Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where to find clients?

One of the greatest ways of finding clients as a freelancer is through social media. You will have to be posting about how good you are and about your recent works so that people will see you and then I hire you.

Advertisement Placeholder
I usually source clients from social media sites, I haven't been successful with freelancing sites yet, but am building my portfolio to get lots of clients in the future.

The best place to get gigs aside from Fiverr and upwork is to create your own blog and under the about me page you list all your skills and what you are capable of doing.

I have searched for clients online and offline. It isn't easy at all. I had to learn some other forms of writing to have a wide variety of knowledge. And it has been good.

Social media has made it easier to get clients for different spheres. You can easily get clients through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email marketing and through physical measures.

These are the where to find client
  • 1) Find clients through your workplace.
  • 2) Find clients through business organizations.
  • 3) Tell friends and family you'd like more clients.
  • 4) Advertise for clients.
  • 5) Get clients through your personal activities.
  • 6) Get clients through referrals.
  • 7) Get clients through social media.

If you want to get client as a freelancer outside Fiverr and upwork, you can create a blog and write reviews about products and services you are offering, work on the SEO of the website, the more the website ranks the more customers and leads you will get to your portfolio
Though this process and avenue really takes a little bit of time to be able to maximise the needed returns on the effort you have put into content creation.one need to exercise some patience with this method.

Social media has made it easier to get clients for different spheres. You can easily get clients through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email marketing and through physical measures.
What about in terms of getting clients for graphic designing, how do you attract them, and how do I know my target audience?

Besides sites like Fiverr and upwork. I feel like one can find clients as a freelancer on social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter and also Whatsapp.

Clients can be located on different freelancing platforms including fiverr, upwork, and freelancer.com, among others...
The issue is one of competition; clients do exist, but they must choose you over someone else, therefore you must establish yourself as a competent freelancer.

Currently I'm not a blogger but you can find clients on your social media platforms or even Google, I suggest you create a blog you will definitely enjoy it.

There are a lot of ways you can get clients into your business to patronize is example of such places are Facebook or Instagram and YouTube, if I have a product for sell then I can recommend YouTube as in YouTube you can tell people what your products are good for and you can also put a way for people to reach out to you, and at the same time you will still make money from them viewing your product.

I think that if you are able to use social media that this can be a very good way in order to promote your skills as well and you can get the people in your community and your friends as well to take note of the skills that you have.

The best places to get client are definitely fiverr and up work, because there is like a market place for freelancing, that is were most people in need of a freelancer go to. You make not get as much client else where.
Yes, upwork and fiverr remain the best place to get clients. But the problem now is that the two platform are too saturated. The number of people looking for job in these platform make it difficult for a beginner to get clients there. That why forum and social media comes in. Don't trivialize forum.

As a freelancer, we need clients who will hire us to render our services to them for great pay. Most people get lost searching the internet for vacancy, most especially me. Where then is the source were everyone can get clients. Outside Fiverr and upwork.

There are several other sites like Upwork and Fiverr where you can start selling your services as a freelancer. Mostly people suggest that LinkedIn is the best.

Besides LinkedIn, you can create your profile on the following freelancing sites and start selling your services online:

• Freelancer.com
  • PeoplePerHour
  • Guru
  • FreeUp
  • Contena

LinkedIn is one of the platforms in which you can use to get clients. You can also make use of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You need some level of consistency and patience.

I have even discovered that it is going to be more easier for you to get clients if you are going to be active on LinkedIn and they try to interact with them on the timer.

If you are a freelancer who is constantly looking for jobs then I will advise that you should know how to use Instagram and LinkedIn very well because that is where the business owners are.

If you want to get client as a freelancer outside Fiverr and upwork, you can create a blog and write reviews about products and services you are offering, work on the SEO of the website, the more the website ranks the more customers and leads you will get to your portfolio

That is just the fact,because with just your tablet,phones or laptops you can target your audience and then directly display wht it is you want to sell or market to them,it has really make the work easier.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds