say a leader or the owner of the company, an leader will never allow a problem to hinder the movement and the improvement of the company.
Manager and designed and made to run a company however a manager also have a leadership role and must also depict a leadership character in order to manage the company effectively.

The position does not run the company, you are a leader or a manager does not mean you can run the company better. In order to run the company well, you need knowledge and skills in the relevant field.

Can't really point out what you are reffering to here op, but in logical sense they are actually the same. But it's better to be a leader than a manager.

Depends on what type of company and what is needed to do, I think the maoe is capable of running and managing a business better with highest stress tolerance to face any challenge that comes in the business
[automerge]1627996170[/automerge]
A manager maybe someone who have experience in managing a business before but a leader can only be able to manage a group of people but not the economic and financial aspects of a business. I think the manager is the best.

Leaders are better suited to manage anything. They're better at communicating ideas and making people work for them; also raising leaders is also important so that while they're away, others can fill in for them

I believe these two roles are very important and they go hand in hand. The main job of a leader is to lead. While the manager helps in managing all the resources

Is there a designated post called leader in an organisation? The manager's role is to lead the workers, the primary responsibility of a manager is to manage money,men and materials towards achieving set targets and goals.

A manager needs to be a leader to be able to run a business. It is his leadership ability that helps him to be able to manage the business and more especially the human resource aspect .

The two concepts are quite interwoven. An effective Manager cannot function adequately if he's not a leader. Also a leader is one who carries everyone along.

A good manager can make a leader and as far as he/she also has the required skills, and is good at what he does then I will choose a manager who's a leader too.

Don't let's deceive ourselves if the owner of the company which is the leader isn't firm the business will fall even with a good manager but if the leader is good then business is good to go.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds