Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where did you get your business idea from?

Exactly
A lot of people should know about this so that they will stop following what other people are doing. It will surely affect them. It is an important thing to be yourself

Well, not all the people are suggested ideas by others as many people are creative enough to think about different kinds of ideas. However, not all the ideas are beneficial. This is something we should consider.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, not all the people are suggested ideas by others as many people are creative enough to think about different kinds of ideas. However, not all the ideas are beneficial. This is something we should consider.
This is why it is always good to think about any advice that is being given to you before you take up and action on the advice. You just have to think about every step that you are going to take

Exactly
A lot of people should know about this so that they will stop following what other people are doing. It will surely affect them. It is an important thing to be yourself
Those people will be successful business owners who have new and unique ideas, if you see big businesses were all problem solvers and started as new ideas.

Well there are several ways to which people got business ideas. some got it from other well successful business individuals, from friends etc but personally I got my idea from my self determination and desire to be successful in life.

This is why it is always good to think about any advice that is being given to you before you take up and action on the advice. You just have to think about every step that you are going to take

I take advice from many people. However, the fact of the matter remains that not each and every advice could be followed. This is why a person must go with the right kind of advice.

When your business is powered and driven by passion, you would be willing to make any sacrifice it would take for the business to thrive. You won't see limitations to that business.

Well, it even get better because you will always have the zeal and commitment to face any challenges that come to that business because it is something that you have your whole spirit and commitment into as a driving force.

I take advice from many people. However, the fact of the matter remains that not each and every advice could be followed. This is why a person must go with the right kind of advice.
Even before the person goes with the right advice, he or she should make sure that he sits and think about it very well before making use of that advice. It is very important

Actually there are several ways to which we can got business ideas from.

Sometimes we can got some ideas from friends, family members or even from people who have been into business for a very long time, which we considered them as mentors.

Personally, I would not be interested in having someone else suggest a business idea for me because whenever I will run into challenges with making use of that idea, I will also be in need of that person's assistance in solving the problem which is not good for my business.

There are several ways to which business ideas are gotten and also developed depending on our desire to start something meaningful for our lives.

Sometimes we got ideas, from the success and failure of people around us, from friends, and even from our past experiences.

I don't have any business of my own for now but i feel like my business idea would come from me if i eventually decide to own a business of my own because i have a lot of business ideas now.

My business idea was just out of natural interest.
Gaming is my favourite hobbies , that is the reason I have to establish a business related to gaming and I have come to understand that people also have similar interests as well.

My parents were serious with their business then and even till now but it's not like before. I used to help my parents then and i learn most things about business from my dad

Well I most say, I got my business idea from my past experiences.

The first time I started an offline business, it was really terrible that I couldn't make it due to some challenges that I couldn't solve but as time goes on, I began to learn and that makes me start a successful business now.

My parents were serious with their business then and even till now but it's not like before. I used to help my parents then and i learn most things about business from my dad
Family members could be good teachers especially parents, you can learn from them and use their experiences to make your own life better, everything can be a learning opportunity.

My business idea was just out of natural interest.
Gaming is my favourite hobbies , that is the reason I have to establish a business related to gaming and I have come to understand that people also have similar interests as well.

Gaming is a very big and popular niche which makes it something that can always be lucrative for those that know how to get into it. This is because our young generation cannot be able to do without playing video games.

Actually there are several ways to which we can got business ideas from.

Sometimes we can got some ideas from friends, family members or even from people who have been into business for a very long time, which we considered them as mentors.
Getting business idea from business experts who are running businesses for several years will help you alot to start a successful business, counseling with experts is the best choice for a newbie.

It is always very good for you to help your parents in everything that they are doing because they are the one that brought you into the world. They have a very good way of blessing you with the words that they say on your head which is going to manifest in your life.

There are so many ways I usually get inspiration to carry out business but it mostly comes from my quite time as I do a lot of reflection during this period and it yield results

I always get business ideas from my immediate environment. During festive seasons a lot of people always purchase poultry products in this part of the world and it is the major reason why I got interest in it. It is one of the businesses I want to start in the near future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds