Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business initiative can you establish with $1000 to make profit in 3 months time, in order to make up repayment??

Thats exactly what i am insinuating , we are in raining season light now and if one goes into maize planting , in the next two to three month, you Will surely get double the amount you invested even more.
$1000 is above 500,000 naira. It'll be enough for farming if you have land already and it'll give returns in few months especially if you plant quick crops like maize, vegetables.

Advertisement Placeholder
Even with this,its is seems like a lot of people are still operating one pattern of strategy in a business ,that is why there are a lot of competition in some businesses today.
Yes, they enter to another person's business choice, cos they see things that makes the person standing on the podium of recording higher sales. But circling such person's kind of business will slow down their own sales too.

Their are whole lots of business we can start with $1,000 and reap from it in the future and onward. With such amount I'll simply buy more consoles and expand my business.

Thats exactly what i am insinuating , we are in raining season light now and if one goes into maize planting , in the next two to three month, you Will surely get double the amount you invested even more.
Yes you're right. You can even do maize farming twice a year if you start early and can access fertilisers. Another good thing to plant is vegetables. You start earning from 1 month and will continue even in dry season if you can water your farm.

Yes, they enter to another person's business choice, cos they see things that makes the person standing on the podium of recording higher sales. But circling such person's kind of business will slow down their own sales too.
But this is definitely not the best option and we should always try as much as possible to mind our own business, the strategy of other people may not obviously work for us even in the same business.

There is no such business where you can recover your investment just in 3 months. However, you can of course start making profits in 3 months. Actually, 3 months are enough to know whether the business will succeed or not

The will invest the money on cassava crops. It's of high demand in my country. The by- product too is of high demand. The starch gotten from the processing is useful for production of starch meal and it's also useful to make what we call kabioka.

The will invest the money on cassava crops. It's of high demand in my country. The by- product too is of high demand. The starch gotten from the processing is useful for production of starch meal and it's also useful to make what we call kabioka.
Indeed virtually every aspect of the cassava is useful. A more reason why it is in high demand at the local market. Farmers do have a lot of demand from it.

There is no such business where you can recover your investment just in 3 months. However, you can of course start making profits in 3 months. Actually, 3 months are enough to know whether the business will succeed or not
Yes, their are lots of them, but when it comes to converting your $1,000 funds to making returns with in three months and paying up the debts makes it more trickery.

But this is definitely not the best option and we should always try as much as possible to mind our own business, the strategy of other people may not obviously work for us even in the same business.
Yes, we should try our best to develop our own business strategy cos others strategy can't work best for us. We need to enhance our business ability to drive sales.

Yes, we should try our best to develop our own business strategy cos others strategy can't work best for us. We need to enhance our business ability to drive sales.
[automerge]1629960725[/automerge]
Yes and we should also try to know the type of business we are really talented about because it is also very important.

I can be able to start a drop-shipping business with $1000 and also I can be able to also invest in cryptocurrency business with $1000 and make good profit.

I can be able to start a drop-shipping business with $1000 and also I can be able to also invest in cryptocurrency business with $1000 and make good profit.
I dont really know much more about drop shipping business and I wish to learn about then business but i think I know a little about doing crypto currency business and investment.

I know of a business you can do with less than that amount and I guarantee if you really put in the works you will make thrice that amount no jokes am into it my self for more info, please watch the video below:

I would probably invest in agriculture , because I have more means of generating more profit by selling different farm produce , after building a working environment for farm

There are many business initiatives that can get started with $1000 but even if the amount is too small to start any business we can start from smaller to bigger

Finding the right business online or offline to invest such kind of amount and reap interest on a faster note is the best, but hard to get within such short duration.

No matter how small your business initiative is or how small the business plan might be, still never feel afraid to start the business with the meager amount you have

If you can look into into the snail rearing business that does not require any form if power supply cost from you, you can see yourself making it big with such investment amount quickly

[automerge]1629960725[/automerge]
Yes and we should also try to know the type of business we are really talented about because it is also very important.
That's a reasonable idea you brought up, we should go for business we are talented for. And not business we just loved without knowing about it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds