Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When your employees can't handle the works already, then it's time to hire more.

Hiring the right employee enhances your work culture and pays you back a thousand times over in high employee morale, positive forward-thinking planning, and accomplishing challenging goals. It also ensures that you are making the most of the time and energy that your other employees invest in a relationship with the new employee—a costly and emotional process, indeed.

Advertisement Placeholder
it doesn't always mean you have to hire more, sometimes the current ones couldn't be qualified enough that they can't get the job done themselves, so thinking of replacing could be better and less expensive

When you sense the workforce of your employees are reduced in level of quantity of production. Thee are numerous of reasons why it might be so some of the reasons are:
1. Maybe inadequate support.
2. When there is intruption along side with the pressure place on employee.
[automerge]1613078891[/automerge]
When you sense the workforce of your employees are reduced in level of quantity of production. Thee are numerous of reasons why it might be so some of the reasons are:
[automerge]1613078904[/automerge]

These is why most good government now protect the employees of companies in order to make sure they are not exploited. If you have too much work in a company you can try employing more people and reducing the wages because less work for someone will mean more productivity

What you have said is absolutely spot on. One of the metrics that indicates business growth is the fact that sales and profits are increasing and it is natural that you amply more people to handle other businesses in order not to put so much stress on the already employed staff.
[automerge]1613079055[/automerge]
What you have said is absolutely spot on. One of the metrics that indicates business growth is the fact that sales and profits are increasing and it is natural that you amply more people to handle other businesses in order not to put so much stress on the already employed staff.

Tackling ineffective work force with engaging more employees to ease the stress on the current employers or lessen the workload on them is a nice idea but it incurs more cost in the long run because as soon as the workload increase again, the employer needs to engage more employee. In place of this model, technology could be relied upon to ease the workload and also reducing the amount spent on employees over the years.

Have you seen an increase in concerns about customer service? Maybe these complaints include distribution difficulties, refunds and so on? Sadly, an ineffective workforce may lead to more customers slipping through the cracks or the loss of potential customers whose inquiries go unrecognized. It might be time to consider growing your employees if you have found that you are struggling to provide stellar customer service. No organization can afford to alienate current clients or disregard potential new ones.

What are your thoughts about this one, please share it in the comment box. Thankyou.
Having a big customer sphere is a very good thing that needs to be properly taken as an advantage. Managing many customers without stress or complaints will need you to expand your business scope by increasing your employees engaged.
[automerge]1613127811[/automerge]
Tackling ineffective work force with engaging more employees to ease the stress on the current employers or lessen the workload on them is a nice idea but it incurs more cost in the long run because as soon as the workload increase again, the employer needs to engage more employee. In place of this model, technology could be relied upon to ease the workload and also reducing the amount spent on employees over the years.
Thank you so much for this beautiful idea of employing technology to take the place of low number of employees as this will increase the production rate and work efficiency plus time management.

Have you seen an increase in concerns about customer service? Maybe these complaints include distribution difficulties, refunds and so on? Sadly, an ineffective workforce may lead to more customers slipping through the cracks or the loss of potential customers whose inquiries go unrecognized. It might be time to consider growing your employees if you have found that you are struggling to provide stellar customer service. No organization can afford to alienate current clients or disregard potential new ones.

What are your thoughts about this one, please share it in the comment box. Thankyou.
When your employees can not handle the operation or running of the business organization,then I believe you are under staff. You need to employ or hire more people to the job,to allow smooth running of the business organization with out any form of delay and delivery of good and services.

You can only hire more workers, when the work is more than the employee, you don't hire more when your staffs are unable to do the job, you sack those who are not qualified to handle the work, or you give them more training to see weather they will follow up immediately, that's how we know those that are capable.

Most business owners fall under this categories, most especially government outlets, they are greedy to them selves and also greedy to the growth of their ventures. Using less staff to achieve results can cause breakdown and inefficient results.

A company with inadequate workforce may experience a reduction in work output rate. So to maintain a good customer network power, more employees should be employed to efficiently take over the business.

When I have staffs that can not perform optimally, I would basically retrench them and hire a more competent hand, but I would first make sure that I try to get the best out of them, I would give them the whole tool to succeed but if they don't meet up to my expectation, I would have no other choice but to retrench them.

I think whenever we are doing business we keep guessing that the business is growing.We see employees on Monday whether they are handling our business or not when the company already has It is not a good idea to hire new workers when the previous ones are not handling the same work, because we compensate the MPAs we have already hired and despite receiving compensation.If you are not handling the work, then hiring new workers is not a special process

Obviously I will hire more employees to run my business and put their complete concentration on the work which is the basic need for running the business but I will also consider those who are not putting their efforts and concentration on the business work I will ask them to start this with the new workers for new employees to balance it is necessary to manage all people all employees equally but we should stay away from miss behaving activities which is really bad for impression on others.

You can actually measure the growth of a business when the numbers of people that you have employed into this particular business cannot handle the numbers of tax and demands that is in that particular business anymore that is when you should know your business is going forward.

Interaction with your customers is something that business owners should also prioritize, especially in a growing business. Customer service, a great one, will help you and your business keep your clients in good dispositions. I've heard people complaining about big business that are poor in customer service transfer to the competition.

I will use one of the banks I bank with as an example. The customer service desks is always occupied even though they have about three attending to customers. They will have customers form a very long que and that causes traffic in the bank. In such case, they are to employ more people and expand the place.
Depending on the fund at hand, if productivity can be maximised by hiring new employees you can go for it. Also be effective to note your turnover.

Every organisation needs to know when they need new staff, when workload becomes overwhelming for staff or when a specialized hand is needed then it's time to recruit, though some organizations like to manage money and over work their staff

Definitely it is only logical that when your employees can't handle the tasks within period of time due to work load then, it's time to hire more.

You can only hire more workers, when the work is more than the employee, you don't hire more when your staffs are unable to do the job, you sack those who are not qualified to handle the work, or you give them more training to see weather they will follow up immediately, that's how we know those that are capable.
I was looking for a post similar to this @Mawome as it is the most correct, it is not always about hiring more staff unless the job is huge. The staff that is hired should be qualified for their duties otherwise you should fire and co-hire new employees.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds