Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which is profitable business?

Though you've listed these nice services out here but I noticed you're after profitability first and I'll like to ask if you've done a survey and found that these are the businesses needed in your area if not, you'd end up being frustrated, I'm sorry to say.
Ensure that those services are in need, that's how you can profit from them.

Advertisement Placeholder
All of them are nice business to start. But I know the only thing that would be the problem is capital, capital is the most important thing we need before starting any business.
I agree with you. All business are nice business if you have a capital. As for me, the business that I really like and want is cryptocurrency trading and investment. This is the buying and selling of cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin etherium dogecoin Shiba Inu coins wink link axie infinity smooth love potion c98 polkadot and many other cryptocurrency coins. The problem is I don't have enough money for my capital and investment.

I would advise you to go for the barbing business. It requires low capital to start up and you will always get patronage because people barb almost daily. A laundry business will also fetch good returns daily and it requires very little capital to start up.

A faster and less risk business would be the barbing and hair dressing salons. If you locate the business in a nice location and be good at what you do, it would be better than any of those.

I think the barbing saloon is more profitable ,I think what even matter is the location ,if you see that the rate of barbing saloon in that area is low , you can launch your business there same with restaurant
Hmmm you have a point there but personally I feel the restaurant has more potential, in the sense that there are persons who go for a hair cut two to there times a month, but food is needed everyday. No matter how many restaurants might be in a particular location, as long as your food is good, there would always be customers.

All these busineses are very profitable,it all depends on the individual and what he think he can realy acheive.Ypu have to be strategic in your approach and look at the market needs and try to be bring something that is a bit up in terms of value and package it in such a way the your delivery is away from the usual.Your mind needs to be in that field and you need to love what you are giving out,then money will follow.

I think the restaurant would give a faster return if located in a good area. It would give you more returns. Barbing saloon is good too but the restaurant would give quick return.

1,2 and 3 is the best as I see because with those three you can work anywhere and I do not like fashion designing because it is underrated and a lot of people who are offering the services is too much here, with laundry business you may be able to make a lot of money because people are always too lazy to take care of their clothing.

I prefer going to snail farming because it can be started with little capital and manage without too much stress and another advantage of it is that it doesn't cause pollution to the environment like poultry

Hmmm you have a point there but personally I feel the restaurant has more potential, in the sense that there are persons who go for a hair cut two to there times a month, but food is needed everyday. No matter how many restaurants might be in a particular location, as long as your food is good, there would always be customers.
People can also cook at home ,not everyone love to buy food in the restaurant ,they feel like it's an additional cost and charge to them ,so they would just cook most especially rural ares

People can also cook at home ,not everyone love to buy food in the restaurant ,they feel like it's an additional cost and charge to them ,so they would just cook most especially rural ares
True but even at that, take some time to visit various restaurant and fast food joints, there are always customers there. Some do not have. The time to cook because of how early the have to leave for work hence they would eat out. Even our local restaurants, there are always people there. Those into transportation business would take break during the day and eat, does who run stores would also buy food. Have you ever seen a completely empty fast food restaurant or a local eatery? It's impossible not to have sales for the whole day, but for a barbi g salon, there are days you might have just 2 or 3 customers.

I will suggest you go for a local restaurant but introduce brands of drinks too, let it go hand in hand. We all like to keep the stomach filled and we know that no one goes a day without having something to eat and trust me if you know how to prepare sumptuous meals then you are covered. This business is very lucrative.

Please rate and advice me base on risk, profitability and faster return on investment.

(1)Laundry and dry cleaning business.

(2)Average standard restaurant(bucca) business that will offer local food

(3)Average in standard barbing and hair dressing salon business.(All in one place)

(4)Native fashion designing and show room(native bead and cloth making)

Pls give ur reason if u can and don't advice me to follow my passion. Profitability first passion next.

Reason Thank
I would go for a restaurant business that will offer local food.
For such a business, i will have to consider the environment and competition.
The business will have to be situated in a place where those who like to eat local food can access.
Also, it should be located in a place with little competition.

How can one be successful in laundry without dry cleaning imagine give out your clothes for just laundry then later you collect it for dry cleaning it is too stressful but on the aspect of which one is profitable I guess here in Nigeria we do both services except if you choose to partner with dry cleaning after they washing process

Please rate and advice me base on risk, profitability and faster return on investment.

(1)Laundry and dry cleaning business.

(2)Average standard restaurant(bucca) business that will offer local food

(3)Average in standard barbing and hair dressing salon business.(All in one place)

(4)Native fashion designing and show room(native bead and cloth making)

Pls give ur reason if u can and don't advice me to follow my passion. Profitability first passion next.

Reason Thank
They all profitable business... they are essential need of man. But if must choose the one that is very much profitable, number 2 is very lucrative and profitable if it is sited in a good location large population. Because most people don't have the time to cook at home.

There are actually many profitable businesses which includes; barbing salon, phone repairs and selling of accessories, restaurant at a strategic location and selling of consumable food items.

Fashion designing and making beads is the most profitable from all you have mentioned.
You need very small capital to get started and you can be making lots of money

Setting up and running a canteen or a small Hotel near big Universities or schools or colleges can be a promising business because you are most likely to get more customers daily and your profit will never go down.
I do agree with your assessment. Such business idea is really lucrative and the strategic positioning is almost excellent. I know of a canteen located inside my University and they are always busy attending to customers day and night

I will suggest you go for a local restaurant but introduce brands of drinks too, let it go hand in hand. We all like to keep the stomach filled and we know that no one goes a day without having something to eat and trust me if you know how to prepare sumptuous meals then you are covered. This business is very lucrative.
Nice plan. But factors like location must be considered. I want to believe it's the most important factor in this restaurant business. Anyways, I would recommend this business

I will advice you to go for no.2 & 4 food business or native fashion designing because I think you will earn more there and many people will patronise you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds