Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which online freelancing websites are paying you in crypto?

I was confused the first time I read your question. You didn’t understand what kind of freelance site will pay in Cryptocurrency? or to make the withdrawal available with the crypto wallet? I think that these two GPT-PTC sites Cointiply and Coinpayu will pay you both in bitcoins and withdraw in bitcoins. I don't know about this freelancing.

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of these platforms I've been regulated by their countries and as such they are going to be very careful whenever they are rolling out things like this so you should not be too optimistic

A lot of these platforms I've been regulated by their countries and as such they are going to be very careful whenever they are rolling out things like this so you should not be too optimistic
It doesn't stop any platform from integrating cryptocurrency as mode of payment as an alternative payment option even if some countries have banned cryptocurrencies.

That's just the truth, I believe we have those kinds of skills you have to put in the work of searching, I believe if you do that you'll find the ones that will fetch you money.
That's right, we have a lot of skills set that can bring you a considerable amount of money, but some of the are very competitive, you need to look out for a less competitive skills.

That's right, we have a lot of skills set that can bring you a considerable amount of money, but some of the are very competitive, you need to look out for a less competitive skills.
It is necessary to look for a less competitive skill so that you can quickly make money online.
Which less competitive skills can you recommend?

It is necessary to look for a less competitive skill so that you can quickly make money online.
Which less competitive skills can you recommend?
While, the festive period is fast approaching, if you have good knowledge interest on things like poultry farming you can actually earn a substantial amount of money from it what do you think?

Bizdustry and other forums pay me in crypto currencies and it is really nice getting to make some money from doing what I like doing.

It's helpful to get good exchange rates.
I am always happy whenever I am paid into quality because it is more like it is giving me an extra advantage over somebody who is being paid in fiat currency.

If you know of a less competitive skills set you can use it to earn money online or even offline, it's left for you to make a good research and it, we have lots of less competitive skills.

If you know of a less competitive skills set you can use it to earn money online or even offline, it's left for you to make a good research and it, we have lots of less competitive skills.
There are so many skills that are of high demand and are less saturated or less competitive where you can quickly make huge amount of income online and live happy after.

If you know of a less competitive skills I'll much appreciate it if you share it with me, I'm planning on starting up a business online but I don't have idea on were to start.

I don't really have idea if what freelancing is, I'll much appreciate it if someone here explain more, I heard much about freelancing lately it seems to be a good way to earn money online.
Likewise I here, I'm not into any business like the freelancing, but I heard that they do earn allot of money from this freelancing, did u know anything about it?

If you know of a less competitive skills I'll much appreciate it if you share it with me, I'm planning on starting up a business online but I don't have idea on were to start.
That will be a good idea, if you want to start up a business offline you are expected to make good research on the kind of business you are venturing into.

Likewise I here, I'm not into any business like the freelancing, but I heard that they do earn allot of money from this freelancing, did u know anything about it?
It is true that freelancing sites are becoming competitive nowadays and the more people are getting involved, yhe more competitive it becomes.
Choosing a less saturated or competitive skills will help in a long way.
That will be a good idea, if you want to start up a business offline you are expected to make good research on the kind of business you are venturing into.
A lot of research has to be made if you want to establish a business offline, you will need to do a lot of market research and you need to put down a very good plans that is result oriented.

That's right sir, making research is the best way to avoid falling for scam platforms,we have alot of scamming platforms online you have to be very careful.

I don't know much about freelancing because I haven't picked interest in it yet. But most people usually suggest Fiverr upwork if I eventually start. I think you should try and learn about it then try it out .

That's right sir, making research is the best way to avoid falling for scam platforms,we have alot of scamming platforms online you have to be very careful.
Yes I believe what you say is the only alternative in other to be free from site that scam, that is why it is always important and advisable to always make research.
I don't really know much about freelancing platforms but I believe we do have lots of them, you can try fiver.com I believe is a good freelancing sites to earn money from.
Considering the fact that I am not into online business just like freelancing, but according to people who are into the form of business they say the method of payment is usually through crypto.

Last edited:
That's just it, there's no way you can fall for scam platforms if you do the right thing, scam's are all over everywhere if you are not careful you'll fall for them.

That's just the truth, I believe we have those kinds of skills you have to put in the work of searching, I believe if you do that you'll find the ones that will fetch you money.
if you're a beginner on the internet it is always advisable that you go for less competitive skills. This is because you will have more chances of making money online.

That's just it, there's no way you can fall for scam platforms if you do the right thing, scam's are all over everywhere if you are not careful you'll fall for them.
That's right, we are expected to make good research before we can join any sites, I believe this the only way we can avoid being scammed online, what do you think?

That's right, we are expected to make good research before we can join any sites, I believe this the only way we can avoid being scammed online, what do you think?
One of the major reasons why we will fall victim of some of the site is that we failed to carry out proper research before investing on them and it is a very important thing to do most especially if you're working online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds