Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where to find clients?

As far as I'm concern you can get a clients anywhere depending on the services you are rendering. Because the problems you are solving is everywhere and also your ability to advertise yourself in the area is also important because people will always recommended you to others if they enjoy the services you rendered to them and this will brings you many client.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a freelancer the only way you can find people to hire you based on the service you have is for you to register with a trusted freelance site such as Upwork ,from there you can get people to hire you based on the type of services you offer.

Up work and Fiverr are good platforms for searching and finding clients I strongly recommend them because they are trusted and your are sure to get customers

I have found out that one of the easiest way of making and getting clients is to use niches forums and also social media to display what you can do.

You can get client for your business anywhere depending on your strategy, you can get from Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and whatapp and other social handle.
Although getting clients is not actually an easy task,as some of the things we put in place at the onset did not go as planed,we then decided to make use of the social media space to leverage and it actually worked out.

This depends on the business you're doing and also the strategy you're using to advertise your services because clients are everywhere looking for who will give them the best services they required. And also you competent, commitment, and hardworking can get you clients because nobody requires services from incompetent people.

As a freelancer, we need clients who will hire us to render our services to them for great pay. Most people get lost searching the internet for vacancy, most especially me. Where then is the source were everyone can get clients. Outside Fiverr and upwork.
You can get employed offline by many companies with high pay by telling people about your skill. A friend of mine who is a web designer, as well as a web developer, was offered a job after his NYSC service. Try as much as possible to be an expert in your field.

How active you're on social medias would determine how you could get clients because mostly, Social media is the best where people advertise and get a lot of customers even across the global. It doesn't limit to one country.

I have coke to the understanding that one of the most efficient ways which you can find clients anywhere is by posting your works on social media for them .

The first steps into getting the right clients is to know the place where they are congregating. The next step is to place an advert targeting those clients. Use an attractive bait to drive to clients to your offer. Do this repeatedly and have yourself with lots of clients more than you can handle.

This depends on the business you're doing and also the strategy you're using to advertise your services because clients are everywhere looking for who will give them the best services they required. And also you competent, commitment, and hardworking can get you clients because nobody requires services from incompetent people.
I really love your submission. The type of business that you do will determine where to look for clients that will patronised your business. The quality of your services or products will also determine the numbers of clients that you will get.

Those who are well accustomed converting people becoming thir visitors and visiting their website often gets reward for that. We should focus on SEO marketing and advertising via social to grow our site.

Apart from online work you could also hook up and get some offline jobs too frok phyical clients who are will to get your service and work in return for cash.

There are many freelancing sites. All this sites are more or less the same . Their is little or difference between them . Same tradition. Upload your gig, waite for bid and pay if you want your bid to rank high

You can get client for your business anywhere depending on your strategy, you can get from Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and whatapp and other social handle.
I was discusing with a friend of mine and he told me,he ususlly gets his client from fiver,but he said there is a training platform where various professionals do gather to get trained on their of interest,and that was where he focus on to get some of his current clients.
[automerge]1626891792[/automerge]
You could introduce your services on online forums such as Nairaland. Put up posts in different sections of the forum and give it time. Soon, someone will contact you.
In any business the process you take to cquire clients to your business is not an easy task.When we started our outfit we were doing physical marketing to potential customers,but later we have to switch to online marketing using facebook business manager and whatapps,and it has really helped the business.

Last edited:
Here is my two cents on where to find clients.
Create your own freelancing website, introduce yourself, and share your resume.
Then join various freelancing platforms, share your website link. Start working on freelancing websites and gain reputation. Your clients saisfied clients are likely to contact you via your website.
Exactly what I also advise newbie freelancers - the ultimate aim should be to create a brand/name for yourself in that niche.
Cold emailing is key in this regard and LinkedIn is a massive place to get free targeted traffic. Make sure your profile is well structured though

What you offer and the types of person you want as your customers at times may determine where you will see your clients, while clients may be found on different social media, there are some offline.

There are lots of places in which you can find your clients. Facebook is one of the places where you can find your target audience for your product and services. you can also find some client on Google by running advert on the platform.

Fiverr and upwork were created to create a specialized market out of the large crowd and pool if people to group people of like minds that is freelancers, which is why I would always advise that freelancers visit their community.

Freelancing websites are the best platforms to find clients. I am saying this from my personal experience. Many years ago, I registered in upwork to work as a freelancer and make money. Some of the clients I worked with started hiring me off platform. That's how I got clients.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds