Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where to find clients?

As a freelancer, we need clients who will hire us to render our services to them for great pay. Most people get lost searching the internet for vacancy, most especially me. Where then is the source were everyone can get clients. Outside Fiverr and upwork.
You can find good clients in freelancing websites such as Upwork, fiver, freelancer and more, the clients working with these platforms are experts on what they are doing, you can search them through Google and platforms that I mentioned.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can find good clients in freelancing websites such as Upwork, fiver, freelancer and more, the clients working with these platforms are experts on what they are doing, you can search them through Google and platforms that I mentioned.
But they doesn't allow contact clients by external way like Whatsapp or even Viber or these social media profiles to guarantee they are eating money for each transaction. This is one drawback for this community.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds