Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where do I learn a freelancing skill from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that you are here in this forum means you are already doing freelancing work. A freelancer can do paid forum posting, paid to click sites and some other work like doing surveys or even translation. The most important skill needed in the freelancing work that I mentioned is good English. In some forums they are strict with the English grammar although most of the sites allow posts that is not good English but still can be understood.

Advertisement Placeholder
To learn freelancing you must find someone who offers to teach.A lot of people have started teaching but if you can't find someone who can teach, you can get help from YouTube and Google.Every point on YouTube is explained in detail. I hope you like my comment. ☺️

Firstly you must decide on the particular one of your interest, we have so many skills out their for freelancers ranging from mobile app developer, games developer, website developer, copywriting, editing, graphics design, animation creation and many more, once this is settled I will advice you register with an online academy where you will be seriouly introduce to the new course ( e.g Udemy)
Also practice more from examples and videos you get from YouTube

You just got to do your own research and find the best courses for the type of freelancing you want to learn. There isn't a website or a course where you can learn everything there is to learn otherwise it would be too easy.

First I will start by saying your question is not direct and clear. There are numerous types of jobs under freelancing , that you can learn and earn money from. These includes writing, programming, graphic design and lots more. My advice is decide which you are interested in.

So much has been said of freelancing being a very lucrative job and how they are normally independent in the market.
All these talks pricked my interest in freelancing jobs, now I want to learn freelancing, I don't know how to go about it, where do I learn freelancing from?
Freelancing is when you advertise a skill that you have and then people approach you with jobs that they may have that requires that skill and from there you will be able to make some money as well. However to gain that skill it is something that you need to choose. You need to see what you are good at or what you would like to learn and hone that skill as best as you can to promote people coming to you for their jobs.

Go
So much has been said of freelancing being a very lucrative job and how they are normally independent in the market.
All these talks pricked my interest in freelancing jobs, now I want to learn freelancing, I don't know how to go about it, where do I learn freelancing from?
Go to Google, Google will give a variety of amazing platform that will help learn what you want to learn and when you have a gotten a platform will like, I will recommend you also try checking out some videos on YouTube, that will also help improve on what you have already known.

There are so many freelance skills to pick from. You can't just generalize it by saying that you want to learn a freelance skill. Which particular skill are you looking at starting out to learn so we can know how and what to recommend for you?

There are many platforms to learn freelancing but if you dont want to invest for learning then go on YouTube and search a best freelancer expert he had uploaded videos and all course on YouTube by which you can learn easily or second if you have money to invest then buy freelancing course

The internet provide everything you need to learn in other to do better.

Freelancing platform is very profitable and people are investing heavily on it because it is users friendly.
Google it with your phone how you can acquire the skill.

YouTube handle is a sit to learn the skill as well

there are many platforms where you can learn freelancing skills, you can also learn it in offline or you can buy books online and, or you can watch videos and tutorial to learn more especially on youTube.

There are many platforms to learn freelancing but if you dont want to invest for learning then go on YouTube and search a best freelancer expert he had uploaded videos and all course on YouTube by which you can learn easily or second if you have money to invest then buy freelancing course

Developing a skill is something one needs to show all determination and commitment in order to excel in it. You are quite right in referring him to use YouTube video and learn. I can remember using YouTube to learn how to use canva.

The internet provide everything you need to learn in other to do better.

Freelancing platform is very profitable and people are investing heavily on it because it is users friendly.
Google it with your phone how you can acquire the skill.

YouTube handle is a sit to learn the skill as well
In my opinion as opposed to googling a skill and then learning it you should rather hone in on the skills that you already have and try to make those skills as best as you can. In doing so you are likely to excel much faster as you are developing a skill that you not only have but that you also tend to enjoy for a large portion rather that trying to learn from scratch. But you are right. The jobs in freelancing are very profitable work to earn.

In my opinion as opposed to googling a skill and then learning it you should rather hone in on the skills that you already have and try to make those skills as best as you can. In doing so you are likely to excel much faster as you are developing a skill that you not only have but that you also tend to enjoy for a large portion rather that trying to learn from scratch. But you are right. The jobs in freelancing are very profitable work to earn.

There are two online course classes where one can actually learn any skill he or she chooses. They Udemy and Shaw's academy. I have been on both learning platforms for years now and they offer high quality online courses.

There are two online course classes where one can actually learn any skill he or she chooses. They Udemy and Shaw's academy. I have been on both learning platforms for years now and they offer high quality online courses.
I have made use of Udemy in the past and I have seen various adverts for Shaw as well. The courses that they offer are very good and it does allow you to learn new skills. I just feel that it is best to improve your current skills because in that way you can become better and more valuable for freelance work.

You must evaluate yourself and focus on what you like to do the most, as other members have said, on the web you can find a wide variety of sites that can guide you and as you learn it you put it into practice. Offline you can also help yourself with academies or institutes.

Freelancing is a very useful skill that can make you thousands of dollars, but it is a little difficult to learn.Because it is a skill that cannot be learned from Internet videos alone There are many private institutes from where you can easily learn for a fee.

You are knowledgeable and fully endowed.
You really raised a good point here.
People tend to learn from the scratch which is not good enough.

I will build myself looking inward what I can do better

@Ralphjoe with the help of technology and open resource files and videos you can easily learn at the comfort of your home. A bit of research is needed to get the best Tutor channel on YouTube and other forums that teaches freelancing free. All you need to learn is time, internet and dedication.

I have made use of Udemy in the past and I have seen various adverts for Shaw as well. The courses that they offer are very good and it does allow you to learn new skills. I just feel that it is best to improve your current skills because in that way you can become better and more valuable for freelance work.
Exactly. The good thing about Udemy is that you get to see some of their free courses which are very good, something you would be required to pay at least a minimum of $100 to learn by a registered venture training people on such skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds