Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When a celebrity is handling the business

Celebrity sponsorship creates prestige and helps products to be introduced to new audiences. Famous people's ability to influence others is the result of fame. The strength and popularity of stars can be used by corporations to promote their goods and services. Celebrities are lifestyle consultants who work behind the scenes to preserve the organisation, timeliness and productivity of a star's life. For their famous bosses, they play with several hats. There was a mistake. Most celebrities work full-time, but live 24-7 on call in reality.

Advertisement Placeholder
It will be very easy for them because they have connections , they have recognition the business will be well known to people and they will also make it on time from the business
[automerge]1612863540[/automerge]
It will be very easy for them because they have connections , they have recognition the business will be well known to people and they will also make it on time from the business and they will also have focus on the business.

Having a business runner by a celebrity is a great turnout, massive turn out, most people would just want to patronize the business just to see the celebrity, and in return the profit of the business would be great, naming your business after q celebrity is a big turnout talkless of having the celebrity around and he can give handshake to everyone that patronize

Celebrities are useful. They can be used as a promotion tool. If a celebrity dines in your restraunt and post the picture on Instagram, surely the popularity of your restraunt will be better. That is how I see celebrities, they are a marketing tool.

When celebrity handle your business the credibility will be there that you will now be seeing a lot of people coming back there on daily basis because of the celebrity, some will even take a snapshot withh the celebrity and be posting it on social media platform. That's why some company made them their brand ambassador why some go into commercial with them.

Have you been to a restaurant that is owned by a celebrity? When you dined in the celebrity was there to greet you what would be your reaction? Would you go back to that restaurant and would you recommend it to the people in your circle? More likely you would be posting in social media your picture with the celebrity and more likely you would go back. If that is how you feel then celebrities should be thinking of the business opportunity in their hands. Open a business now that you are still popular.
I'll gladly go back to the restaurant if the celebrity will do that constantly. I didn't recommend it to my friends fools and family. It will boost sales and drive in alot of customers but I don't think it is sustainable for the long period of time.

Have you been to a restaurant that is owned by a celebrity? When you dined in the celebrity was there to greet you what would be your reaction? Would you go back to that restaurant and would you recommend it to the people in your circle? More likely you would be posting in social media your picture with the celebrity and more likely you would go back. If that is how you feel then celebrities should be thinking of the business opportunity in their hands. Open a business now that you are still popular.
When a celebrity handles a business then people take more interest in that business which business celebrity handle grow fast and earn a lot more money. A celebrity can handles business in very good way and work hard

The influence of celebrity in our world can not be overemphasized. Just take a look at Kim Kardashian. The reason why her app could bring in revenue worth millions of dollars is because she was a celebrity and a very popular one. She simply use her position to push her app.

When a celebrity enter in to business that business would boom in a short period of time. For example if davido jump or run in to a clothing business majority of people would love to patronize that business before you know it, you would be seeing those clothes everywhere in the country.
[automerge]1612865244[/automerge]
When a celebrity enter in to business that business would boom in a short period of time. For example if davido jump or run in to a clothing business majority of people would love to patronize that business before you know it, you would be seeing those clothes everywhere in the country.

Take someone who stars on a popular cable TV show," says Scott Feinstein, a business manager who represents Taylor Lautner, Mila Kunis and Aaron Paul, among others. "Most people assume they're making good money, but each cycle has nine to 12 episodes. Let's say they make $50,000 per episode. Factor in taxes, union dues and commissions, and it might come out to only about $200,000 per year."

So what happens when one of these stars wants to buy a multimillion-dollar house, an extravagant car or a piece of jewelry that's astronomically priced?

Whenever a celebrity handle a business it is always well known and this is because of the have world recognition and are very influential so whenever the establish any business the business is well known and is patronised by everyone world wide

I know of some businesses, restaurants in particular that are owned by celebrities. For sure it's going to boost the sales of the restaurants and they would make more profits than a regular restaurant could make. But do not hope to see the owner of the business in the restaurant as they are usually not on ground. The business is mostly managed by someone else and not the celebrity.

There is always an upper hand for celebrity when they are running a business. We have likes of fenti by rihanna or the app that kim kardashian have. Coming to nigeria, imagine someone like Nengi or Tasha or even Erica associate herself with your hair saloon. Celebrity have a lot of influnce in the business world.

The truth is that celebrities have a wide fan base, while some have a big fan base, others have a small fan base, regardless of the sixe, if a celebrity decides to venture into a business the celebritie's fan base would definitely want to patronize that business. Concerning that restaurant, definitely fans and non-fans would want to eat there and they will take pictures with the celebrity and post on social media.

You are absolutely right, celebrities when they visit any business or have one of their own and people come across one of them, they look for ways to take selfies, ask for autographs, even take pictures from a distance. Many celebrities have taken the idea of an entrepreneurship while living their fame and produce great profits. And their friends also take the opportunity to emerge with their presence.

We humans so much like association with people who we have deemed as successful people . I don't think that will take a toll on me. I am more concerned about the quality of the food, the price and my experience over all and not meeting the celebrity.

If a business is owned by a celebrity, to me it's build the convenience of the business because no celebrity we want to put a bad picture of its products outside.

There is nothing wrong with a celebrity owning a business. I believe the business will be very popular if people knew the owner was very famous.

A lot of people are normally enticed by such things yes and a lot because of bragging rights, when I seek a product, I do it wholely with my specs in mind and not because of a person involved so I will view the business based on the product not the celebrity.

It is the quality of service that I receive that will determine if I will visit the same business again. Most celebrities has an over bloated ego, they believe they are doing you a favour for visiting their store. If I do not enjoy the service I received I won't revisits the store.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds