Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where did you get your business idea from?

There are so many ways I usually get inspiration to carry out business but it mostly comes from my quite time as I do a lot of reflection during this period and it yield results

I believe that the more people research into phenomenons that are taking place in the community, they will always come up with a good business idea that they can turn into something that will be profitable in sustaining them for a long while.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't currently have any business but I have don't some businesses in the past. I have done domain selling business, agriculture product selling and other business in the past. I got the idea about the from those I consider mentor.

No where in particular though, i have always wanted to try out freelancing and as well set up a graphic design gig for myself, so i decided to give it a try. I still have so much to learn though.
I don't know I will also be into freelancing not until we entered the lockdown era , and since then i started with working on forum sites to build my writing skill and later work of freelancing site .

One of the best sources of businesses ideas is your own hobbies and interests. When you start a business from them, it is so easy to run because you are used to doing them.

One of the best sources of businesses ideas is your own hobbies and interests. When you start a business from them, it is so easy to run because you are used to doing them.

Getting a business idea from your passion is something that is always going to give you a better advantage in running the business because it's something that you will always be committed in that sort of business since it is your passion.

Actually I think it depends on the way individuals think and been creative sometimes.

We can get our business idea from the kind of thought we have concerning how to succeed in life.
I got mine from some successful business individuals.

Well most of my business, was gotten from the way I saw other people running there businesses and trying to get some point to also be running my business and such people really inspired me.

Gaming is a very big and popular niche which makes it something that can always be lucrative for those that know how to get into it. This is because our young generation cannot be able to do without playing video games.
Gaming is really popular and it is based on entertainment , so if you are able to make the best out of it , then it could be profitable. When doing a gaming business make sure you have a comfortable location.

Gaming is really popular and it is based on entertainment , so if you are able to make the best out of it , then it could be profitable. When doing a gaming business make sure you have a comfortable location.

I also have good reasons to believe that it's why there's a lot of gaming niche websites that we are seeing today. Perhaps, it's even the right time for me to invest more in the gaming sector. I'm thinking about heading into something with Microsoft.

Well there are several ways to which we can get alot of business ideas depending on the kind of business you want.

it also depends on individuals, there are people who are endowed with a natural gift to develop ideas.

I think making research is the best place to get what you are looking for, if you want to gain business ideas I'll advise you to make research, I'm very sure you'll get what you are looking for.
You are right, that's what I like online,if you are looking for something you can get it easily but only if you are in the right place, just like you said making research might help.

Some business ideas comes to you naturally , some can be gotten when listening to news or when to are surfing the internet online , and you can also get some business idea when you are in the midst of your colleagues

Social media platforms like YouTube is very helpful, it has helped me to gain a lot of knowledge on different kinds of things online, I also like the internet because it has been always helpful
You are right, YouTube has helped me a lot in terms of gaining a lot of knowledge online, if you are seeking for knowledge online YouTube is a good platform that you can use.

Business idea could be gotten from experience and you can get it through friends and family without payment. All you need is to seek for their consent, and the advantage you can learn physically.

Well, it even get better because you will always have the zeal and commitment to face any challenges that come to that business because it is something that you have your whole spirit and commitment into as a driving force.

Facing challenges is a very normal part of life and we face challenges all the time. The fact remains that dealing with the challenges in the best manner is the greatest way to make sure that you become successful.

I don't have a business now. But my business idea will mostly depend on what I studied in the university , but if I don't want to operate a professional business then I can choose my business idea based on what is lacking within my location.

Me aswell, I'm looking forward on starting up my YouTube channel, but it's not really easy to start up a YouTube channel, you need to have a lot of things before you can earn money from it.
That's really good, if you want to start up a YouTube channel you need to have a lot of things, you need to have different skills set before you can actually earn money.

Well, not all the people are suggested ideas by others as many people are creative enough to think about different kinds of ideas. However, not all the ideas are beneficial. This is something we should consider.
I agree with you that not every business idea is beneficial or profitable. Before you take any business idea seriously you should always do your research and you should also consider your location.

I think making research is the best place to get what you are looking for, if you want to gain business ideas I'll advise you to make research, I'm very sure you'll get what you are looking for.

Conducting a very good and detailed research on any business that you want to start is something that will provide you a lot of information on that business especially on its strengths and weaknesses before you start the business.

I got my business idea from a fwe sources which are seeking advice from people based on their knowledge and experiences, making detailed research about the ups and downs of the business, evaluating my financial status and having the boldness to start.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds