Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When a celebrity is handling the business

Whenever I go to buy a product, I do not usually care if a celebrity is endorsing it. In fact I believe that the product will be over priced and very well over hyped.

Advertisement Placeholder
If a celebrity can welcome me and make sure my need are satisfied i will definitely go back and even recommend it to many people so that they can patronized him and also opportune to see him.

Business run by celebrities can be very successful if the celebrity is very humble and very passionate about the business so not the only the money is he or she after but if it is the money considering their ego such business easily die down
I support your submission. Celebrity promoting a business can makes the business performs better if such celebrity has a good personalities that is accepted by a lot of people if he doesn't have good personalities, it is bad for the publicity of the business.

Hmmm!!! That's A very beautiful idea for celebrities though. There are some celebrity's doing it but I don't think they have the time to seat at the business to take pictures all sought of things. most are proud and some are shy. By nothing stops celebrities having a business
I couldn't agree more with you there is this extra attractiveness that comes to a business when you celebrity is in charge of the business and this idea has given me the mind so want to employ a celebrity manager to manage my business so that it will pull more clients and patronage to my business.

In this age and time we live in, most people would most certainly go back to that restaurant and will be seen taking pictures of the celebrity serving them and posting on the social media.

In this age and time we live in, most people would most certainly go back to that restaurant and will be seen taking pictures of the celebrity serving them and posting on the social media.
😁😁sometimes i imagine are this celeb not human like you, but i think the way we were been created as made us not have an indepth thinking of who we really are.

I think a celebrity I have the ability to attract huge number of people into the type of business they are handling ,that is why a lot of big companies use them for advertisement, and also it is not all celebrities that have an opportunity to attract a large number of people.

I was been in a restaurant owned by a celebrity and been to a clothing store owned by a celebrity but there were no celebrities to welcome the customers.

If i am oportuned to go to a restaurant that is owed by a celebrity and the celebrity welcomed me well and ensured that I am well satisfied, I will surely visit such restaurant again and recommend the restaurant to my friends and family.
Of course it is a good idea to continue going there and even recommend it to other people because I'm sure they will offer the best services so that they can not tarnish their image and reputation in the business.

I was been in a restaurant owned by a celebrity and been to a clothing store owned by a celebrity but there were no celebrities to welcome the customers.
Lol , there is no way they will be the ones in the store. They have to employ people and will only visit when there is need for it to happen . So don't expect to see them

Of course it is a good idea to continue going there and even recommend it to other people because I'm sure they will offer the best services so that they can not tarnish their image and reputation in the business.
The major reason that I will be going to that restaurant it's not because it is owned by a celebrity but because of the way that the celebrity has welcomed me and has made me feel so good patronizing them that will make me to keep on patronized the restaurant.

When a celebrity handles the business, it helps drives more people to want to know what the business is all about which in turn will increase the sales of the company's products.

Most of the time the celebrities is just the face they don't actually own the restaurant. They usually hire people to run everything for them.

Actually celebrities own business but mostly in the fashion industry.they are already a brand their selves so their businesses run very well because of their popularity.i have never been to anyone before but I will like it if I have the means to patronize them.
When is the Liberty used to promote a business if the business to get more partners are these days many industrial make use of celebrity used in terms of selling the product.

When a celebrity handles the business, it helps drives more people to want to know what the business is all about which in turn will increase the sales of the company's products.
Do you really think this is what is happening in reality ? because if this is possible a lot of celebrities could have made a lot of money from business but most of them do not even have a business.

Have you been to a restaurant that is owned by a celebrity? When you dined in the celebrity was there to greet you what would be your reaction? Would you go back to that restaurant and would you recommend it to the people in your circle? More likely you would be posting in social media your picture with the celebrity and more likely you would go back. If that is how you feel then celebrities should be thinking of the business opportunity in their hands. Open a business now that you are still popular.
I have not been in a restaurant that is owned by a superstar celebrity. If given a chance, I will try go that restaurant. The problem is we do not have much celebrities in our area which is in a province. I will pay my fare in a boat or an airplane to go the city where there are celebrities. I would rather stay at home.

Actually celebrities own business but mostly in the fashion industry.they are already a brand their selves so their businesses run very well because of their popularity.i have never been to anyone before but I will like it if I have the means to patronize them.
When is celebrity is handling a particular business the business sells more because the celebrity promotes the brand of the business and people buy the product because of the celebrity

It's very good for celebrities to handle or own businesses. However due to time constraints, they can appoint competent staff to run the business while they use their influence to advertise the business.

Yeah there are many doing it but you will never see them there this is because of the nature of what they do for a living but still their influence do the sell for them.

Majority of the celebrity are very bad when it comes to run a business. They are going to be looking at everything from the perspective of show business. They want things to happen now in business which is often not the case.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds