Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When Hiring New Employees

Where to turn turn to if ine needs a new employee shouldn't be a problem at all. You can always your friends and colleagues for recommendations and they'll get them for you

Advertisement Placeholder
Where do you turn when you need to hire a new employee for your business? Do you find it easier to set up an account on a site such as Indeed or do you ask current employees for referrals first?

Where I currently live it's like you need to know someone to get your foot in the door to get an interview!
Looking for a new employees is very easy the fastest way to achieve this, is you telling the old employees to bring someone or you put a sign board outside for vacancy

When your current employees are not working well you need to sack them and hire new employees if you want your business to grow

Employing staff is not really difficult,due to the daily increment in population of the people in countries job vancy is gradually depreciating,so getting new employee for your business is not difficult just create a notice and place outside the company.

Hiring employee and staffs at work now has now turned into connections, you must know someone that actually knows someone high up before getting a job here in my country.

Well in getting an employee you need to put out advert online to get one and when they come you need to screen them in all sense before you can get the best.

I would advertise for vacancies both online and offline with the requirements and job description. Then during interview ,their abilities will be tested through a written test and practically

Where do you turn when you need to hire a new employee for your business? Do you find it easier to set up an account on a site such as Indeed or do you ask current employees for referrals first?

Where I currently live it's like you need to know someone to get your foot in the door to get an interview!
I think i will prefer to ask my current employees for referrals.
you stand a better chance of getting good hands through referrals from competent staff.
i can only resort to adverts when the first option does not work out.

When hiring new employees it's imperative not to let bias show because when it comes to business, competence should be be sought after first ahead of he's my friend or family for greater yield

I make such vacancy open by putting it on a vacancy website, this will enable me get applications from people with vast experience, ethics and skills, after all the screening process, you tend to select the best of them, great skills and experience at your disposal.

It is good to have criteria you want in any candidate you want to hire for the business. this is the reason why most companies always ask for bachelor degree as a minimum requirement from the applicants.

Last edited:

Depends on the kind of business you are into some businesses turn to the medias some turn to their staffs and some go public. Depending on the level of their business or organisation.

I will advert the vacant position on different platforms but paid and free. Seek for recommendations from clients and workers and probably put a banner to that regards. I believe I will get an experience person for that job.

A lot of business employ new people base on referrals, but I wouldn't do such as this always bring some good business down.
It is better to employ base on merit than credit

There are numerous platforms to which one can advertise his or her vacancies one of them includes the social media and post offices

There are better outsourcing firms to help allocate employees that suits your kind of business such as Indeed which is reliable.

When hiring new employee, i tell my employees to refer someone for interview, or I post on my business page so anyone could see it

Different organisation or company have their sources but I feel it's better to turn to the media so that you can get diffrent talent to interview and pick the best.

Where you should turn to when you are in nedd of hiring employees shouldn't be a problem to you at all. You can always ask for recommendations from your friends and colleagues who know of any such capable hands for your job type

When hiring a new employee there are several numbers 9f factores that are needed to be considered either internal or external factors that contribute to the growth of the business this internal factors include the strength of the business while the external factors include the ability of the employees to work effectively.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds