Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where do I learn a freelancing skill from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much has been said of freelancing being a very lucrative job and how they are normally independent in the market.
All these talks pricked my interest in freelancing jobs, now I want to learn freelancing, I don't know how to go about it, where do I learn freelancing from?
Freelancing is fun, and can fetch one some bucks too. There are many sites you can learn freelancing, many PDFs available too. You can also try YouTube. If you have money you can go for professional tutors like Fiverr, Shaw academy, udemy etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
Learning freelancing skills is a very productive skills one could learn alongside ones regular jobs..I will recommend you go to YouTube to download videos on freelancing

You are knowledgeable and fully endowed.
You really raised a good point here.
People tend to learn from the scratch which is not good enough.

I will build myself looking inward what I can do better
I feel that this is best :) As humans we all have our strengths and weaknesses and the more that we focus on the skills that e already have and on our strengths, the more that we are able to become more learned and more valuable in those areas as well. Think about it as you are becoming more specialized in the field that you are already in and honing those skills to make you much better and more reliable as a freelancer. :)

To succeed in freelancing jobs, you may have to acquire skills in writing various contents, digital marketing and other IT skills. You can always learn via various media like youtube, udemy and other great websites. Do make sure to make some good research as regards the courses offered by these two media, you will not regret it.

Exactly. The good thing about Udemy is that you get to see some of their free courses which are very good, something you would be required to pay at least a minimum of $100 to learn by a registered venture training people on such skills.
Yes there are some of the courses that are very expensive. The good thing is that each of the courses is accompanied with a certificate of completion. So having done a course on this site is something that you can add to your CV and that you can show off when you go for a job interview or the likes and say that you have this skill as well. They do have a lot of specials on their courses as well though.

As you have been rightly told, freelancing is a lucrative business and you can learn it online platforms like udemy, Coursera and even YouTube. These platforms may be effective for learning freelancing.

Yes there are some of the courses that are very expensive. The good thing is that each of the courses is accompanied with a certificate of completion. So having done a course on this site is something that you can add to your CV and that you can show off when you go for a job interview or the likes and say that you have this skill as well. They do have a lot of specials on their courses as well though.
Exactly. Their certification looks really good and it's acceptable in most organizations especially the foreign ones. I have completed about 10 courses on Udemy and 3 on Shaw academy. There was a course on IT and hacking they emailed me last week, I'm still considering it.

I feel that this is best :) As humans we all have our strengths and weaknesses and the more that we focus on the skills that e already have and on our strengths, the more that we are able to become more learned and more valuable in those areas as well. Think about it as you are becoming more specialized in the field that you are already in and honing those skills to make you much better and more reliable as a freelancer. :)
Exactly, that is just the truth.
Somebody in this platform raised an issue that freelancing has different types I don't know if you have an idea about that?

I believe that freelancing is very good to invest in because I have heard about this long time ago.
But I don't really know how it works I believe I need some research

From my experience, to be a freelancer, you first have to pick a niche you have skills in.

Next is to learn how to become qualified to work for clients.

The best learning site I've seen is YouTube, if you can be patient to search for videos that really explain it.

Another is Udemy, but except for the paid courses, the free ones are just teaching basics you can find everywhere.

From my experience, to be a freelancer, you first have to pick a niche you have skills in.

Next is to learn how to become qualified to work for clients.

The best learning site I've seen is YouTube, if you can be patient to search for videos that really explain it.

Another is Udemy, but except for the paid courses, the free ones are just teaching basics you can find everywhere.

Really, Udemy free courses can easily be found anywhere? Please would you be kind enough to refer me to any other places where I can get more of such free Udemy courses? I really want to widen my scope.

Learning anything is preety easy these days, all you have to do is, check online. YouTube will give you so many options, and you can use that as a start. Sites like Udemy is another amazing sites that offers nearly every course. I advice you to check them out, it is always worth it.

So much has been said of freelancing being a very lucrative job and how they are normally independent in the market.
All these talks pricked my interest in freelancing jobs, now I want to learn freelancing, I don't know how to go about it, where do I learn freelancing from?
Honestly speaking, many people have been taking one's skills for granted by hiding under the umbrella term freelancing. It is a different thing to some other persons while some people think it is a way of getting help from others by not paying at all. Do you know of any paid freelancing site?
[automerge]1610456055[/automerge]
Honestly speaking, many people have been taking one's skills for granted by hiding under the umbrella term freelancing. It is a different thing to some other persons while some people think it is a way of getting help from others by not paying at all. Do you know of any paid freelancing site?

Exactly, that is just the truth.
Somebody in this platform raised an issue that freelancing has different types I don't know if you have an idea about that?

I believe that freelancing is very good to invest in because I have heard about this long time ago.
But I don't really know how it works I believe I need some research
Yes there are different types of freelancing from what I can see. There are writers, designers, and so forth and I am not sure if those are the type of freelancers that he is referring to when he spoke of the different types.

Free lancing Is basically when you see a job that is out there and you do the job for that person and you get paid for it. It is almost like consulting for that person and them hiring you to carry out a task.

Search google you with get different materials and also platform that teach it as a course, you can try udemy, they programs are awesome, you will also get a certificate at the end of the program.

A freelancer is self employed person or hired by different companies to do different jobs. Freelance can be varieties of job and each requires skills. You need to choose the aspect of freelance you want to go into. Programming, writing, graphic designing, web developer are examples of different of jobs that requires the services of freelancers

Yes there are different types of freelancing from what I can see. There are writers, designers, and so forth and I am not sure if those are the type of freelancers that he is referring to when he spoke of the different types.

Free lancing Is basically when you see a job that is out there and you do the job for that person and you get paid for it. It is almost like consulting for that person and them hiring you to carry out a task.
Oh! Very nice then.
That is so nice freelancing platform or business is really good if that be the case.

They are doing great in that platform solving issues online.

I am very good at working in such sites.
[automerge]1610459205[/automerge]

Oh! Very nice then.
That is so nice freelancing platform or business is really good if that be the case.

Oh! Very nice then.

Yes, so as long as you develop a good and attractive profile in freelancing site you will be able to thrive in the work that you do there. It is good to have work samples so that people can see how good your work is, and hire you based on that.

First off, there's no such qualification as freelancing. The first question you need to ask yourself is what exactly you want to do in your freelancing career. Ask yourself if you have the qualifications, experience or passion for it. If you are missing the first two but have the passion and appetite to learn, that's when you can identify an online course to take to acquire the required skills.

Yes, so as long as you develop a good and attractive profile in freelancing site you will be able to thrive in the work that you do there. It is good to have work samples so that people can see how good your work is, and hire you based on that.
In that case one need to submit curriculum vitae to there website. Freelance work should be highly competitive job looking at the modus operandi.

Apart from the CV which other requirements do they require to join freelancing platform.

In that case one need to submit curriculum vitae to there website. Freelance work should be highly competitive job looking at the modus operandi.

Apart from the CV which other requirements do they require to join freelancing platform.
You don't have to actually submit a detailed CV in many of these sites but rather what you do instead is that there are forms that you fill out online where you can highlight your skills that you have. There are uploads that you can make of sample works that you can use as a means to try and get more people to come to your profile and see your work as well. It is an online CV almost but not your typical one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds