Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When you are home are you discussing about your job with others?

I understand your submission in that regard because you wouldn't want to disclose your pay to your wife. That is what you meant by not discussing everything.
Lol... Well it is somehow true in terms of my pay, I might not disclose it and also there jobs that deals with other people personal affairs and it is good to discuss such with any other person even your wife.

Advertisement Placeholder
Lol... Well it is somehow true in terms of my pay, I might not disclose it and also there jobs that deals with other people personal affairs and it is good to discuss such with any other person even your wife.
That is the practice of so many men because the would want to keep the exact amount that they are earning away from their wives . The women are very good at spending money and the moment they realise that you have huge amount in your account, they would come with huge budget too.

I don't really trust anybody expect my family. I don't like talking about my personal life or work with people except my family members

That is the practice of so many men because the would want to keep the exact amount that they are earning away from their wives . The women are very good at spending money and the moment they realise that you have huge amount in your account, they would come with huge budget too.
Lol.. well it is true though, once you already know you wife well in such aspect, you will just try not to disclose everything that happens at work or even you earnings to here.

Even I discuss online job with my brother. It's not a big deal to tell our family and friends about the job you're doing. In most cases, it's only those who involved in illegal business that are afraid to talk about their business. Though, there are some people who don't tell their family and friends the job he is doing.

Even I discuss online job with my brother. It's not a big deal to tell our family and friends about the job you're doing. In most cases, it's only those who involved in illegal business that are afraid to talk about their business. Though, there are some people who don't tell their family and friends the job he is doing.
It is never a big deal when you discuss how you've been earning online or offline with loved ones . It is a way to share ideas with them so that they could also earn with you and that is what makes the world go round.

I understand your submission in that regard because you wouldn't want to disclose your pay to your wife. That is what you meant by not discussing everything.
Is there anything wrong when you discuss about your job with your wife?. your wife can actually give you a very good suggestion that will help you and your business. But I think some information should be private though.

Is there anything wrong when you discuss about your job with your wife?. your wife can actually give you a very good suggestion that will help you and your business. But I think some information should be private though.
Absolutely, there's nothing wrong in discussing the working conditions at work with your wife. It is a common practice amongst men to keep their salary structure away from their wives.

Absolutely, there's nothing wrong in discussing the working conditions at work with your wife. It is a common practice amongst men to keep their salary structure away from their wives.
your wife or partner can actually help you with a lot of suggestions that would improve your work. Sometimes there are workplace problems that you need to discuss with your family because they can proffer solutions.

your wife or partner can actually help you with a lot of suggestions that would improve your work. Sometimes there are workplace problems that you need to discuss with your family because they can proffer solutions.
On that note, you are very correct because it is always important to share your problems and when you share your problems, you will definitely find solution. sharing it with families is a good gesture.

On that note, you are very correct because it is always important to share your problems and when you share your problems, you will definitely find solution. sharing it with families is a good gesture.
Definitely, that's why a wife or a husband is called partner. The both of them always share their problems together and suggest solutions to it. it is important and necessary to share problems with people close to you.

Actually there is no doubt about that people mostly discuss there job with friends, families and someone who is even related to their business just to get idea or to keep fun.

Actually there is no doubt about that people mostly discuss there job with friends, families and someone who is even related to their business just to get idea or to keep fun.
It is not all the time that one should keep discussing about your personal business with people, but it could be needed if you have issues at work and you need someone to talk to.

It is not all the time that one should keep discussing about your personal business with people, but it could be needed if you have issues at work and you need someone to talk to.
Well if you need someone to talk to about your personal business or job is good that you need a colleague within the job so that he will give you more tips on understanding and will understand why you are discussing such personal stuffs.

Well if you need someone to talk to about your personal business or job is good that you need a colleague within the job so that he will give you more tips on understanding and will understand why you are discussing such personal stuffs.
It is always good to let out his shoes that is bothering you and talk to someone to find possible solutions because you may not be able to find a solution to the problem yourself.

I have a group of friends in which we share really good relationship with and we usually just try to tell each other about our work has been going and to just try to help each other.

You just never can tell how the words of a person can be able to uplift you. This is why I usually do not miss the opportunity to just chat with my friends about how our workplace is.

Well I am a self employed person and may people in my area are aware of it. I dont most often spend and discus with people that are not from my professional because I love sharing of ideas and learning from others.

Well I am a self employed person and may people in my area are aware of it. I dont most often spend and discus with people that are not from my professional because I love sharing of ideas and learning from others.
I am so proud of you that you are able to create your own job yourself. This is the reason why it is always good to strive hard to establish your own job and you will become established financially.

Well discussing with people from home about your job is not a big deal but I know and believe there time is money and I most have to used my time on things that can profit me. either by sharing ideas with colleagues about work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds