Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which online freelancing websites are paying you in crypto?

One of the major reasons why we will fall victim of some of the site is that we failed to carry out proper research before investing on them and it is a very important thing to do most especially if you're working online.
You are right, if you know how to make good research I believe you can differentiate between a legitimate website and a scam platform, we have alot of scam platforms this day's.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's right, we are expected to make good research before we can join any sites, I believe this the only way we can avoid being scammed online, what do you think?
Yes you're right, I believe this is one of the best idea I have seen so far here, in other not to be victim of falling in the hands of scammers one has to do some research.

Yes you're right, I believe this is one of the best idea I have seen so far here, in other not to be victim of falling in the hands of scammers one has to do some research.
Anyone who wants to make money online must know how to do proper research. Without enough research there is no way you can be able to make something reasonable because you will fall in the hands of scammers.

Anyone who wants to make money online must know how to do proper research. Without enough research there is no way you can be able to make something reasonable because you will fall in the hands of scammers.
Yes you're right by saying this, considering the fact that this days the scammers tends to make everything to be as real, but when necessary research is done one can tackle that

Yes you're right by saying this, considering the fact that this days the scammers tends to make everything to be as real, but when necessary research is done one can tackle that
It is very important to be aware that the cybercriminals are stepping up their games on on a daily basis and they are always looking for ways to outsmart everybody for them to get whatever they wanted.

I don't really know what freelancing is, so if someone could elaborate, that would be greatly appreciated. Recently, I've heard a lot about it, and it seems like a fantastic way to make money online.

That's right, we are expected to make good research before we can join any sites, I believe this the only way we can avoid being scammed online, what do you think?
If you are good at making research I believe you can hardly be scammed online, you need to get use to this kinds of things especially if you want to be successful.

It is very important to be aware that the cybercriminals are stepping up their games on on a daily basis and they are always looking for ways to outsmart everybody for them to get whatever they wanted.
Yes, definitely.
And it calls for action on our parts as potential victims.
We would need to be more security conscious more than ever in order to avoid future mishaps.

Yes, definitely.
And it calls for action on our parts as potential victims.
We would need to be more security conscious more than ever in order to avoid future mishaps.
If there is a place that need to be extra cautious of , it is most of the online platforms because the cyber criminals used online as a safe haven to rip people off their hard earned money.

I don't really have idea if what freelancing is, I'll much appreciate it if someone here explain more, I heard much about freelancing lately it seems to be a good way to earn money online.
Even though I'm not into any business like the freelancing but I am.veey sure there are quite good number of freelancing sites that do pay there employees using the crypto method of payment.

Actually I did not have much idea on most freelancing site that do pay in cryptocurrencies but I know that site like fever up work and others do pay there members well.

Yes you're right, it still baffles me the more anytime I heard that there is a game that is meant by scammers, the question that troops to my mind is why and how.

Yes you're right, it still baffles me the more anytime I heard that there is a game that is meant by scammers, the question that troops to my mind is why and how.
It is highly important to know that the cybercriminals are doing research on ways to ensure that they outsmart everyone.
This is why it is important to always upgrade your security apparatus.

It is highly important to know that the cybercriminals are doing research on ways to ensure that they outsmart everyone.
This is why it is important to always upgrade your security apparatus.
For every website owner or company owners you should focus more on how to outsmart the cyber criminals. They need to keep updating their security apparatus almost everyday because these set of people keep on researching into how to break the security systems.

Yeah, a lot of people can make a scam platform look as if it is legitimate that is a major reason why you need to do a lot of research before you will venture into any platform.

Yeah, a lot of people can make a scam platform look as if it is legitimate that is a major reason why you need to do a lot of research before you will venture into any platform.
No matter how they make it look legitimate , if you have carried out your due diligence you will still fish out the true intentions of the site owner and that is why it is always important to carry out investigation before setting up an account with any platform online.

Yes you're right by saying this, I was nearly scammed some weeks ago by one site like that, they went and copy the same thing,just exactly like the real the one, while it's just a copy of the real site
That's true, PayPal account is not available in most of the countries, that's why I prefer to receive my earnings via cryptocurrency wallet, I believe that's the payment method that most people use nowadays.
Yes for sure, I was thinking maybe is only my PayPal account that is not working, but now I know it's generally. PayPal account is no more working in some countries.

Last edited:
Freelancers are making good money from the website that is why is really good to have a good skills online so to earn enough money, because those that have good skills are making good money online.

Yes you're right by saying this, I was nearly scammed some weeks ago by one site like that, they went and copy the same thing,just exactly like the real the one, while it's just a copy of the real site

Yes for sure, I was thinking maybe is only my PayPal account that is not working, but now I know it's generally. PayPal account is no more working in some countries.
before you venture into any website it is always important and necessary you check their URL. Some of them can copy legitimate website in order to scam people.

Actually I did not have much idea on most freelancing site that do pay in cryptocurrencies but I know that site like fever up work and others do pay there members well.
Likewise I, I don't really know much about freelancing, but I believe if you have a good skills set you can use it to earn a substantial amount of money on freelancing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds