Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Freelancing platform is best for future?

arrain3786

Addicted member
Credits
Now a days freelancing is trending especially in under development countries in Asia. If you have any knowledge about freelancing kindly suggest a good platform and skills to learn which aren't common and by using them if a person can earn a handsome amount!. Furthermore will it be good to learn any freelancing skill online from youtube or any other platform or I should join a particular institute to learn any skill?

Advertisement Placeholder
I suggest Fiverr as it charges a minimum signup fee, the platform lets you market the service quickly. Any freelancer can sell on Fiverr, which is very easy to use, interestingly, and does not require one to be savvy with the technology.

I suggest Fiverr as it charges a minimum signup fee, the platform lets you market the service quickly. Any freelancer can sell on Fiverr, which is very easy to use, interestingly, and does not require one to be savvy with the technology.
Are you sure Fiver charges sign up fees? I joined Fiverr for free. As far as I know, you will have to pay only when you successfully complete your selling service. Fiverr also offers various courses that can be used to enhance skills and knowledge, some of these courses are completely free while some of the courses are paid.

Fiverr is not the best freelance website in the world and it has up to a million visitors monthly who are going there to do business ,that means if you are looking for the best freelance sites I can suggest this one for you because you have a lot of opportunity if you are expert in what you are doing

I will recommend Toptal is all about helping companies find the top tier (3%) of world-class freelancers. That’s everyone from developers to designers, finance experts, project managers and product managers. Used by companies such as Motorola and Hewlett-Packard enterprise, Toptal works by hiring industry experts who match companies with freelancers to ensure that both get the right fit.

I have tried many of them and the best so is Fiverr, because their commission rate is lower and you have the chances of getting contacted by a potential client. Their strict policy prevents scammers from invading, unlike freelancer, where scammers have turn it to their den. However, you stand the chance of getting selected after biding before you have to ensure you carry out any work transaction inside the platform not outside to avoid scammers who will use you and not pay. I was a victim once. However, most people see Upwork as the highest freelancing platform, because it's not easily to get accepted into the platform, your profile must be too notch to be admitted. Again, their writer's rights are well protected unlike other platforms that only care for their clients not minding that their writers are not treated right by so devious clients. Upwork also had the best clients with big project and it is quite hard to get selected for an offer because the competition is very high.

I don't quite approve of these freelancing platforms especially Fiverr , there is too much competition and you get paid so little. Personally I prefer learning the skill and marketing yourself on social media, get better paying clients.

There are many good freelancing platforms eventually for the future.I know of fiverr, but the competition there is fierce for a newbie like you. But if you've got the right skills I know how to market yourself wherever you will definitely get clients. I also know of upwork, the also very good.

Now a days freelancing is trending especially in under development countries in Asia. If you have any knowledge about freelancing kindly suggest a good platform and skills to learn which aren't common and by using them if a person can earn a handsome amount!. Furthermore will it be good to learn any freelancing skill online from youtube or any other platform or I should join a particular institute to learn any skill?
Day by day, free lancing field is becoming very popular and people are taking much interest, if you want to become a great freelancer then you should go on upwork and fiver because the future of these two is very bright.

Toptal. For the first three percent of freelancer hires. ...
Uh, Guru. Common marketplace freelancer. ...
Upwork. Upwork. Professionals' Freelancer website. ...
About Freelancer.com. Freelance General All-Purpose Website. ...
Individuals Per Hour. Freelancer network with a wide variety of services. ...
Aquent. Aquent. Website for artistic and marketing freelancing. ...
99Patterns. Is also a too freelance site.

I have been freelancing for many years now but I do not have a platform. I just join sites that pay for submission of articles and for paid posting in forums. My earnings cannot be considered good but it is enough for me because my objective in freelancing is to have an occupation instead of being idle at home. Being retired I am avoiding hard work online such as what were mentioned in some comments above.

1. Toptal. For the top 3% of freelancer hires. ...
  2. Guru. General freelancer marketplace.
  3. Upwork. Freelancer website for professionals.
  4. Freelancer.com. General all-purpose freelance website. ...
  5. People Per Hour. Freelancer websitewith huge range of services.
  6. Aquent. Creative and marketing freelancing website.

The best freelance platform for now and the future still remains fiverr and upwork. These two freelance platforms are the most popular and the most patronized platforms for freelancers. It contains hordes of freelancers and also clients that are looking for freelancers.

There are different freelancing a freelancer can work on to make money so far the person has some high end Digital skills. I could have recommended Fiverr and upwork but those websites are already saturated with lots of freelancers so the best is to try out freelancer.com

There are so many freelancing platforms on th internet that offer to give you a job when you open an account with them but at the end it all turns fruitless. And for the ones I know that would not disappoint you, there are based on the quality of you of experience this includes upwork, Fiverr and Guru.

Although all the freelancing skills are very useful for one if he develop these skills but as the best freelancing best free lancing skill is I think so marketing it doesn't depend marketing of which things because in cause of marketing we have to sell things if we get this habit then we will surely get sucesss

Whether you are freelancing full-time, looking to earn some money on the side, or are looking for a freelancer to help you do some work for you and your business, these are the best freelance websites that you should be considering.
Of course, there are many different factors that make a website great for freelancers. They can range from the number and variety of jobs available for freelancers, the frequency that new opportunities are presented, and of course one of the most important factor - how diligent they are when it comes to paying for your services

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds