Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where did you get your business idea from?

Starting up a YouTube channel is not something easy I also know that, but my mind is already made up, I'm starting up my channel today, i have already planned everything.
That's good, with a good plan I'm very sure you can be able to gain whatever you want, having a good will help you a lot, especially in terms of gaining success.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I think it depends on the kind of business.
There are some business that are popularly run by many people on the street and I believe someone can get ideas from that.

There are also some business that are new which are innately developed by individuals.

I'm a type of person that get his business ideas on different source, this will help you to get different knowledge an point of view from different places an people.

I have gotten a lot of business ideas from different kinds of forums on the internet. There are also some ideas have gotten through Facebook and a few other social media platforms.

Getting a business idea from your passion is something that is always going to give you a better advantage in running the business because it's something that you will always be committed in that sort of business since it is your passion.

Pursuing your goals and your passions is one of the most important things. The fact of the matter is that there are many people who have hobbies and they have to find work related to their hobbies in order to become successful.

I studied marketing as a cost,am also a business person,I read alot,I always draw a swon analysis over every business I look into,so I draw my business idea both in theory and in practical.

I'm a type of person that get his business ideas on different source, this will help you to get different knowledge an point of view from different places an people.
I have gotten a lot of business ideas from different kinds of forums on the internet. There are also some ideas have gotten through Facebook and a few other social media platforms.
Yes working on forum's online will help you learn a lot of things, if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money an the same time learn.

Yes working on forum's online will help you learn a lot of things, if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money an the same time learn.
Yeah, there are a lot of people who are doing different businesses on different forums. You have the opportunity to meet such people and tap from the level of knowledge they have to succeed online.

Well I don't really have a business at the moment, but I think you can be able to gain a lot of business ideas online, we have a lot of websites that will help you with that.

My country still imports food and I found out that there is a gap in food production. So I knew that I you can do food production business which is agriculture, you would make money. That's how the idea to set up my farm originated.

Well I don't really have a business at the moment, but I think you can be able to gain a lot of business ideas online, we have a lot of websites that will help you with that.
the number of websites talking about different kinds of businesses is numerous. I think the internet space generally is a very good way anyone can use to learn about businesses.

Well I think it depends on the kind of business.
There are some business that are popularly run by many people on the street and I believe someone can get ideas from that.

There are also some business that are new which are innately developed by individuals.
You've got a point there, but I'm very sure if you have the good knowledge an experience you are going to earn a considerable amount of money money from it.

Actually there are several ways to which you can get a better business ideas even though sometimes it also depends on the kind of person involved.

There are kind of people who are not creative at all and they don't really have a Vision to achieved in the future.

We have a lot of place that you can gain business ideas, online is One of the best place that you can use to gain knowledge, you can learn a lot things online.

Currently I got my business idea from my parents , most especially my father , he's into farming big time but I updated my own style of farming to mechanised farming which makes it easy for me .

Currently I got my business idea from my parents , most especially my father , he's into farming big time but I updated my own style of farming to mechanised farming which makes it easy for me .
That's lovely, starting up those kinds of business Is really good, you can earn a considerable amount of money from it if you know what you are doing this very important.

That's lovely, starting up those kinds of business Is really good, you can earn a considerable amount of money from it if you know what you are doing this very important.
We have many type of agricultural busuness which are all very lucrative ,some are risky while some are not , for example poultry business is a lucrative business butbif you don't know much about it , you might end in debt .

We have many type of agricultural busuness which are all very lucrative ,some are risky while some are not , for example poultry business is a lucrative business butbif you don't know much about it , you might end in debt .
Seriously, I have seen a lot of people that are into this kinds of business, if you are not lucky or if Care is not taken you might lose a lot of things, that's one thing with poultry business.

Actually there are several ways through which someone can get alot of business ideas.

personally I developed my own business ideas, based on retional thought and the explanation I learned from the people I worked with and it helped me.

Seriously, I have seen a lot of people that are into this kinds of business, if you are not lucky or if Care is not taken you might lose a lot of things, that's one thing with poultry business.
poultry business is very lucrative and I know someone who is into it. He is a close friend of mine and he makes a lot of profit from it. It requires knowledge and carefulness.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds