Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When a boss is hiring new employees what do they need to have?

But what of a situation that they may not naturally be passionate but they are willing to keep to the rules and regulation of the business and perform every activity expected of them to perform in your business ?
There's definitely no problem if the employee is can act according to rules and regulations and perform his task optimally delivering his job more effectively, then passion will no longer be useful.

Advertisement Placeholder
There's definitely no problem if the employee is can act according to rules and regulations and perform his task optimally delivering his job more effectively, then passion will no longer be useful.
I also thought as much that as long as they are able to keep to rules and regulations of the business then being passionate shouldn't really be put into consideration. But mostimes they may not really have the interest in seeing your business progressing.

They should have the zeal to work and promote the company. There are many people that will apply for work without ready to serve and promote the company. Once they have the zeal to work then they must be honest and peace loving people.

They should have the zeal to work and promote the company. There are many people that will apply for work without ready to serve and promote the company. Once they have the zeal to work then they must be honest and peace loving people.
It is very important that the employee should have the zeal and the passion for the business because that is exactly what will bring out the result that is needed by the company without all of these, their wouldn't be positive result.

It is very important that the employee should have the zeal and the passion for the business because that is exactly what will bring out the result that is needed by the company without all of these, their wouldn't be positive result.
The zeal to work is what the business owner should be looking at because it could be the game changer. If all the employees have disease the goal of the organisation will be achieved very quickly.

The zeal to work is what the business owner should be looking at because it could be the game changer. If all the employees have disease the goal of the organisation will be achieved very quickly.

When it comes to hiring people, I think that a boss should seek a talented person who is best for the job. However, trying out a new person for the job might not be a bad idea. Experience does not count all the time.

I think they must be motivated to the job and to really want to contribute to the company, not only for the money. They should also be trusted so it will be possible to trust them on a daily basis in the work's place. They should also be enlightened, people who are human beings, don't lie, do the tasks on time, aren't late for work. What do you think they should have?
Just hire the best person that you know he's best fit for the work. Sooner or later it will tell if you've hired the wrong person for the work. He might truly want to contribute to the company but might still not be qualify enough for the job

Just hire the best person that you know he's best fit for the work. Sooner or later it will tell if you've hired the wrong person for the work. He might truly want to contribute to the company but might still not be qualify enough for the job

Many people cannot hire a person solely on assumption and I must say that hiring a person is a really tricky aspect of human resourcing. Many companies usually select the wrong candidate and they need to start hiring people once again.

Many people cannot hire a person solely on assumption and I must say that hiring a person is a really tricky aspect of human resourcing. Many companies usually select the wrong candidate and they need to start hiring people once again.
You cannot hire an employee based on assumption. What you should keep doing is very simple and you must take into cognisance the skill that the employee has which is a yardstick to employment

You cannot hire an employee based on assumption. What you should keep doing is very simple and you must take into cognisance the skill that the employee has which is a yardstick to employment

The skill of someone you want to employ is very important because the scale is what is needed in the business for improvement and if you do not have a skill to contribute ,then it is useless.

The skill of someone you want to employ is very important because the scale is what is needed in the business for improvement and if you do not have a skill to contribute ,then it is useless.
Skill is highly needed in an employee because it is the contribution that is going to add to the business that matters. skill is the first thing to consider in an employee.

I am always going to attach a stone priority to somebody who understands the business or somebody who has had experience doing something like that in the past.

Well, what I tried to say is that you need to judge people before hiring them in a proper manner. I was talking about judging people and I think that a good hiring manager must have this skill.

I think when hiring the bosses usually have their requirements and qualifications for the people they need to work with in their company. They make sure that the people they recruit meet the desired requirements and qualifications through the interview.

Well, what I tried to say is that you need to judge people before hiring them in a proper manner. I was talking about judging people and I think that a good hiring manager must have this skill.
The qualification should be the first thing to be on the lookout for because that is a yardstick so knowing the skill that such person has before he's been employed into the organisation.

You need to look for what the employee has to offer before you can employ them , I mean the skills theybhave that can help your organisation moves forward in you business .
The qualification should be the first thing to be on the lookout for because that is a yardstick so knowing the skill that such person has before he's been employed into the organisation.

Different companies have different requirements. I once applied for an international company and I found that they never actually required me to be qualified. They hired me on the basis of my skill level.

Asides what they bring to the table in terms of experience or capabilities, employees should be responsible, ready to take ownership of their duties, be passionate about the job, lead and be an excellent team player.

New employees must be able to understand or at least be educationally qualified based on type of business they are doing in the new organisation. Communication is also as important as having an academic qualification

Different companies have different requirements. I once applied for an international company and I found that they never actually required me to be qualified. They hired me on the basis of my skill level.
Is true that different companies has different requirements and that is the reason why you should choose your requirement as a yardstick to employee new intake into your company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds