Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which online freelancing websites are paying you in crypto?

The truth is that I don't really like anything that has to with freelancing, I have a good reason for saying that, you can earn a considerable amount of money by freelancing jobs but they are not a good idea for me to earn money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well that's one of the problem I am having with freelance most of the. dont pay in crypto only few. some have stopped due to such reasons in terms of payment.

i do not know for a fact but i think that freelancing platforms like fiver, upwork do have option whereby you can withdraw your earnings via crypto currency, and currently if you stay in Nigeria, this should be working very well in your favor.
I also think so, I don't really have that much experience on freelancing but it seems to be a good idea to earn a extra income this day's but you need to have skills before you can earn.

Since I ventured in the online earning industry I have not liked the idea of crypto currency.
So when I came across any website claiming to be paying it's users through crypto currencies I avoid that website asap

This should be a recent change then. When I was about to sign up a few years back, the only payment method was through PayPal. I'm interested in being a freelancer but it seems that the field is saturated now.
Fiverr Upwork and the likes all pay my friends in crypto currencies. It has been a smooth ride for them because of the current devaluation of the Nigerian naira at the moment

Since I ventured in the online earning industry I have not liked the idea of crypto currency.
So when I came across any website claiming to be paying it's users through crypto currencies I avoid that website asap
I don't think that's a good idea, if you seriously want to earn money online you need to get use to those kinds of things, besides cryptocurrency is a good idea to earn money online.

Cryptocurrency is the best payment gateway you can never get online. If I come across a website that is not paying in cryptocurrency , I leave the website immediately.

Cryptocurrency is the best payment gateway you can never get online. If I come across a website that is not paying in cryptocurrency , I leave the website immediately.
That's what I normally do, sometimes we'll have a good platform to earn money from but the payment method will make us to leave those kinds of platforms.

That's what I normally do, sometimes we'll have a good platform to earn money from but the payment method will make us to leave those kinds of platforms.
There are so many platforms that offer unfavorable payment gateways and I wouldn't hesitate to leave such platform.
It is highly necessary so that one would not waste time.

There are so many platforms that offer unfavorable payment gateways and I wouldn't hesitate to leave such platform.
It is highly necessary so that one would not waste time.
You are right, we have different websites online that claims they pay it's members but most of them are scam, that's why we have to be very careful in terms of picking a website.

You are right, we have different websites online that claims they pay it's members but most of them are scam, that's why we have to be very careful in terms of picking a website.
It is very important to avoid many website on the internet because they claimed to give mouth watering offers, whereas they are not.
It is good to be sceptical of most of the platforms on the internet.

The truth is that I don't really like anything that has to with freelancing, I have a good reason for saying that, you can earn a considerable amount of money by freelancing jobs but they are not a good idea for me to earn money.

It all depends on each and every individual. Some people prefer freelancing over other jobs and they find it easier as compared to other kind of day jobs as well.

A lot of these established platforms haven't integrated crypto as a payment means probably due to the irregularities and the fluctuations here and there. This hasn't been so helped by the fact that the market has experienced a lot of disruptions lately.

It is very important to avoid many website on the internet because they claimed to give mouth watering offers, whereas they are not.
It is good to be sceptical of most of the platforms on the internet.
You are right, if you are good at doing that you'll definitely suffer,if you are looking for a way to earn money be it online or offline then you definitely need to have a good skills set.

You are right, if you are good at doing that you'll definitely suffer,if you are looking for a way to earn money be it online or offline then you definitely need to have a good skills set.
This is what should be advocated all the time because getting skills is a yardstick to making money online.
If you do not have the needed skill, it will be difficult to make money on the internet.

I am not a freelancer , but most freelance platforms are not paying in crypto. They are international platforms and most of them are paying through PayPal, payeer. That is the only two I know.

This is what should be advocated all the time because getting skills is a yardstick to making money online.
If you do not have the needed skill, it will be difficult to make money on the internet.

There are so many people who tend to struggle in real life just because they do not have skills and i can see that many online earners also suffer due to this problems.

It all depends on each and every individual. Some people prefer freelancing over other jobs and they find it easier as compared to other kind of day jobs as well.
That's true, you can actually earn a good amount of money by doing freelancing job's but before you can do that you need to have a skill set that will earn you most of the money.

Freelancing is actually a good way to earn money online, if you have a good skills you can earn a living on freelancing, I also do don't have much experience on how it works.

I don't really have idea if what freelancing is, I'll much appreciate it if someone here explain more, I heard much about freelancing lately it seems to be a good way to earn money online.
what you are doing on this platform can actually be regarded as freelancing. Freelancing actually means offering games and the internet to people in order to make money.
I don't really have idea if what freelancing is, I'll much appreciate it if someone here explain more, I heard much about freelancing lately it seems to be a good way to earn money online.
what you are doing on this platform can actually be regarded as freelancing. Freelancing actually means offering games and the internet to people in order to make money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds