Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When Hiring New Employees

There are several ways one can reach out to the public for this purpose. It can be published through different media including the social media. I wouldn't recommend employees making referrals as they will most definitely make it personal

Advertisement Placeholder
Different organisation or company have their sources but I feel it's better to turn to the media so that you can get diffrent talent to interview and pick the best.
That is true the media is the right place to do that when starting you must make people know through facebook and twitter and news magazine this are the right source of doing such publication because most people that uses that medium are some how well talented.So I beleive they can handle your work effeciently

Different companies has their priorities when it comes to hiring new employees, but then you need to look out for competency, communication skills, etc.
[automerge]1635839706[/automerge]
When hiring a new employee, there are so many things as an employer you need to look out for...you'll need to access him or her to know how competent is the person. Also you need to know how his or her communication skill and he or she can deal with clients etc.

Last edited:
I think the best way is to post a job opportunity in a site, especially freelancing sites.you will find many people who will be interested.and choose the best by making a interview for them.

You can advertise such available positions on social media and also on Newspapers. However, asking your employee for recommendations might not be a good idea as they may recommend someone who is not competent for the role.

When hiring a new employee, there are some criteria or qualifications which are needed to be consider before accepting someone appointment l. this is to employed people with skills and the ability to meet up to the requirements of your business.

The best of the best is that you should hire an HR to help you coordinate the best applicant or potential staff because they have the strategy to fish out the best choice needed.

Where do you turn when you need to hire a new employee for your business? Do you find it easier to set up an account on a site such as Indeed or do you ask current employees for referrals first?

Where I currently live it's like you need to know someone to get your foot in the door to get an interview!
There are some website that makes it very easy for you to set up your account on them in order for you to get more interviews through them such as jobberman which also comes with an application.

Where do you turn when you need to hire a new employee for your business? Do you find it easier to set up an account on a site such as Indeed or do you ask current employees for referrals first?

Where I currently live it's like you need to know someone to get your foot in the door to get an interview!
There are sites where you can find potential employees, check on LinkedIn or Indeed. You can then proceed to interview them for the position intended to fill in.

It is almost the same where I am from. The interviews are most times mainly formalities. The candidates are always pre-chosen because they know people in higher places.

When hiring new employees. This will enhance more production and make more income. Demand will increase as well.

When hiring new staffs or employers for a company or organisation there are certain way to get adequate result especially throughout interviews and testing methods with a good character qualities alongside

When there is a need for a new employee, it is published on the sites or pages intended for that purpose, describing the characteristics and qualities expected of the applicant. And the documents that he must present to enter the possible elected to the position are added.
Sometimes I consider this thing a waste of time. I have dropped my cv in almost all the business site I know of and still yet to get a call for an interview

It is important to hire new employees especially if the old workers are not up to the task but then it is important to be very careful when selecting the employees

It is important to hire new employees especially if the old workers are not up to the task but then it is important to be very careful when selecting the employees
That's true, what are the qualities to look out for when hiring a new worker? Besides educational qualifications, do you have other qualities to look out for?

There are sites where you can find potential employees, check on LinkedIn or Indeed. You can then proceed to interview them for the position intended to fill in.
You are right.
When hiring employees, there are certain things you would have to look out for.
there are potential employees on job sites which you could call out and then interview.

I would advertise for vacancies both online and offline with the requirements and job description. Then during interview ,their abilities will be tested through a written test and ppracticall
When seeking for prospective employees to hire. I would prefer to look out for them on job sites like Indeed or LinkedIn. From there, I can interview them and offer the job to the eligible one.

There are son many ways in other to reach employees,one can make handbills,posters or billboards,or even post it on any of the social media platform.

There are different ways to seek for employees. You could post on jobs sites like jobberman. You could post about it on social media or even create like a flyer and paste it in front of your company or business place.

When you want to get a new staff or employee one, you can do it in different ways through referrals from close persons or trusted persons, post out vacancies positions and through good agents. Then you set a physical interviews with qualified person selected to find the right person

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds