Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business initiative can you establish with $1000 to make profit in 3 months time, in order to make up repayment??

There are lot of investment you can invest in and have your investment money within three months. One of such is fishery. Fishery is a very lucrative business presently
I do not advise anyone to invest in something online except maybe farming, nice suggestion and I think farming will only be the only thing that may be able to generate that profit especially chicken.

Advertisement Placeholder
Going into the snail rearing type of business to me will be such type of business you should go into with that sum of money in your hand. Snail business does not involve the power cost like other types of business

Lots of people saying agriculture and I agree too and the thing with agriculture is the options it offers in terms of investment opportunity, there's is poultry, fishery, pig rearing too to name a few

I think the best you can use that money for and recoup your capital in the shortest possible time is TRANSPORTATION Business. However, you really need to manage it yourself

I think it is very hard to make profit in only three years may be we can do that in one year because you should make 11$ profit a day to make your money back in 3 mounths .

If you're offered $1000 to start a business from a mortgage with a low interest rate but shouldn't exceed 3 months duration. Which business option can you enroll into and make faster returns and balance your outstanding loan time so you won't lose out??
I think the best of the best business one could go into right now in my country is pos business, because the rate most ATM is not having money inside them now is something else. But it's risky though.

But particularly in this season I think I am more likely to invest into agriculture and to be specific buying of food stuff and then reselling it.

To bd honest, I love investment more than business. If I have such an amount, I will prefer to go into investment in real estate management

I think the best of the best business one could go into right now in my country is pos business, because the rate most ATM is not having money inside them now is something else. But it's risky though.
Lol, ATM machines are simply facing issues of redundancy due to influx customers request. That's why P.O.S becomes very popular business choice.

Yes it is not always easy but that is actually the best and you should only touch your cryptocurrency money when you are seriously in need of that money to support a project or anything that will still add value to your life.
That's the only issue we have as average citizens. At times we tamper with our funds simply to use for demanding issues that has value.

That's the only issue we have as average citizens. At times we tamper with our funds simply to use for demanding issues that has value.
Yes but you should understand that those that are making the best profit in cryptocurrency are those that are considering hold it for a period of more than two years because that is when they will be able to get the best out of what they are holding.

Yes but you should understand that those that are making the best profit in cryptocurrency are those that are considering hold it for a period of more than two years because that is when they will be able to get the best out of what they are holding.
I am holding for coins for the period of five years I'm not a panic seller if not I could've done it when the bearish run took my coins down more than half.

I am holding for coins for the period of five years I'm not a panic seller if not I could've done it when the bearish run took my coins down more than half.
Oh, that means you have invested in cryptocurrency for a long time, its nice and I just hope that your portfolio is also increasing by now because everything has started waking up.

I'd buy me self all the tools I need, a full kit of them wireless and corded with a back up power.Currently I wouldn't be able meet the date and the jobs need a full time attention

If i have that kind of money. I will gladly invest in poultry farming.. I'll go into meat production. Rearing if meat producing birds such as broiler. And within period of 10 to 12 weeks, I would have sell them off
One business initiatives that you can invest $1000 in and make fast profit within 3 months is investing in cryptocurrency and investing in Bitcoin mining.

Oh, that means you have invested in cryptocurrency for a long time, its nice and I just hope that your portfolio is also increasing by now because everything has started waking up.
It increased little in the last one and half months now. But my invested capital isn't recovered. O invested when the coins was on the bullish, BTC was around $60,000 when I invested.

You are right, apart from the wholesale and retail business you can diversify and create other food related businesses. This type of business with a good management, you can be sure that it will be successful over time.
The only business initiative I know that I can establish with $1000 and make the money up to 3 months is investing in cryptocurrency.

It increased little in the last one and half months now. But my invested capital isn't recovered. O invested when the coins was on the bullish, BTC was around $60,000 when I invested.
90% of cryptocurrency have recovered but it is only bitcoins and few others that are remaining .where you only investing in bitcoins because about from bitcoins other cryptocurrency have recovered from that.

The only business initiative I know that I can establish with $1000 and make the money up to 3 months is investing in cryptocurrency.
I accept your point of view and it is viable, however such an investment is risky, if you are careless you can lose everything. On the other hand, with the food business and good management, it is more successful without so much risk.

Seriously, I've actually been considering investing in the agricultural sector for a very long time now but have not really been able to come up with and what I need to invest in agricultural sector.
Start with a common fruit or food like melons, pawpaw, cassava or yam, these agricultural produce grow fast and yield good money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds