Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which is profitable business?

Well I personally think that all businesses are actually very profitable and it depends on the way you handle it and how committed you are to make it work

Advertisement Placeholder
The truth is that all of them can be lucrative and bring your profit depending on the location in which you find yourself. I would personally prefer to have a restaurant because I believe everybody has to eat food in a day.

Well,I think all of them are good business you can do in other to get profit,but I suggest you should just do research on the type of business that is lacking in your community.

I think fashion designing is more profitable than barber saloon, laundry and a restaurant. restaurant can b profitable but a lot of hard work needs to be done. I have operated a restaurant in the past.

All of the above things you listed are profitable but i feel an average restaurant that offers local food will be more profitable. This is because food is something we can't do without as human beings, you would definitely have alot if patronage if your food is nice and your restaurant is in a good environment.

I think fashion designing is more profitable than barber saloon, laundry and a restaurant. restaurant can b profitable but a lot of hard work needs to be done. I have operated a restaurant in the past.
In terms of a restaurant requiring hard work, am guessing you would have some experience with that, but how can you be so sure that a fashion designing gig is more profitable than a restaurant?

I haven been into restaurant business, and I know every nuances of restaurant business. Covid pandemic is still there. Therefore, I know this is not a favorable time for restaurant business.

I will suggest you go for a local restaurant but introduce brands of drinks too, let it go hand in hand. We all like to keep the stomach filled and we know that no one goes a day without having something to eat and trust me if you know how to prepare sumptuous meals then you are covered. This business is very lucrative.
The food business is a nice suggestion.
However, the business is very stressful.
Most times, the food gets wasted if not bought by customers.

Please rate and advice me base on risk, profitability and faster return on investment.

(1)Laundry and dry cleaning business.

(2)Average standard restaurant(bucca) business that will offer local food

(3)Average in standard barbing and hair dressing salon business.(All in one place)

(4)Native fashion designing and show room(native bead and cloth making)

Pls give ur reason if u can and don't advice me to follow my passion. Profitability first passion next.

Reason Thank
A profitable business is any business that brings profit and faster return when you engage in the business, most youths in my area are engaged in laundry and dry cleaning business and also restaurant.

They are all very good and very profitable. depending on your performance and the skills you have acquired over a given period of time. To some extent I will prefer the hair dressing and berbing salon. because it's which I consider the most popular and very lucrative.

to start up the listed above business you must first need to know which business are you good at, you then start the business. what I'm trying to say is start the business you have experience on.

You don't know whether the business is profitable or not until you try yourself. If a business is profitable for someone, it may not be the same for you. You will have to explore yourself.

For me opening the average local restaurant is better and will move fast also better because everyone love food and can't do without food so people will always come for it

A restaurant business is good but you must consider the overall cost. If you start a big restaurant then you will need to invest more. However, you can still run a small restaurant successfully if you have a really huge list of customers willing to buy food from you.

I think number 4.Native fashion and show, is more profitable than others if you are been patronize. Then followed by Laundry and dry cleaning business.

I will advise you you to go for food business because people eat everyday. All you need to do is get a good location for your shop, make sure to cook variety, and give the right portion for the price.

The profitable business nowadays is buying and selling online. This online business give maximum income. For someone to invest on online business would make good income.

All the business you mention here are very profitable business depending on the one you want to go into, but for me laundry business is very nice to go into.

The profitable business nowadays is buying and selling online. This online business give maximum income. For someone to invest on online business would make good income.
Though you have a point there but there are still lots of offline business that cannot be completely removed. Like in the case of a laundry business, its still very profitable till now.

Though you've listed these nice services out here but I noticed you're after profitability first and I'll like to ask if you've done a survey and found that these are the businesses needed in your area if not, you'd end up being frustrated, I'm sorry to say.
Ensure that those services are in need, that's how you can profit from them.

Marketing and survey is a really good way to know what is in demand. You can start a business of something that is rarely found or not at all found in your area.

As previously stated, they are all good and profitable businesses depending on how they are managed and controlled. Any transaction or service that earns someone money is considered a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds