Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is your business role model??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
Their are people we look up to during our business endeavour for inspiration. Those kind of individuals are renowned business men. In order to gain motivation to push on, to achieve business success. Their are people that serves as key for inspiring us to attain greater height. Immediately we look into their achievement in business we gain confidence to follow that stride and do even better to achieve our own business fame.

Which business expert do you look up to, for inspiration when you feel unable to carry on??

Advertisement Placeholder
My business role model is Oloye Akin Alabi one of the members of the Federal house of representatives, representing Oyo south senatorial district. The man is a business tycoon and he is the owner of bet9ja and also manages some other businesses in Nigeria and abroad

Having business role models is an important part of entrepreneurship. Business role models inspire you to do and be better. They show you that success is achievable, no matter if you’re from the Upper East Side or a tiny rural town. Looking up to business role models pushes you to dream bigger and achieve more.

Although when speaking of inspiring entrepreneurs who are great business role models 90% of the time you’ll hear names like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Jack Ma and Jeff Bezos, the number of zeros on someone’s bank account doesn’t mean they’re a good role model. On the contrary, you can find your business role model in your mother, a local entrepreneur, or even in a person with no entrepreneurial background. This list proves just that: business role models come in all forms. The only thing important is that they get the best out of you with their way of living and work.

My business role model is Alan Mulally. From writing this piece about him a few years ago, I have been lucky enough to start up a relationship with him as he read it a few months ago.since the things they focus on are almost exactly the same. His opinion was that it is hard. You have to be a loving human but also hold people accountable to the standard that was set.

Donald Trump and all other failures in the business world.
grin
They motivate me that failure is an inevitable way to success. But his lifestyle still is high sha.

But I do admire people like Richard Branson, Martha Stewart, Bill Gates, Paul Allen, Oprah Winfrey, the greatest Henry Ford, Micheal Dell, and the likes.

What about people like Jeff Benzos (Amazon Founder)? I really don't know what category i would put him. He is just crazy. Maybe he motivates me in the aspect of taking crazy risks.

When it comes to business role model, to me it is in stages, I have business role model in my immediate community, I have a business role model in my country Dangote, and I have business role model in the whole world, bilgate.

My role National model is Malik Riyaz from Pakistan. He is now no 1 Entrepreneur of my Country. He got success from Reak Estate Business. But at International Level, Bill Gates , But we should set our little goals and by achieving them will be a successful businessmen

Their are people we look up to during our business endeavour for inspiration. Those kind of individuals are renowned business men. In order to gain motivation to push on, to achieve business success. Their are people that serves as key for inspiring us to attain greater height. Immediately we look into their achievement in business we gain confidence to follow that stride and do even better to achieve our own business fame.

Which business expert do you look up to, for inspiration when you feel unable to carry on??
Obviously first of all my father and than I can say this by this that
Donald Trump and all other failures in the business world.
They motivate me that failure is an inevitable way to success. But his lifestyle still is high .
But I do admire people like Richard Branson, Martha Stewart, Bill Gates, Paul Allen, Oprah Winfrey, the greatest Henry Ford, Micheal Dell, and the likes.
What about people like Jeff Benzos (Amazon Founder)? I really don't know what category i would put him. He is just crazy. Maybe he motivates me in the aspect of taking crazy risks.

My best role model in business is dangote I love the way he manges is business and the way he establish his business around,he is a very industrious personality, I always pray to be successful like him in the line of business.

if you actually want to choose a business role model you have to choose someone who is intelligent someone whose focus on business who is ready to do business and get profit is not an ordinary person someone who have already make things and money like I myself dangote is my room so that we can work things together I want to learn from him

My business role model is Aliko Dangote, cause it has be consistent when it come to business. Business has make him to have more fame and also be the richest man in Africa. I will like to work with him cause have been trying to follow his steps in business, and right from time have been dreaming how to be become a successful business man.

The one that I look up to has to be Elon Musk. The reaosn that I look to him is that he has made a significant impact on the global market and is actually one of, if I am not mistaken, the most wealthy man globally as well. What I find interesting is how he started off and where he is now, and it is this journey that inspires me quite a bit actually.

don't have anyone at the moment I will call my business model or my champion when it comes to that subject. I take anyone who teaches me what I need to know and why I need to know it in making my business work as my model at that instance I'm been taught.

Personally I look up to the likes of Mike Adenuga as a role model who with through some many things to become great, he was once a driver in the city of lagos but today the story is no long thesame cause he has made it big time.

My business role model as a entrepreneurs is dongote and bilgate. There are my role model in this whole world, and I admire them their success, I will like to be like them in my business to be a business owner,
[automerge]1612005945[/automerge]
My business role model as a entrepreneurs is dongote and bilgate. There are my role model in this whole world, and I admire them their success, I will like to be like them in my business to be a business owner,

The one that I look up to has to be Elon Musk. The reaosn that I look to him is that he has made a significant impact on the global market and is actually one of, if I am not mistaken, the most wealthy man globally as well. What I find interesting is how he started off and where he is now, and it is this journey that inspires me quite a bit actually.
Elon is a top top business man with long time vision to change the world with new invention of technologies. Take a look at his plans to introduce electric cars, that gonna be tremendous and put a halt to petroleum use of cars. But it gonna be a loss for those countries that rely solely on crude oil for financing their budget.

My dad has been a role model in my life, that I know a lot of other people growing up with me never really had.
My dad has shown a loyalty to my family, and a love for my mother that I can only hope to replicate when I get to his position in life.

Basically my role model is one of my lecturer back them in school, he always inspires me based on jlhis story life although he his late of recent, he words where based on his experience this far about his business, on how to over critical thinking and how to utilize you little resources to make end needs.

The one that I gaze upward to must be Elon. The reaosn that I look to him is that he fundamentally affects the worldwide market and is really one of, everything being equal, the richest man internationally too. What I find intriguing is the way he got going and where he is presently, and it is this excursion that moves me a considerable amount really.and i love him because he likes cryptocurrencies

Maybe my business role model that I see as an inspiration to push my limit is Elon Musk. Some of you probably knew him or saw him on the television. For those who didn't knew, he's behind the mind of the car brand with the most mass produced electric cars in the market, the company called Tesla. Make him as an inspiration to believe of what you can do despite the many people that doubted your abilities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds