Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is the richest person in the world?

Caali

**hungry**
Credits
I think the two people who can gonna be the next richest person in the world are ELON MUSK AND SATOSHI NAKAMOTO ( IF HE THE REAL FOUNDER BUT SOME SAY THAT BITCOIN WAS FOUNDED BY SOME ANONYMOUS PEOPLE)

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning the richest person in the world. Well, presently according to the research been made, it is stated that the richest person is Elon Musk because his net worth(consisting of his properties, assets,his money, investment etc) is above every other person in the world.

For a couple of years running now, Jeff Bezoz, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg have been the regulars at the apex of the money bags list until recently a certain Elon Musk showed up at the very zeniy of the pile to the shock of the world.

The position of the richest man in the world is between 2 people for the very first time in history, today you'll hear Jeff bezos, tomorrow you'll hear Tesla stock rose by some certain percentage and Elon musk is the richest man in the world. Few days later if any of Elon musk company experience a decline in their stock Jeff bezos will be the richest again.

I think the two people who can gonna be the next richest person in the world are ELON MUSK AND SATOSHI NAKAMOTO ( IF HE THE REAL FOUNDER BUT SOME SAY THAT BITCOIN WAS FOUNDED BY SOME ANONYMOUS PEOPLE)
Well, I never heard about Satoshi Nakamoto and wasn't familiar to bitcoins founder. But as you asked the question that who would be the world's richest man from both them, so I would definitely choose Elon musk. I would not go for Satoshi because a currency which in not legalized world wide can not give you as much that you become a world's richest man.

Satoshi is not even close to be the richest man in the world. The title of the richest man usually fluctuates as share prices move in different directions. It was Elon Musk recently but he went down to Jeff Bezos. The only thing that I can say is that it's between this two lately.

Jeff bezos has been at the top for quite some time so it was good to see someone else, Elon Musk is just great, to even think that most of is investment are not used worldwide.. If his space exploration becomes successful he will have no rival.

My take on the richest person in the world is based only on estimates that is filled with speculation. I'm sure not one of the 10 or even 100 richest men in the world would not know their net worth. When you have many businesses and other concerns like foundations and business associations then I don't think you will have the time to sum up all your money. What for? That is the question of one rich guy in our country. There is no need to check on your wealth as long as you think you are not losing money.

The richest person right now in the world is Elon musk the former owner of PayPal and the current owner of SpaceX and Tesla. It's no doubt that the current richest man is dynamic in Business and has lots of business ideas so I don't see his status as a surprise at the moment after Forbes listed him as the richest ahead of Jeff bezos

The current richest man in the world, Elon Musk has had his hands in several different companies over the years.2 Originally enrolled at Stanford University, Musk deferred his attendance to launch Zip2, one of the earliest online navigation services.4 6 A portion of the proceeds from this endeavor were then reinvested to create X.com, an online payment system that later became PayPal. While both of these systems were eventually sold to other companies, Musk has maintained his status as CEO and lead designer of his third project, Space Exploration Technologies (SpaceX), which aims to make space exploration more affordable.7

Since the real identity of satoshi nakamoto is anonymous it is impossible to know what is his net worth. For all we know this Satoshi can even be Elon Musk or some other billionaire. Or he might just be a simple millionaire who enjoys his life and doesn't care about being that weahlty

Elon Musk is the current richest man in the world right now. He has so many businesses under his belt. He is the CEO and co-founder of Telsa, a company that made electric care US market and Europe. He is also the founder of SpaceX. He is also own boring company and Nueralink. According to some source, he is worth over 190 billion dollars. This shows you have to be a business owner to rank among the richest.

The richest person in the world is someone who is able to get everything whatsoever he needs. Richness doesn't like in the amount of wealth the one is able to amass. It's all about fulfilment, contentment and satisfaction.

Key Takeaway.Elon musk is ceo and cofounder telsa;CEO leader designerand found of space X,Ceo and founder of neutralink and founder of boring company.with and estimated net worth of $197 billion .he is the reachest man in the world.

Jeff Bezos in my opinion is truly yhe richest man in the world. His source of wealth is unquestionable and not merely driven by speculations. Some may believe Elon Musk have overtaken him but he's purely driven on speculations and his business has not kicked off. We hope everything he has planned goes in his favour but as we know, business is a risk.

The Elon Musk was on second number in November 2020, but now he is richest person in the world according to new rankings. With all this i consider those persons richest who has their families and sincere friends. Both these are blessings because money is not everything.

As for me bill gate as been the one the richest man in the world and he has been in that position for so many years and nobody who took over from him till now that Jeff bezos took over and it's good someone takes over from it because bill gate is not the only one in this world.

Elon Musk is now the richest person in the world, passing Jeff Bezos
PUBLISHED THU, JAN 7 202110:17AM
Elon Musk just became the richest person in the world, with a net worth of more than $185 billion.
Thursday’s increase in Tesla’s share price pushed Musk past Jeff Bezos, who had been the richest person since 2017 and is currently worth about $184 billion.
Musk’s wealth surge over the past year marks the fastest rise to the top of the rich list in history — and marks a dramatic financial turnaround for the famed entrepreneur.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds