Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which is profitable business?

Well, with current advancements In technology it would be only advisable that people engage in online business, affiliate marketing is among the really good business you can start, if you dont know how to start I can recommend the SEDP affiliate marketing course which would show you all the tricks you need to succeed as an affiliate marketer and start earning money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently laundering and dry cleaning business has been one of the most lucrative business in my area because there's no competition and the people doing the business are scanty

Currently laundering and dry cleaning business has been one of the most lucrative business in my area because there's no competition and the people doing the business are scanty
That's also a really good and profitable business you can venture into, if you are planning on moving towards an offline business as opposed to the online businesses. Dry cleaning services mate always in high demand in every region.

As all of the above believe me, they are all good and profitable businesses, depending on how you can manage and control it. A business is the provision of any form of transaction or service that brings income to someone.

Most of all the online and offline business are good and lucrative business but we have to do is to study and know how we can make it perfect and package it with better advertisements and good location to start
As all of the above believe me, they are all good and profitable businesses, depending on how you can manage and control it. A business is the provision of any form of transaction or service that brings income to someone.

All business is profitable depending how you are running the business and also the one you choose to go into, you can go into barbing this business bring a huge of money if you can be able to do that.

A profitable business is a business which you decided to embark on and at the end of the business , you acquire enough gain from it and any business can be profitable depending on how you handle it.

As all have been stated above, believe me they are all good and profitable business depending on how you can manage and control it. business is any form of transaction, or services render that earned someone income.
That is just the true fact.because you don't just jump into a business just because you heard it is very ptofitable,not knowing the effort the owner has really put into the growth of the business,the input is what makes the diiference.

Restaurants bleed money and most of the ones that never become chains end up failing in less than 20 years. Unless you have a huge plan set in place, this is not a good business to get invested in. Of the 4 options, a salon is likely the most profitable and easy to maintain.

What really matters the choice of business you will go it is your location. In my present location laundry business is lucrative because there are so many people who do not have the time to wash their clothes and therefore you will make you cool money from them. Fish farming is also another good business idea anyone can venture into in this part of the world and make cool amount of money from it.

Well, with current advancements In technology it would be only advisable that people engage in online business, affiliate marketing is among the really good business you can start, if you dont know how to start I can recommend the SEDP affiliate marketing course which would show you all the tricks you need to succeed as an affiliate marketer and start earning money.
I have heard so much about affiliate marketing especially on social media. Many people are offering manuals on how to excel in affiliate marketing and it sounds like a good investment to make.

I have heard so much about affiliate marketing especially on social media. Many people are offering manuals on how to excel in affiliate marketing and it sounds like a good investment to make.
Surprisingly , there are a lot of expertr out there than those that are making the real cash . So many people just want to be an expert even when they are not making a single penny . you must be very careful of who you are learning it from.

Surprisingly , there are a lot of expertr out there than those that are making the real cash . So many people just want to be an expert even when they are not making a single penny . you must be very careful of who you are learning it from.
It seems you really know much about it. Could you please briefly summarize what affiliate marketing is all about for the benefit of those are a bit confused about it. Someone here might pick up interest.

Affiliate marketing deals with selling of other people's product for a commission, normally you can get a commission between 10% to 50% depending on the product you are promoting. A lot of people prefer using clickbank than Amazon because click bank offers the highest percentage on products sold. But Amazon is more official and people are likely to buy your product if you recommend to them from Amazon. There are different areas of this affiliate marketing though.

A profitable business is simply a business you engaged in at you realises More gain at the end of the business, the business might vary because of the environmental factor,

Laundry and dry cleaning is always been a lucrative job with little or no risk, it requires little capital in the area of securing a shop, purchasing equipment and maintain your standard

Average standard restaurant is the best in my own opinion. If you're have knowledge in cooking standard food, your business will become withing short time. You can even take it to next by creating website where people can order for any food they want and the food will be brought to them within an hour.

Laundry and dry cleaning is always been a lucrative job with little or no risk, it requires little capital in the area of securing a shop, purchasing equipment and maintain your standard
Laundry and dry cleaning business is a good and lucrative business which brings money most especially when you are in the right location , because there's no much competition .

Laundry and dry cleaning business is a good and lucrative business which brings money most especially when you are in the right location , because there's no much competition .
Some people always view such jobs with disdain. However, it is quite lucrative if it is in a good location and it requires very little capital to start up the business.

Average standard barbing and hair salon seem to the option with high profitability and also has less risk. The cost of starting standard barbing and hair salon is not much compare to others and there's no how you will not make profit if you're in good location.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds