Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who runs a company better: A leader Or A Manager?

When it comes to managing a company there's nothing like leader, we have a manager, a manager runs a business and company more better
A manager has the experience and knowledge about the business

Advertisement Placeholder
Employees will always have their pick when it comes to who they like to work with.

Personally, I will bid for a leader. Because Leaders focus on all the employees they need to influence in order to realize their company’s goal. They know who their employees are and spend most of their time with them. They build loyalty and trust by consistently delivering on their promise.

Managers only focus on the structures necessary to set and achieve goals. They focus on the analytical and ensure systems are in place to attain desired outcomes. They work with individuals and their goals and objectives.

I so much admire the few Leaders I have been opportune to work with, they are always willing to try new things even if they may fail miserably. They know that failure is often a step on the path to success. Managers work to minimize risk. They seek to avoid or control problems rather than embracing them reason why most firm hire persons with such features.

What’s your take?
I guess the original poster does not know what it is to be a manager. Part of the functions of a manger is to lead which means automatically a manager is a leader whereas a leader might not be a manager. So in this instance, a manager will run a company better

there is a great difference between a manager and a leader a leader can be anyone who lead a group of people but they may not have a deeper understanding about the business aspect of managing business but a manager is an economic person with a good understanding of business.
[automerge]1613217156[/automerge]
there is a great difference between a manager and a leader a leader can be anyone who lead a group of people but they may not have a deeper understanding about the business aspect of managing business but a manager is an economic person with a good understanding of business.

A leader, would move your company to a greater heights rather than a manager. a manager is more of an in the box character thereby he goes according to what the book says, why a leader works according to what situation he currently find himself in for the good of the company or establishment.

A manager runs the company better cause the manager manages everything he is asigned to do. He gives the leader every detail about the company including the employee's welfare and their work abilities he makes sure everything is in order and and perfect for the leader.

I think manager leads the business or run the business in better way than leader. Because almost majority business run by Manager not leaders. So manager gives instructions to employees and he will run in better ways i think so, but i never heard that leader is compulsory for business

Employees will always have their pick when it comes to who they like to work with.

Personally, I will bid for a leader. Because Leaders focus on all the employees they need to influence in order to realize their company’s goal. They know who their employees are and spend most of their time with them. They build loyalty and trust by consistently delivering on their promise.

Managers only focus on the structures necessary to set and achieve goals. They focus on the analytical and ensure systems are in place to attain desired outcomes. They work with individuals and their goals and objectives.

I so much admire the few Leaders I have been opportune to work with, they are always willing to try new things even if they may fail miserably. They know that failure is often a step on the path to success. Managers work to minimize risk. They seek to avoid or control problems rather than embracing them reason why most firm hire persons with such features.

What’s your take?
Hmm... The Manager runs the company based on what he get from the company and fear of losing the job therefore can make some mistake along the way that could cost the company. while a leader leads he ensure that everything is into place meanwhile there are people who are both manager and a leader.

What’s your take?
Well you have said it all and it is so great of you to have explained the role of a leader as well as the position of a manager which simplify that a leader is born while a manager is made. So that is my take.

Being a supervisor is a task. Chiefs execute the acts of the association. Being a pioneer is a job. Pioneers direct and motivate. Their satisfaction comes in achieving positive change. A decent pioneer puts the interest of their adherents before their own and measure accomplishment by whether their devotees are in an ideal situation.

Pioneers help associations and individuals to develop, while an administrator's most prominent achievement comes from making work measures more compelling.

Thanks for the information. But a manager can still have the qualities of a leader and still mange an organisation or business.
Leadership is a highly respected quality because it focuses on how human management works.

I think the manager should be able to run business model and leader because a manager probably may have an experience about our business is wrong but the leader may not have any experience about business so I will choose a manager over a leader, that is what I will do

Every company needs a good manager to grow. The manager must have all the managerial qualities to function well. Everybody can be a leader but not everybody can be a manager.

While companies often like say they are grooming leaders, both management and leadership are ... within an organization could be a better fit for someone who's either a stronger leader or a stronger manager.

The one who runs a company best is the one who wants to see in succeed. It doesn't necessarily means a manager would do a better job than a leader buh employee management is a factor for success

What’s your take?
I prefer leader most i think leader is a person who run whole business and work with all people and sport employee and give relaxation to employees on the other hand a manager only only mange his work and don't pay attention on others work.

I think a leader will run a business and take you to the greater heights more than a manager. The reason is that a business need someone who can see beyond the present, and the only person capable of doing that is a leader. sometimes you might need an innovation to have an edge over the competitors in the marketplace, it is the leader who is capable of doing this and drive for the innovation. Manager just good at maintaining the business and keep it running smooth.

Leaders help organizations and people grow, while managers' greatest success comes from making work processes more efficient. ... Both are important, but naturally, leadership goes beyond management. The foundation of a balanced organization is its foundation

In my own opinion,both the leader and the manager are all important in running a business,a manager will always focus on the business and financial aspects of the company but a leader will not only focus on progress,but will also regularly check in on the employee to know how their fairing.

Both the roles a leader and a manager plays in a company can not be emphasized enough, a leader lead an organization more better than a manager because as a leader you have to include everyone in your plans.

Well I think so that the cooperation of leader and a manager can run a business good because without Corporation how can a business not even a company cannot stand alone so corporation of both is required then second step is of the leader because he has the responsibility of the company and a business both so if a leader is good and he is well experienced and good in managing business well a manager will also help him with all steps whatever he can do for him.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds