Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who runs a company better: A leader Or A Manager?

A good manager can make a leader and as far as he/she also has the required skills, and is good at what he does then I will choose a manager who's a leader too.
A manager is a leader to be sincere and I think he must have quality of a leadership so he stand in the position to make money faster for any business because he can manage the business well,some firms will even send their manager to go for a leadership training before taking the managerial seat

Advertisement Placeholder
This will depend on the business ,if it is a technical or mechanical business then it is possible that the male manager may be able to run this business successfully because men naturally may have a natural intellect to deal with technical Stuff

We all know we need a touch of leadership and a touch or manegerian artitude when running a company. For me a manager will be the sure bet to successfully run a big company
Exactly you don't just take one they both are necessary to run a business properly. And besides a good manager must be a good leader, its as simple as that

Exactly you don't just take one they both are necessary to run a business properly. And besides a good manager must be a good leader, its as simple as that
Well said, both has to work together, to run a business, the manager needs to have good leadership skills as well and not just management skills and the leader as well has to have good management skills also

Well said, both has to work together, to run a business, the manager needs to have good leadership skills as well and not just management skills and the leader as well has to have good management skills also
You are very correct both have to work together but I think manager is in the right position to manage any business well he must possible leadership quality and be able to face any chalenges that come into the business

In my opinion , it dépend to person but in term of job I think that manager will more likely to do the job cause they are more focused on this but we cannot generalize that .

I believe the leader leads the business so the leader need to be strong in his line of business so that manager does the same if the leader isn't leading well the manager will have nothing to uphold the business

You are very correct both have to work together but I think manager is in the right position to manage any business well he must possible leadership quality and be able to face any chalenges that come into the business
Yes managers is the right position to handle the business, as the name goes, a manager is ment Control all the company resources and put them in good use to achieve better results, and humans are also part of the company resources. So if there is no management skill, it would be hard to manage the humans

I think it's the Manager. A leader also plays an important role but when it comes to implementing decisions and getting all the departments of an organization to function, then a manager is more important.

Any company needs a manager to run it well. The leader leads it, but the manager sends a message to him, he sees his work, he sees his worker.That's why the manager works harder to run the company better. From a leader, he looks at everything that is important to make a profit. The manager is responsible for the profit of the company.
My point exactly. A manager is well skilled with forseeing the activities of a company, a leader is just part of a quality of a good leader. One shouldn't get it confused

Both leadership and management are important to have at every organization. Without leadership, teams would be directionless and not be united on a vision. Without management, teams wouldn’t be able to take actionable steps or complete the goals they need to achieve their vision. I think both are important

I think the manager being the one more knowledgeable about the business can actually lead the business to a success and since he is very capable and so his help can go a long way

I will also bid on a leader. the reason is because a good leader knows how to take care of his employees but for Managers most of them are showing a nunchallant attitude.

In my own opinion , i will choose both , a leader and a manager can do well in the business world but i really prefer manager to a leader because a manager responsibly is to manage a business.

Employees will always have their pick when it comes to who they like to work with.

Personally, I will bid for a leader. Because Leaders focus on all the employees they need to influence in order to realize their company’s goal. They know who their employees are and spend most of their time with them. They build loyalty and trust by consistently delivering on their promise.

Managers only focus on the structures necessary to set and achieve goals. They focus on the analytical and ensure systems are in place to attain desired outcomes. They work with individuals and their goals and objectives.

I so much admire the few Leaders I have been opportune to work with, they are always willing to try new things even if they may fail miserably. They know that failure is often a step on the path to success. Managers work to minimize risk. They seek to avoid or control problems rather than embracing them reason why most firm hire persons with such features.

What’s your take?
I believe managers who have good leadership qualities are more able to run an enterprise.
Leaders know that those who they lead need to be paid attention to.
They know how well to manage resources.

Employees will always have their pick when it comes to who they like to work with.

Personally, I will bid for a leader. Because Leaders focus on all the employees they need to influence in order to realize their company’s goal. They know who their employees are and spend most of their time with them. They build loyalty and trust by consistently delivering on their promise.

Managers only focus on the structures necessary to set and achieve goals. They focus on the analytical and ensure systems are in place to attain desired outcomes. They work with individuals and their goals and objectives.

I so much admire the few Leaders I have been opportune to work with, they are always willing to try new things even if they may fail miserably. They know that failure is often a step on the path to success. Managers work to minimize risk. They seek to avoid or control problems rather than embracing them reason why most firm hire persons with such features.

What’s your take?
The manager main main duty is to run a company. He or she is responsible for the supervision of leaders of various units with sole aim to reduce cost and maximise profit.

What’s your take?
I would bid for a leader too.
A manager who possesses the characteristics of a good leader will certainly be able to manage persons and resources in his or her business.

It all depends on the person. Many times an owner manages his or her company himself or herself. However, many big businesses often hire experienced managers who have the capability of handling the business in a much effective way.

I believe managers who have good leadership qualities are more able to run an enterprise.
Leaders know that those who they lead need to be paid attention to.
They know how well to manage resources.
Very correct.
When it comes to management, we shouldn't forget that we have human resources to manage too. Your employees would therefore require a leader who would lead them to achieving best results.

I'd say a leader runs a business better than a manager. I feel so because a leader carrys everyone along and manages everything while a manager might just be concerned with the finances.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds