Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where do I learn a freelancing skill from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much has been said of freelancing being a very lucrative job and how they are normally independent in the market.
All these talks pricked my interest in freelancing jobs, now I want to learn freelancing, I don't know how to go about it, where do I learn freelancing from?
This is a very good work. You can learn it on YouTube. There are channels that offer freelancing courses. You can also search websites to learn. It is the era of technology. You can learn everything using internet.

Advertisement Placeholder
Before thinking of freelancing, you have to pick whichever skill you are interested in learning. After this,the medium to learn is strictly up to you, you can either learn online by buying courses on Udemy, watch YouTube videos, etc or offline by getting a coach.

Their are host of freelancers around, pitch those ones that specializes on the skill you want. I believe they will bid price with you and make up time to teach you online base on your arrangement with them. You can find those freelancers at upwork, fiverr etc.

If you want to become a freelancer, you need to choose where you want to belong to in the niche. My advice for you is to find a good niche in the IT sector and leverage on it. After finding your niche, go on YouTube and start learning anything you need to know about the skill or better but a course from Udemy.

So much has been said of freelancing being a very lucrative job and how they are normally independent in the market.
All these talks pricked my interest in freelancing jobs, now I want to learn freelancing, I don't know how to go about it, where do I learn freelancing from?
I think the first thing is to determine what you’re good at. What you could do that would generate you income or better still if you’ve got none for now, which is most possible, you could make a list of popular freelance skills and make a step to learning it. One very useful resource and free encyclopedia of tutorial videos is YouTube. You could learn almost anything from watching videos there. Goodluck

YouTube is always a great place to start , there are several online academy who offer these types of services, I personally like udemy , there is also Coursera , Shaw academy and the likes , find whatever works for you and go for it.

There are several sources of skill acquisition..I will always recommend online platforms like YouTube where you learn skill free of charge, YouTube can be a very favourable channel to acquire desired skills.

It depends upon your priorities, if you want to learn it free of cost you can learn from YouTube or many other websites, but if you want to become professional in this field you can go to some Institute, they offer courses for freelancing.

You can head over to Udemy.com if you want to learn about any online profession. There are wide range of in-depth courses from world class experts in various field.

Most of the courses there are thorough and full of practical. The fun part of it is that the price of each courses are within the reach, less than $100 in most cases.

You will also earn certification after you have finished the course as whole. Yo will have opportunity to ask the course creators as their personal email will come along with the course.

Their courses are newbie friendly and most of them often come with 30 days money back guarantee in case you are not interested in the course you purchase.

You can make research from experts in these. But also note that you have to:
Choose a niche
Get a clear on your services offerings
Define what your ideal client look like
Create a high quality portfolio site and level up your sites

Freelancing is a broad field. You cannot learn freelancing, you can only learn a field in freelancing.

First, you should know what freelancing is all about? Freelancing is offering a service at your own pace and time. Freelancing means your services is not under the control of anyone else other than yourself.

Freelancing skills includes writing, graphic design, paid to upload videos and pictures.

You don’t need a bachelor’s degree or even graduate from college to become a freelancer.
But, you do need a set of skills to offer as a service to your clients.
Whether it’s coding, writing, or even data entry, you must learn how to do the job before you can offer your services.
This guide is all about helping you develop the right skill set that you can monetize as a freelancer.
Youtube is best way to make you understand so i will suggest you to search videos on youtube

Freelancing is very good and its depend on which u want to learn.You learn freelancing online and offline.watch videos on YouTube about freelancing .You also teach freelancing on Facebook freelancer groups. There are also websites for this purpose.

If you want to learn freelancing skills then you can join different video tutorials on the you tube. These are very helpful and valuable for you. And second option is that you can take textual tutorial on different websites.

You could always learn such skill from the Internet, and at same time you nedd to have some little talent in other for you to excel completely on it as it isn't in anyway am easy task.

The can be many sources to learn about freelancing but in my opinion YouTube is the best master where you can learn each and every thing. If you search there about freelancing you may get many different people,s video lectures on it.
[automerge]1609686027[/automerge]
The can be many sources to learn about freelancing but in my opinion YouTube is the best master where you can learn each and every thing. If you search there about freelancing you may get many different people,s video lectures on it.

If you want to learn freelance skill I mean a skill that you can offer on freelance site for people to pay and you do it for them then I advise you to learn from expert I mean face to face learning because that might really help you to understand all the tricks and how it is done and I don't really advise learning it online because your teacher might not teach you all things in that field, but if you want to learn it online then YouTube is there and is ready to serve you,

Depends on the skill you want to freelance on, you can utilize YouTube or get in touch with a pro in the game. Some of them offer paid classes for a token, you just have to meet someone willing to teach you. Then meet people that share similar interests in it, that way you can gauge your development.

Youtube is the one I turn to if I have questions to answer or skills to attain. It's also good to watch videos that will give me tips on freelancing. But it's important that you know which skills you want to learn and spend some time and energy to master it for you to be able to earn from it for real.

The first that you have to do is to discover your on what you good at, I mean what you can do pervert. So, this will help to know the field you are going to belong to, then if you can find someone that's being doing it to teach you, You can learn it on YouTube.
[automerge]1609711807[/automerge]
The first that you have to do is to discover your on what you good at, I mean what you can do pervert. So, this will help to know the field you are going to belong to, then if you can find someone that's being doing it to teach you, You can learn it on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds