Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which is profitable business?

As previously stated, they are all good and profitable businesses depending on how they are managed and controlled. Any transaction or service that earns someone money is considered a business.
What about in your location, which business would you consider to be one of the most common and profitable one presently?

Advertisement Placeholder
Every business in my opinion is very profitable depending on how you set it up to run. Also, if you have a huge capital invested in the business, it's definitely going to be very profitable.

Please rate and advice me base on risk, profitability and faster return on investment.

(1)Laundry and dry cleaning business.

(2)Average standard restaurant(bucca) business that will offer local food

(3)Average in standard barbing and hair dressing salon business.(All in one place)

(4)Native fashion designing and show room(native bead and cloth making)

Pls give ur reason if u can and don't advice me to follow my passion. Profitability first passion next.

Reason Thank
Everything depends on the amount of money that you have to start up the business with because all of them are professional and profitable as well.

Everything depends on the amount of money that you have to start up the business with because all of them are professional and profitable as well.
I don't really think money is the most important one here ,the location should also be considered because without proper location the business may not likely to flourish.. all business are likely to expand in a crowded location.

Personally, I think all the type of businesses stated above are lucrative on their own, but it will depend on what the individual wants. In terms of less cost and less risk, I think barbing and hair salon can be considered. One only needs good location to start making money. Just my opinion though.

Please rate and advice me base on risk, profitability and faster return on investment.

(3)Average in standard barbing and hair dressing salon business.(All in one place)

Pls give ur reason if u can and don't advice me to follow my passion. Profitability first passion next.

Reason Thank
Personally believe that all of them are actually going to be profitable depending on how you follow the business because all business have a business plan and strategy on how to get the best out of it.

I will go for the food business that will cater to the local residents. But it would not be a restaurant but more of a delivery system that will pilot the operation. A restaurant has a high overhead with the rent and utilities. A home-business can be big depending on the volume of orders that you can get.

To be much sincere, all the businesses listed above are lucrative and very profitable. But to my own best of knowledge, I would go for the food business. There's actually no day that one will do without food.

For me opening the average local restaurant is better and will move fast also better because everyone love food and can't do without food so people will always come for it
Food business is something that is always going to sell because people will always have to eat if they have money or not because they will definitely find a way to get the money that they need to eat with.

I think fashion designing is more profitable than barber saloon, laundry and a restaurant. restaurant can b profitable but a lot of hard work needs to be done. I have operated a restaurant in the past.

Fashion designing could be more lucrative, but it is also very competitive filed. This is because it requires you to compete with other creative fashion designers who have already occupied a good place in the market.

All the businesses listed above there are all lucrative business that one can't regret starting at all.. But sincerely, among all, I would prefer the food business (bucca). There are lot of people that don't have the time to cook at their homes and they would want to eat from someone that sells. Just give them the best, and you have them as customers

All the businesses listed above there are all lucrative business that one can't regret starting at all.. But sincerely, among all, I would prefer the food business (bucca). There are lot of people that don't have the time to cook at their homes and they would want to eat from someone that sells. Just give them the best, and you have them as customers
Yes I agree with you. Food and catering business can be really profitable. But you need good cooking and catering skills in order to make attract plenty customers.

Reason Thank
If I was to choose between the four option , I will rather choose the one I can start with little amount of money and the one that's needed in that community, laundry and dry cleaning business are scarce in my neighbourhood,

All of them are nice business to start. But I know the only thing that would be the problem is capital, capital is the most important thing we need before starting any business.
Seriously, I believe that all of them are actually profitable business but what determines how much profit you making them is how you decide to pilot the business and the amount of capital invested.

A profitable business is possible when there is a big market base like food products. When you can earn a weekly income which is more than 10% of your capital then that is considered profitable. But you have to be assured of the supply particularly when the business is selling merchandise.

As all have been stated above, believe me they are all good and profitable business depending on how you can manage and control it. business is any form of transaction, or services render that earned someone income.
As far as I'm concerned all the businesses that was listed by the Op is something that can actually be very profitable if he or she makes use of a good business plan to start them up.

For me opening the average local restaurant is better and will move fast also better because everyone love food and can't do without food so people will always come for it
I believe that running a restaurant business is something that is very lucrative but it is very stressful which makes a lot of people stay away from the starting of that kind of business.

there is no business without profit. i think the best is, to make a good research and the location of the business which can lead your business into profitable.

Which business is profitable. In business you expect to gain or loss, banana chips can be even profitable it depends on which huge sales set in.

Though you've listed these nice services out here but I noticed you're after profitability first and I'll like to ask if you've done a survey and found that these are the businesses needed in your area if not, you'd end up being frustrated, I'm sorry to say.
Ensure that those services are in need, that's how you can profit from them.
You are very right. There's never a most profitable business. A barbing saloon in my area might be profitable it doesn't mean it would be in your area. There are things to consider first

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds