Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When Hiring New Employees

Since my intention of getting an employee is to have a person that will add value to the organisation therefore I will use job recruiting site to post the requirements needed from the prospective employee to be able to get the best candidate from the pool of those that might have applied for the job.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's no longer hard to employ people these days because there are lots of qualified people both online and offline looking for different jobs.

Advance technology has help in a way in disseminating jobs vacancy to the public and getting quick feedback. It has helped a lot of companies in their recruitment processes, even though there will be physical screening to get the final stage.

It generally depends on the field you work in and the help you might need as an employer. When hiring new staff you will have to look out for the potential in them and see how they can potentially contribute to the well being of the business. It's not all about answering a few questions in a job interview that counts. Recruiting staff can also be done online.

In today’s world of employing staff is one of the easiest thing to do technology has made so many things that be easier than ever before

Asking your employees to recommend for you may not be favourable because of the personal relationship but posting the job on different job search sites will give access to lots of people then you invite and interview, this give you more options to choose the best hand.
I believe asking around from your employee to recommend you a worker's sometimes may be favourable at the same time lead to bias hiring , but I believe in being plain by giving access for a lot of people to contest for the post.

I believe asking around from your employee to recommend you a worker's sometimes may be favourable at the same time lead to bias hiring , but I believe in being plain by giving access for a lot of people to contest for the post.
You are right in your opinion but in as much you give credibility a priority even your employees recommend for you ,if you're not satisfied you opt for someone else.

The moment there is a new vacancy you can hire a new staff. another reason why you can hire people is when you are business is expanding and you know people to handle difficult positions.

The fastest and cheapest say is asking an already existing employee to get you a referral, if all goes well you get the right person or you spend money on advertising on indeed and the likes

Write your reply...when hiring new employee it an good to have an many ways of income don't defend on one job.

You are right. The interview by the manager is the final step for hiring. In my experience the first interview is by the HR officer. Next is the manager of the department where the applicant will be assigned when hired. The last interview is just a formality for the big boss (president or vice president) to meet the hired applicant.
That's correct. The interview is categorically to see the best in the employee that they require it's services. Companies go for the best and not low grade worker.

that's the best decision and you will be able to get the value of what you're paying for and will not need to take time to train the person in line of your business anymore.
Yes, conducting the interview will enable me to get what I want for my business long term. But if I have time I can still train someone in such capacity to represent the business position well.

The struggles associated with hiring new employees is not an easy one at all because you'll have to take your time to search for the best and it doesn't come easily as you meeting

This is very true, it is way easy to get workers for your job than to actually get a job. This is simply because there are more workers out there looking for jobs than the actual job
There are more workers in search of a job than the job. If you look the right way in getting employees for your business, you will get employees to work for you sooner than you expected.

There are more workers in search of a job than the job. If you look the right way in getting employees for your business, you will get employees to work for you sooner than you expected.
True and these days alot of businesses have started using various methods some of them which includes social media. Facebook even has a place where you can find available jobs.

I'm not really an employer of labor but I think the best way to hire an employee in an easy way is just to register on different job website and drop the job vacancy there for interested applicant

If you are to get effective employees, you can always post the job, its descriptions and employee requirements via job websites, you would definitely receive applications via the required channel and then conduct interviews at a selected date. The only reason why you may not do the above is if you need workers so urgently and then conduct walk in interviews for different candidates, in this case you paste the adverts around using leaflets or banners.
I agree with you. Through posting job vacancies in job website is the best way to look for new employees. Here in our country having known somebody inside the job is an advantage. They are most likely hired.

I'm not really an employer of labor but I think the best way to hire an employee in an easy way is just to register on different job website and drop the job vacancy there for interested applicant
Hiring an employee is the easiest thing to do in business. Just post the vacancy in the right places and people will start applying for the vacant position.

In today's world of employing staff is one of the easiest thing to do. Technology has made so many things to be easier than ever before. When you want to employ, you can put the adverts on employment sites or even on social media you will surely receives good turnouts of prospective applicants.

If you are to get effective employees, you can always post the job, its descriptions and employee requirements via job websites, you would definitely receive applications via the required channel and then conduct interviews at a selected date. The only reason why you may not do the above is if you need workers so urgently and then conduct walk in interviews for different candidates, in this case you paste the adverts around using leaflets or banners.
Well what I do when I want to hire new employees won't be patronizing and hiring company which we carry out employment appraisals to check if there's potential employees would be good in their various jobs before they will send them to me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds