Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where do I learn a freelancing skill from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learning a freelancing skill wouldn't come very easy because there are just little numbers of freelancers in the world. But you can learn from centres where it is being taught or learn from the online platform.

Advertisement Placeholder
Where you can learn freelancing dependa on what do you intend to do aa a freelancer. If you want to work as a graphic designer, you have to learn graphic designing. If you want to work as a freelance writer, you have to learn writing.

You can learn a freelancing skill either offline or online. I'd look for blogs and forums that are specialized in your skill. As for freelancers, I assume you are referring to writing, and I must say for that it starts with learning basic grammar, and then reading and looking at the most popular articles, texts, books, and so on. Google is your best friend as a freelancer.

You need to enhance your knowledge and skills by taking various courses like graphic designing, writing, web designing, programming, etc. You can take these courses online or offline. Freelancing is not for unskilled people. In fact, people become freelancers because they are highly skilled and they can earn without working in an organization.

To be honest, writing skills to me is inbuilt. You only develop it to your taste. But anyway, freelancing can be learnt online and offline. There are various videos online that teach freelancing and its rudiments.

There are so many platforms on the internet where you can learn any freelancing skill of your choice.... you can learn online and you can also learn offline.... Youtube, udemy, shaw academy usually offer people the opportunity to learn these skills for free most times.

Seth Godin’s Freelancer Course is one of the rare and most valuable online courses that I’ve ever enrolled in. And I believe it’s a course every freelancer should watch at least once.Seth Godin is a legend in the freelancing industry. He’s a freelancer with decades of experience. In this Udemy course, he shares his experience as tips, hacks, and advice for both beginners and veteran freelancers

There are many skills embedded in freelancing, you just have to be specific whichever you want to learn. There is actually no skill that is restricted to freelancing, skill is skill, once you know it, it becomes part of you. Just select a particular skill you want to Lear like graphic design, web design, search engine optimization (SEO), then Google search the training on that particular skill. You will surely get help.

There are many freelancing skills out there. So it depends on the kind of skill you want to learn. There are so many freelancing skills like translating, copywriting, graphics design, editing, blog writing and so many of them.
So first of all choose the ones you like I want to learn then go to YouTube and search for videos that teaches them.
You can also learn from coursera and udemy.

So much has been said of freelancing being a very lucrative job and how they are normally independent in the market.
All these talks pricked my interest in freelancing jobs, now I want to learn freelancing, I don't know how to go about it, where do I learn freelancing from?
If you wants to be a freelancer you just have to pick up a skill that you have passion for, and start developing. It could be writing, photo shopping, graphic design, programming, and lots more. You can actually make a lot of money from freelancing if you have any of these skills.

I believe you are seeing this from the wrong perspective. Let me explain to you why.

Through the way you made this question, I can easily conclude that you are looking for a shortcut to make money.

In other words, your question is basically: how can I make money fast and easily?

And honestly, if you have a short-term vision, you will have a short-term career as a freelancer/will never be able to scale.

Firstly, I don’t know what you’re good at, what you enjoy doing, or how long it takes you to learn something. Your choice should be personal to you, based on your individual mix of skills, abilities, knowledge, and qualities. If you want a successful long-term freelance career, then figure out what you’re great at, what you love doing, and what there is ongoing customer demand for.

If you don't want to go to a institute to learn a freelancing skill, there are many websites who offer paid and free courses about freelancing like Coursera. You can find different kind of course about freelancing. But if you don't want that also then you can try YouTube. It have a variety of videos about everything. You can find many tutors there as well who can teach you very well.

There are so many platform where every one learn about feelancing. because this work has many important people will trying to work on it. freelancing is that play where any one can work and enhances her skill.

You can learn a freelancing skill either offline or online. If you have anyone that offers training in your desired skill like skill acquisition training, you can enroll and learn there. But if you like to do things from the comfort of your room, then you can enroll online with course providers like udemy and course era.
Freelancing is really great work to do .. and learning it's skills isn't much difficult , so many platform are there on internet , you can watch video lectures on YouTube and also by joining couching .
Different courses are available on internet you can choose as per your interest.

Udemy: This is a big online learning community with web creation, business, marketing, health, education, traditional academics, IT, design, and WAY more classes. It houses some of the biggest minds/instructors out there, but for its treatment of instructors and earning structure, it has also been criticized. To be informed about sales, sign up for their mailing list.

You can learn freelancing skills online or offline. Valuable freelancing skills you can learn are coding, Marketing-it is a widely recognised necessity for every business, Website design, Copywriting, Translation, Voice over and do on

Become a website builder This means that all business owners are now taking this step to ensure they do not miss out on the potential customer base that can be built through the internet. So if you know how to build websites, this is an excellent skill to use to earn money online.

There are many courses online about freelancing strategies. You should search for them there. There are also others offline, you should ask around you so you know if there are any. There are paid and unpaid courses but you should preferably go for paid ones in order to learn more.

Freelancing skills are numerous depending on the freelancing job you want to enrol. So in that case, I feel the first thing you should do is sit down decide which aspect of freelancing you are interested in. Next, use your internet access to search for online class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds