Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where do I learn a freelancing skill from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can learn about freelance from YouTube. There are different groups. There are classes that teach you for a fee. Some of my friends are also learning.Like college, there are different classes there. After completing the course separately, you will also become a master. Many websites are working on it. Search there and you will find everything. Then start your own business

Advertisement Placeholder
You can decide to learn them off line and online . you can learn from this two methods at the same time. There are sites online that teaches all you need to know about freelancing. You have to be very good and know your job well.

You can learn it from websites but best to experience it the first hand like maybe you can look for people that is doing those freelancing and learn from them because i think all you need is the ability to adapt quickly. I agree that freelancing is good you won't be bored on doing the same thing for years

There are so many platforms where you can learn a freelancing, you can also learn it offline and online
Free lancing is the act of selling of your services or a skill without being tied to a particular company or an employer

It all depends on the niche that you want to venture into and the passion that you have for the niche. A whole lot of website are out there in which you can learn your freelancing from, website like udemy is one of the website, you can also use youtube and search engine to learn more of your niche.

You are really having a good sign in business freelancewriter are making money well at homes and with the way this pandemic is going is look more likely that more people will turn to Freelance writing as a profession because he has offered me more than what we expected

So much has been said of freelancing being a very lucrative job and how they are normally independent in the market.
All these talks pricked my interest in freelancing jobs, now I want to learn freelancing, I don't know how to go about it, where do I learn freelancing from?
you can learn freelancing from different websites as well as from YouTube tutorials and the most famous freelancing courses are e-commerce and graphic designing you can learn these courses from paid are free sites.

So much has been said of freelancing being a very lucrative job and how they are normally independent in the market.
All these talks pricked my interest in freelancing jobs, now I want to learn freelancing, I don't know how to go about it, where do I learn freelancing from?
It is very easy to learn freelancing these days If you have a great network that knows freelancing, you can learn from it too Otherwise you can easily learn something on YouTube But I think the best bad luck is with an experienced person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds