Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When a celebrity is handling the business

Business run by celebrities can be very successful if the celebrity is very humble and very passionate about the business so not the only the money is he or she after but if it is the money considering their ego such business easily die down

Advertisement Placeholder
That's very encouraging because the celebrity would be developing methods of diversifying his/her income rather than depending on one source which could prevents bankruptcy in periods of a crisis.

Have you been to a restaurant that is owned by a celebrity? When you dined in the celebrity was there to greet you what would be your reaction? Would you go back to that restaurant and would you recommend it to the people in your circle? More likely you would be posting in social media your picture with the celebrity and more likely you would go back. If that is how you feel then celebrities should be thinking of the business opportunity in their hands. Open a business now that you are still popular.
That is a really good idea for celebrities. Indeed most people would love to patronize such a restaurant owned by a popular person. Especially if the celebrity is comfortable with meeting with people and taking photos with them in the restaurant. Though most of them don't like such frequent public exposures.
[automerge]1620353454[/automerge]
Have you been to a restaurant that is owned by a celebrity? When you dined in the celebrity was there to greet you what would be your reaction? Would you go back to that restaurant and would you recommend it to the people in your circle? More likely you would be posting in social media your picture with the celebrity and more likely you would go back. If that is how you feel then celebrities should be thinking of the business opportunity in their hands. Open a business now that you are still popular.
That is a really good idea for celebrities. Indeed most people would love to patronize such a restaurant owned by a popular person. Especially if the celebrity is comfortable with meeting with people and taking photos with them in the restaurant. Though most of them don't like such frequent public exposures.

Hmmm alot of people have this kind of insensitivity that always patronize classic eyes looking things and with a celebrity name without considering the taste of it satisfaction to me even if it more than a celebrity and the goods those not taste satisfied to me I will never return.

I haven't been to a restaurant and a celebrity welcomed me but if that happens I would be excited, I would definitely go back there if the celebrity welcomed me I might not post it on social media because I am not really a social media person.
everyone who receives such of fatality you will be very happy and please and also tell to everyone friends and family so patronize such restaurant or business.

I would absolutely go back to that restaurant, that's why they are used as the faces of most business ventures products and services. In my country most celebrities are running their own business already and its working for them.

How I wish am also a celebrity as well,God knows how much money I could make while doing my own business as a celeb. So if a celebrity join a restaurant business to his or her career am very sure is going to be more successful than just a common man I guess.

That will be very petulant to me, to dine in a celebrity's restaurant and he or she welcomes me with open arms. It will make me to come again even with my friends on a regular.

Concerning when a celebrity is handling the business. Well, there is no doubt that celebrities has an advantage to opening a business because they are influencial people already, so it is easy to their business to grow in a short time. There is always a nice feeling when you have an opportunity around celebrities, they definitely will get patronage

There are a lot of people who love to associate things about their lives with their favorite celebrities and that is why celebrity endorsement usually come with a lot of green light .

I think that would depend on the service of the restaurant. Yes, the celebrity might be a huge factor, but if their services are below par, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Whenever I am analyzing a business, I do not do so because a celebrity is endorsing it or is an ambassador. I analyse it based in the product itself

I think the effect will be as same as when a celebrity is marketing a particular product . Indeed it will attract many people to the business because they will have the opportunity to interact the celebrity.

Being a celebraty has a way definetly in boasting the brand of the business and make it more visible,and if he or she adds class and good customer delivery,then that woul be the icing on the cake .

You are right. That is one of the benefits of being a celebrity. Once you start up a business. All you need is capital and good customers service. As for marketing and advertising your social influence will handle that

It is a nice and thrilling excitement when you have an opportunity to meet any celebrities anyway,if I understand that a celebrities of my interest is having a restaurant I would like to be eating there almost everyday just to have a look of him. But I might not post it on the social media.

celebrity and your own business that the businessman likely flourish because there are a lot of people who will like patronize you not because you're a good business person but because you're a celebrity.

We as humans, like and meet to those people who are famous and well known. But as a customer, I would always prefer to taste of the meal rather than welcoming of a celebrity. Because all I need is to have good and tasty meal to eat. There are so many celebrities who have their restaurants, but I haven't seen many people visiting them just because of their names. In food, taste is your periority rather than famous person who is the owner of the restaurant.
I for one wouldn't even flinch if my favorite artist was in the same room with me talk less of posting on social media, I guess it's because of people like me celebrities do now want to open restaurants, lol.

Some of such restaurants or business might not actually be owned by the celebrity directly, they could just be the face of the business to attract more persons to the business or they could be ambassadors. It is actually a good idea tho as people tend to trust products or services used by celebrities.

Actually celebrities own business but mostly in the fashion industry.they are already a brand their selves so their businesses run very well because of their popularity.i have never been to anyone before but I will like it if I have the means to patronize them.
A celebrity help to sell a business and draw more patronage to the business they are two for marketing and with these it makes customers patronize your business if they are fan of such celebrities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds