Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who opens the doors of the business

I think it depends on the organization , in some organization it's the staff that actually opens the door while some big organization like banks have securities to do that

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the type of business but most times it is always the manager or the security personnel in the business that are supposed to open the door for other employee to come in for the Business of the day.

For the opening of door in an organization, I think that I really the responsibility of a gateman and not a security man. Security man is just to ensure that peace of that business environment is safe
To my understanding I believe that the marketers of the products open doors for the business because they create awareness to all our people know the kind of products they are selling.

It will actually be very nice for the business owner himself to lead by example and be the one to open the door of the business every time.

It will actually be very nice for the business owner himself to lead by example and be the one to open the door of the business every time.
Not a bad idea, I have seen so many business owner holding the keys to the door, though there are some disadvantage to these. Like some time back I went to repair my phone I discovered that they where all working outside, only to find out the owner did come that day and he is the key holder

Not a bad idea, I have seen so many business owner holding the keys to the door, though there are some disadvantage to these. Like some time back I went to repair my phone I discovered that they where all working outside, only to find out the owner did come that day and he is the key holder
Lolz, this can only happen when the business owner do not really trust the people that he or she is working with, in this case no serious responsibility like key holding will be given to them.

Lolz, this can only happen when the business owner do not really trust the people that he or she is working with, in this case no serious responsibility like key holding will be given to them.
And it's a simple truth that many business owners do not trust their workers so they tend to hold things relating to the business.

It depends on the type of business but generally it is always the business owner that opens the door for the Business of the day but sometimes the employee in rare circumstances.

I think the person that open the doors of business could be the gate man because is the duty of a gate man whenever he came to work.

And it's a simple truth that many business owners do not trust their workers so they tend to hold things relating to the business.
There is no need for them to have employed someone into their business that they do not trust because sometimes these do not always end well most of the time.

The opening of the doors of the business has been debate for long time as to who is responsible for the opening of the doors of a business one school of thought says its the responsibility of the a junior staff (the gate man or security) others say its the owner of the business but as for me it depends on the type of business is it a sole trader or a partnerships type and also it depends on the structure of the business so the two I mentioned above can open the doors
Depending on the type of business and even the business owner will determine who opens the door of the business. But you can't tell me that a business with no staff or Security will be opened by a security... Definitely its the owner that will open the door....

There is no need for them to have employed someone into their business that they do not trust because sometimes these do not always end well most of the time.
You have a point though but it's also possible that these workers might have done something in the past that reduced his trust for you

It is not a question of debate. It depends on the stricture of the organization and the interest of the organization. If it's best to be opened by the employer, it's no big deal. And if it's done by the staff, it should be a part of their duty.

That is okay. But in my experience in working at a real estate company its not the owner that is opening the gate for us. It is delegated to those who are members of our administration department. We also have security guards but it is the one who is in charge from the admin department who has the key to open the gate.

You have a point though but it's also possible that these workers might have done something in the past that reduced his trust for you
That means for you not to trust someone means that you have proven them not to be trusted Maybe by what they did according to you, in this case there is no need to employ such people into a business.

I think it depends on the organization , in some organization it's the staff that actually opens the door while some big organization like banks have securities to do that
That is right. It is dependent on the company or business that you are in. In a real estate business where I have worked before, it was an admin personnel that opens the door.

The opening of the doors of the business has been debate for long time as to who is responsible for the opening of the doors of a business one school of thought says its the responsibility of the a junior staff (the gate man or security) others say its the owner of the business but as for me it depends on the type of business is it a sole trader or a partnerships type and also it depends on the structure of the business so the two I mentioned above can open the doors
Just like you say it depends on the kind of business you are doing that will determine who to open the business, for small business you open the business yourself but for big business your junior staff open the business

I think who is responsible to open and closing of a business is the person trusted with that responsibility because it's not good for everyone to open or closed.

That means for you not to trust someone means that you have proven them not to be trusted Maybe by what they did according to you, in this case there is no need to employ such people into a business.
True, Instead of you stressing your self like that it would be best you just let them go and find others to take their place so you can have peace of mind.

True, Instead of you stressing your self like that it would be best you just let them go and find others to take their place so you can have peace of mind.
Yes but getting others into the business, you still needs to spend most of your time studying the person to know if the person is trusted or not and sometimes you may not be able to know it immediately.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds