Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business initiative can you establish with $1000 to make profit in 3 months time, in order to make up repayment??

As far as I'm concerned with that amount of money I think he can set up the food business as that business is very lucrative and the fact that he or she can also diversified into other forms of business as time goes on we make the business to be very successful.
You are right, apart from the wholesale and retail business you can diversify and create other food related businesses. This type of business with a good management, you can be sure that it will be successful over time.

Advertisement Placeholder
$1000 is a very good amount of money to Kickstart a business. I think you can venture into poultry business and make profit within some period especially during festive seasons.

For me, due to the constant demand for white meat( chicken), l will opt for poultry farming. I will do a 3month sale out so as to keep the business running all year. Within 3months, we will see the 1st set to outsourcers and get on with the next set.

Lolz yes that's what a lot of people fail to understand,most business is not likely to succeed when you cannot have someone like customers to petronize, have you ever establish a business ?
I have been managing a mini offline business for nine years now. It is still going strong down till today and profits are coming in but not much.

there are better business initiatives to plan it out with $1000 and you can make your repayment in no distant time if you really know what you are doing and you did to your best

There are several businesses that one can start with $1,000 and be successful but it will be very difficult to make the same startup capital as profits within a period of three months.

I have been managing a mini offline business for nine years now. It is still going strong down till today and profits are coming in but not much.
Wow, the whole years of experience, that means you are capable of managing a large business much more larger than that, I think you should consider expanding your business to the next level.

Wow, the whole years of experience, that means you are capable of managing a large business much more larger than that, I think you should consider expanding your business to the next level.
That's where I'm heading to, just that finance have always been a hindrance to man's plans. If I can raise more funds from what I sell I can expand gradually.

That's where I'm heading to, just that finance have always been a hindrance to man's plans. If I can raise more funds from what I sell I can expand gradually.
But you said that your offline business is a little bit profitable and it has been generating a lot of money for you to keep on running .you should not use the profit but you should invest it in the business.

There are many business initiatives and that will will be desired outcome within a very short period of time. Some of them just need a very good primary sources

But you said that your offline business is a little bit profitable and it has been generating a lot of money for you to keep on running .you should not use the profit but you should invest it in the business.
Yeah, I'll invest the profit more, I'm earning a living from the profit I'm making, that's why it isn't possible for me to save a lot and drive the business higher.

Yeah, I'll invest the profit more, I'm earning a living from the profit I'm making, that's why it isn't possible for me to save a lot and drive the business higher.
Well is true, but I believe you should have done all these things even when your business was at a small level, this could have helped you so much that by now you should have been Operating a big supermarket.

With one thousand dollars, there are lots of business I can set up. The first business I can set up and will give me a good return within three months is fishery. This is very lucrative

Farming has actually assisted lots of people to work out their expenses compared to the federal authorities has actually ever before performed. I wish to endeavor into a Long-term financial assets in farming.

Well is true, but I believe you should have done all these things even when your business was at a small level, this could have helped you so much that by now you should have been Operating a big supermarket.
You're right, but the profit I'm making operating farm produce business isn't much. That's why I wasn't able to meet up to expanding it. That's why I've taking crypto currency investment increasingly serious, to raise money from it long time.

You're right, but the profit I'm making operating farm produce business isn't much. That's why I wasn't able to meet up to expanding it. That's why I've taking crypto currency investment increasingly serious, to raise money from it long time.
Well if you're investing in cryptocurrency and you are thinking of using it to support your business, then you are missing a lot of potential profit in the cryptocurrency if you are selling it early .most cryptocurrency investors are actually planning for long-term investment.

Well if you're investing in cryptocurrency and you are thinking of using it to support your business, then you are missing a lot of potential profit in the cryptocurrency if you are selling it early .most cryptocurrency investors are actually planning for long-term investment.
That's bthe best planning dear. I've always live the long time investment of cryptocurrency than any other thing. If we can have endurance and invest for five years or more, their will surely be reasonable thing coming out of the investment.

That's bthe best planning dear. I've always live the long time investment of cryptocurrency than any other thing. If we can have endurance and invest for five years or more, their will surely be reasonable thing coming out of the investment.
Yes it is not always easy but that is actually the best and you should only touch your cryptocurrency money when you are seriously in need of that money to support a project or anything that will still add value to your life.

There are lot of investment you can invest in and have your investment money within three months. One of such is fishery. Fishery is a very lucrative business presently

There are many business initiatives that can be driven by $1000 plan. I can decide to invest that amount of money into buying Land and by the time I sell it it will be profitable

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds