Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When your employees can't handle the works already, then it's time to hire more.

It is very important to consider the value of time a client spend with you when doing a business transaction.When there is an increase in customer patronage,you should'nt sacrifice fewer workforce and suffer the client.Best time to get in more hands.

Advertisement Placeholder
I just wish the manager of some ECObank branch will be in this forum to read this post. There is this bank in my area that only has two worker at the counter as big and influencing as they are

This may not be totally correct. It may be that the workers ain't do their jobs effectively. You as an employer would have known the number of workers that would the job effectively.

An effective workforce is paramount to every business. If the workforce is full of average and under qualified employees then it would be better to make changes.

This is needed ,because you can't keep running a stagnant business , you need to move your business forward and this are some of the method to do so, by employing more people

The right time to hire employees is when they feel overworked and overburdened. Employees are also humans and we need to respect their rights and treat them like humans. Employees are not slaves and they also have their own right. Many people treat employees like slaves and overburden them instead of hiring more employees to distribute the workload.

When you have many employees working with your business and they did not deliver as they were expected to deliver. It is not a good idea to bring in more employees to the business, the business will be choked with salaries responsibilities. It is advisable to let go of some employees that are liabilities to the company before bringing in another set of workers.

When you have many employees working with your business and they did not deliver as they were expected to deliver. It is not a good idea to bring in more employees to the business, the business will be choked with salaries responsibilities. It is advisable to let go of some employees that are liabilities to the company before bringing in another set of workers.

I really do not think it is the best idea. Many companies think that it is okay to overburden employees with work and I believe that this is a wrong thing. It is always better to hire more people if you think your organization needs more people. If you believe that employees currently working in your organization are not performing at all, then you have the option to replace them.

When a business is growing it will start showing some signs and demanding some restructuring. A business owner should be vigilant and observant enough to know when a business needs more hands and production materials to improve productivity.

Employees are the second most important people in a businesss and if the business grows one day to the stage where work is left undone then you need to add staff.

You are right, when out is affected due to lack of manpower of skill on the part of the employee, new employees could be hired or training organised to help improve the performance for the employees

I agree I think when the work gets too much for the current workforce it is only logical to hire more hands to help the operation to run efficiently.

The reality that every business or firm should pride itselp on is the increase in the patronage on the number of clients,and when this happened,and the employees does not have the capacity to handle the clients services,the best thing to do is to engage in more personnel.And this will boost the confidence the customers will have for the business.

If my employees isn't up the task which i want them to achieve on my business, I'll give them second chance to prove themselves by letting them know what they can do in order to get it right. If they fail again, then i won't hesitate to axe them and employee skilled employees to manage the task perfectly.

Concerning when my employees can't handle the works already and it is time to hire more. Well, I believe that when a company or an establishment starts to expand in infrastructure and productivity, it is a necessity to hire more workforce to aid effective results

It is as simple as that the employees handling these customer service department are not living up to expectation. You have the option of either reassigning them to other task or fire them and put people that knows the job

Have you seen an increase in concerns about customer service? Maybe these complaints include distribution difficulties, refunds and so on? Sadly, an ineffective workforce may lead to more customers slipping through the cracks or the loss of potential customers whose inquiries go unrecognized. It might be time to consider growing your employees if you have found that you are struggling to provide stellar customer service. No organization can afford to alienate current clients or disregard potential new ones.

What are your thoughts about this one, please share it in the comment box. Thankyou.
its simple to understand when demand is more than production then you have to hire more employees to complete demand of the product so in demand we can recruit more employees.

That is true that when your employee cannot handle the present work it is a good idea to hire more employees because most times when there is too much workload for workers they get frustrated.

Banks in my country don't have enough workers and this makes the workload too much for their limited staff members, but they never consider hiring more people at all.

When your employees can't seem to be able to handle their assigned tasks as it relates to your business, it is obviously having something to do with proffesionality. You simply have to fire them and hire a new set of people who are sure to know what to do on the job

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds