Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business initiative can you establish with $1000 to make profit in 3 months time, in order to make up repayment??

If you're offered $1000 to start a business from a mortgage with a low interest rate but shouldn't exceed 3 months duration. Which business option can you enroll into and make faster returns and balance your outstanding loan time so you won't lose out??
I would take up poultry farming.
In three months time, I am certain to realise the principal and interest and even my own little profit. This will be more feasible around this period which is very close to the festive season.

Advertisement Placeholder
Though i do not support taking loans but if i fall into this situation, i will go for the food business (staple foods) both offline and online. This business has one of the highest patronages because it's a daily need. The business is also recession proof. In summary, the profit in this business is high, from observation you tend to make double gain at intervals. This will enable you pay back the loan in time.

If I had the opportunity to invest in agriculture, I would do it too. I think it is an excellent option since the return in profits is high and fast. I have been talking to friends who live in towns to see if I have a chance. Because in the capital, which is where I live, there is no such opportunity.

Personally, if I had $1000, I'll invest it in palm oil business. Here, I'll buy from the wholesalers when the price is low, I'll store them in drums and cans and I'll resell it when there's scarcity.

Personally, if I had $1000, I'll invest it in palm oil business. Here, I'll buy from the wholesalers when the price is low, I'll store them in drums and cans and I'll resell it when there's scarcity.
That's really look nice idea , I think all businessmen know when buy the product and when to sell but you'll need a huge capital , the more you invest the more you get profits .

$1000 is equal to 409,980.00 naira. If I am offered such a sum of money to pay back in three months. I will invest in a restaurant business because food sells faster.

In my own contribution, I'll say investing in poultry business that yields in weeks will help in this aspect in order to have the repayment to make within three months.

Well I will invest it and try to do online business too so I won't just have only one source of income and so it will help me in areas where I have difficulties or issues

If it happens that I am giving $1000 to start business and repay in 3months,I will start agricultural business, by buying food stuff and selling it out to retailers.

If i had that amount of money, i would invest it in agriculture, it could be farming, poultry or fishery. These are lucrative businesses to start up and they don't require alot of capital.

If it happens that I am giving $1000 to start business and repay in 3months,I will start agricultural business, by buying food stuff and selling it out to retailers.
Agriculture might not give you back your profits or money invested because three months is a bit too short of time. Except you're planning to act as a middle man in the distribution of agricultural produce and commodities.

I would have bought coins that are promising which will have value in coming years then use the remaining money for some local investment,pending when I'll achieve from the coin I bought.

That is a nice one. I think agricultural businesses are now in vogue.
I would go into fish farming. Even when my fish is not ready for sale in the said three months, i will get a broodstock, and get it to breed, so i can get fingerlings for the market.

I will use part of the money to go into serious training on how to trade cryptocurrency , and I will use the remaining part of the money to trade . in three months time I can be able to make back the capital and pay it to the owner.

$1000 is equal to 409,980.00 naira. If I am offered such a sum of money to pay back in three months. I will invest in a restaurant business because food sells faster.
At least the amount $1000 is a manageable amount of money in my country which can at least start my farming business in a more modern way or a bakery business.

At least the amount $1000 is a manageable amount of money in my country which can at least start my farming business in a more modern way or a bakery business.
Not really about starting a farming business , the point is that will the farming business be able to generate the same amount of money after three months ? Some farming process will only last for one year before harvesting.

Last edited:
Not really about starting a farming business , the point is that will the family business be able to generate the same amount of money after three months ? Some farming process will only last for one year before harvesting.
I understand you , farming business yam farming and banana farming takes like a year to get your return but if you go into corn farming and fishery , all you need to do is to take proper care of the farm and within three months , you will makes more money.

I understand you , farming business yam farming and banana farming takes like a year to get your return but if you go into corn farming and fishery , all you need to do is to take proper care of the farm and within three months , you will makes more money.
Ok if you think this business is profitable then it can be done, that means with 2 round of cone farming and fishery business, that I will be able to make hundred percent of that amount. Nice idea but I don't know how profitable a fishery business is in my location sha.

Personally, I would invest it in food, open a wholesale and retail business, which in less than this time I have recovered the investment and could maintain the business with the profits.

Fish farming is a way to raise such a considerable amount of money, but even with that I don't think you will be able to earn in your time period, fish farming is highly time consuming and it also come with some serious risk too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds