Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where to find clients?

I suggest you to start using freelance marketplaces like fiverr, seoclerks, upwork, etc. Once you gain reputation and build loyal customers, you can then divert them to your own website. Thia has worked for me and I am sure this will work for you as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can get clients to work for in many different ways, I think one way to do that is to first offer free jobs for those around you and if your work is really good they in turn will get others to patronise you for a fee, word of mouth advertising goes a very long way. Another way will be to run ads on Facebook or anywhere else that way you’ll get random people to pay for your services

As a freelancer, you can get clients through youtube by doing a short advert video and upload on your youtube channel, you can use Facebook by creating sponsored post, twitter is also a good platform, you can use whatsapp by paying those who run Whatsapp TV with large audience to advertise your skill.
So I believe you can get client aside fiverr and upwork

In the event that you are honored with numerous loved ones that are consistently in your corner and prepared to help on the off chance that they can, let them. Enlighten them regarding what you're doing and that you're searching for customers – and make certain to advise them precisely what those ideal customers would resemble, as well.

Regardless of whether your loved ones can't utilize your administrations themselves, you'll in any event at that point have a dependable exploring group that will keep on getting the news out about your business.
[automerge]1611318821[/automerge]

Tell friends and family you'd like more clients.​

there are so many ways of getting a client but we only mention few. getting a client sometimes used to cost alot cause you will need to make adverts on social media platforms ,getting new friends dat will support your business and also creating blogs .i guess dis ways can help In gaining clients.

As a freelancer, we need clients who will hire us to render our services to them for great pay. Most people get lost searching the internet for vacancy, most especially me. Where then is the source were everyone can get clients. Outside Fiverr and upwork.
We have many other platforms other than fiverr and upwork, and freelancers is one of them. Not only this but you can get work on gurru and workchest. All you need is to have skills, because skilled person can easily find his place somewhere. If you don't get work anywhere, start your advertisement on social media and earn without using any platform.

The best place to advertise your work is on social media, it can either be on twitter Facebook or WhatsApp, or can pay social media influencer to advertise your work for massive profit.

In this modern world, clients for businesses can be found anywhere. From neighbours to schools, churches even hotels and business sectors as long as your product is useful to any of this establishment.
Clients could also be gotten through the conduction of research and advertisements.

How to Get Clients
1) Find clients through your workplace.
2) Find clients through business organizations.
3) Tell friends and family you'd like more clients.
4) Advertise for clients.
5) Get clients through your personal activities.
6) Get clients through referrals.
7) Get clients through social media

The use of social media is the simplest way you can use and that's the simple channel you can use to get your clients to do business with you, on social media you can either go for a paid adverts or you can go for the free advery it all depends on you but sometimes the Paid advert is always much better because you have higher possibilitiesof meeting genuine clients that will like to to do business with, it all depends on you.

I think the best way is with referrals from friends. There are the best people to sell out what you do to people. Then you should be looking at retained customers, this would only happen with good service. I believe that you will be fine in the long run, beginning is always difficult.

Getting a clients off freelancing website is very hard at times most especially for the newbies. But as professional in the filed here are my little experience or ways to get clients off fiver and the likes.
1. Create a good linkedin profile with an eye caching profile picture and background picture, make sure your portfolio are good to get more connection from big corporation.

2. Search for companies that outsource for jobs and start sending invitations.

3.create an account on twitter and do the same as above. After securing clients draw their attention to Fiverr or any freelancing website u use and start billing them. If u are lucky u could be bank home $50 per hour working for big corporation

As a freelancer, we need clients who will hire us to render our services to them for great pay. Most people get lost searching the internet for vacancy, most especially me. Where then is the source were everyone can get clients. Outside Fiverr and upwork.
What you sell as product or offer as service will inform the kind of clients you need and where to find them. Once you identify your target audience, the next thing is to strategies how to attract them to start patronizing you. My opinion.

You can join freelance.com or you Jon fiverr and as well upwork where you will be seeing many professionals and serious clients who are willing to patronize you if you can convince them that you are really good at what you do.

I think internet is still your best bet because of it outreach. Trying using facebook focusing more on geolocations to source relevant companies to your search. You can contact them through mail too

Clients are all around you if you look very well. You can find in Facebook platforms, Instagram, Twitter and any other social media platform you can find. You must be ready to do a lot of advertising.

1. Get active with your socials.
  2. Start networking at Meetups.
  3. Create killer content (& offer it for free)
  4. Design a landing page to capture leads.
  5. Find a niche.
  6. Consider (some) freelance marketplaces.
  7. Targeted outreach

The best way to get clients outside fiverr or upwork is to best create your own blog with information of what services you are offering and if that's not enough there are paid pages you can also create on facebook to advertise yourself, you can also get clients on facebook it's even one of the most easiest ways to, and there is also linkedin where you can meet alot of clients and share what you do on your biography and all you have to do is just promote yourself well and leave the rest, clients that needs you will try to get to you without you sourcing for them. So there are many platforms out there apart from upwork and fiverr where you can definitely source for clients.

If you want to get client as a freelancer outside Fiverr and upwork, you can create a blog and write reviews about products and services you are offering, work on the SEO of the website, the more the website ranks the more customers and leads you will get to your portfolio.

You can get client from different social media,if you are the type of person familiar with facebook, WhatsApp, instagram, Youtube, twitter and various social media,If you can post or advertise on these set of platform then I can say you we surely have client

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds