Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When Hiring New Employees

Hiring a new worker is something every business owner should be very careful a about because it can make or break your business. I think hiring through agency is the best because I believe that anyone an agency refer is very capable of the job

Advertisement Placeholder
Referral is just the best way to get more people into your business organisation, I don't really have time to apply it online , I'll just ask my employee to refer someone they believe is trusted and capable of working honestly..

When a business grow it is very important to hire new employees because they would contribute to the growth of the business the more. You may be short staffed when you have reached a certain level in your business and it will be necessary to employ new staffs.

It depends on so many things . if I can be able to get someone closer by that has all the needed skill I will need from an employee , Then I will definitely employee the person. I can only have to go extra mile when I don't see the required person I need.

Their are certain things the manager needs to take care of when he or she realises the business is booming and growing to the point that the work is getting too much for the workers , that means the organisations needs to hire more workers ,

If you are in need of employees there are a lot of places in which you can post the notice and you will see a lot of people apply. You can use social media platforms like Facebook and you will see a lot of people who will be ready to work for you. If it is offline, you can also paste a notice on the street and there are people that would probably apply. Tat is how it is done in this part of the world.

Hiring a new worker is something every business owner should be very careful a about because it can make or break your business. I think hiring through agency is the best because I believe that anyone an agency refer is very capable of the job
The kind of the employee you employed in your company can be your blessing which will help your business and might also be your business doom , so you need to be careful in employing workers .

When hiring new employees, you give him rules and regulations govering the conduct of the business and lecture him the ethics involves in the job
That issue needs to be emphasied and this will go a long way to help the organisation save lots of precious time in carrying out needless orientation and how to inculcate the culture of the firm to new employees,

I love referral from current trusted and capable employee. A person refer will not want to disappoint the person that recommend him or her and nobody will recommend a person that stain his or her reputation.

Most people actually make the mistake of hiring their family and relatives in their business which I believe it's a wrong move because those people will never take the employment seriously believing that they are working for their brother that there was going to be sacked if they mess up.
That is why it is not really ideal to put in family members into the firm or business that we run,because it will be very unproductive in some instance for them to come in and do the work properlly.

Well turning to your employees for recommendations, may not really gives you what you want due to personal relationships etc. but an advertisement should be placed specifying the position and the requirements or qualifications that are needed.

I have seen some family members that really work hard not minding if their boss is the member of their family , but some family members do run away from work because their boss is their family member

I can hire a new employee from anywhere, it could be a competent person from home, church, online or anywhere as far as I know that the person can do the work well.

Actually everyone had a way to find out what he want. personally I set an advertisement to the public specifying the position needs and those qualifications that will qualify you for the position.

I've not hired employees before but strategy is to go online and post for vacancy with the qualifications needed. Then you should try a test on the available candidates to pick the choice.

I've not hired employees before but strategy is to go online and post for vacancy with the qualifications needed. Then you should try a test on the available candidates to pick the choice.
I have hired at least two employee for my baking business and what i normally do is to post a notice on a billboard outside my shop to inform the public of my intention to hire an employee .

Hiring through agencies is best for some countries. I'll prefer going to freelance site, to submit my job description, then screen those qualified for it through the proposals they made.

When it comes to hiring the right kind of people, I would try to find the right kind of talent. Many companies need talented and intelligent people, not cunning people who might harm the company.

I have hired at least two employee for my baking business and what i normally do is to post a notice on a billboard outside my shop to inform the public of my intention to hire an employee .
Nice one, that means you are not just going into the business for the profit aspect alone , you are also going into the business to help employ other people. That's nice. I hope they will enjoy you as their employers ?

When it comes to hiring the right kind of people, I would try to find the right kind of talent. Many companies need talented and intelligent people, not cunning people who might harm the company.
The problem is how can you recognise the right worker with talent that can get the work done for you , some normally have the educational talent while some have the practical talent .

The problem is how can you recognise the right worker with talent that can get the work done for you , some normally have the educational talent while some have the practical talent .

This is the job of Human resource management because they are the ones who are responsible for hiring the right kind of people for the jobs available in the company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds