Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what's the worst method of payment according to you?

I want today to deposit 1 USD at FoodGame (manual deposit) to buy some gold and this is the surprise from Skrill so even earned funds with Skrill (I got recently a payment of 15.62 $ from Website Traffic Rewards) you have to make a bank or card deposit to a fee of 1.45 % (minimum 0,50 TND) otherwise fee will be 20 % and minimum 98,62 TND this will be a fourtune:
s5n5S51.png

Skrill is a well-established payment processor. Many people do not like skrill but I do not know why. I have an account with them but I have never used them. From what I have heard, skrill is just like Paypal in terms of security. Please can you mention what kind of issue are you facing specifically?

Advertisement Placeholder
Skrill is a well-established payment processor. Many people do not like skrill but I do not know why. I have an account with them but I have never used them. From what I have heard, skrill is just like Paypal in terms of security. Please can you mention what kind of issue are you facing specifically?
In term of services Skrill is not like PayPal because in Skrill is opened to more countries. The issue that fee of transfert Skrill to Skrill account is high if you do not make a bank or card deposit I am talking in websites where they provide a Skrill email to transfert funds and provide support team with transaction id not by an API payment because it works. I take example of Food Game Surf when I try to deposit some of my skrill earning and fee is shown in image is high (20 % minimum 98 TND). You have to make card deposit or bank deposit adding to getting paid by Skrill to reduce the fee to 1,45 % (0,50 TND).

In majority of these pay sysdtems my country has been left out of the ranks. Even generally accepted paypal has issues herewith my country. The issue now is that some funds are locked up there and when you try to withdraw to your bank. You get a ban. We've been having this problem with paypal for a long time now

The worst payment for me is to pay through the means of sending through a date and not a means of constant payment by the firm or the buyer that buy goods from the firm because a ba ness my promise and later break the promise there after.

to me, I dislike Skrill, I had a lot of problems especially with the address confirmation

they held me for more than 100$ for years because I didn't confirm my adress but the problem is that I sent it
the reason was that this address was writing in the Arabic Language and they didn't understand it ( a really funny reason)
after that, I had blocked directly my account and leave Skrill

what about you?
I have always hated dealing with PayPal. This is owing to the fact that in my country, you can't receive payments via PayPal, you can only send. So any website that pays via PayPal is already a turn off for me as its useless here.

One of my worst method of payment is skill. Another one is payza. But we should also understand that there are countries or sites that use them as forms of payments and are successful in it. This is just my little contribution.

One of my worst method of payment is skill. Another one is payza. But we should also understand that there are countries or sites that use them as forms of payments and are successful in it. This is just my little contribution.
Does Payza still work because I have heard that it stops working since 2016? Additionnally, all exchange sites removes Payza.

Does Payza still work because I have heard that it stops working since 2016? Additionnally, all exchange sites removes Payza.

Payza (also known as Alertpay) no longer exists. The owner of Payza was involved in illegal transfer of funds. They were also involved in money laundering. The government shut their payment processor and it is no longer in function. This is why many exchanger websites no longer deal in payza.

Payoneer is popular bank between freelancers however failure of address approval is not meaning that Payoneer services are bad they are the best.
I am not judging them. I only said my experience with them. Even the money is still lock in their account up till now becssue I have not got the adress approved. I have to open another account before I can start using payoneer.

Due to the location of my country most online payment system are not available in my country the likes of PayPal, payeer and the rest, so naturally I feel getting paid through bitcoin is the best and available way to receive funds

The worst method of payment as far as I know is the use of papal account because this is one of the most difficult form of payment in my location because PayPal mode of payment is not accepted in my location.. that is all for now

to me, I dislike Skrill, I had a lot of problems especially with the address confirmation

they held me for more than 100$ for years because I didn't confirm my adress but the problem is that I sent it
the reason was that this address was writing in the Arabic Language and they didn't understand it ( a really funny reason)

what about you?
Its got to be PayPal! They limit people's account for flimsy reasons thereby holding your hard earned funds to ransom, your funds can be charged back by a fraudulent customer and yet they do not allow some countries use their services. Unfortunately it seems they are the most preferred payment gateway by many organisations

Its got to be PayPal! They limit people's account for flimsy reasons thereby holding your hard earned funds to ransom, your funds can be charged back by a fraudulent customer and yet they do not allow some countries use their services. Unfortunately it seems they are the most preferred payment gateway by many organisations
It is correct, in almost all the places where I have worked and I currently do it, the Paypal wallet is the preferred one, So far I have not had problems to mobilize the money, the only bad thing is the high percentage of discounts that they make for each transaction, this is truth that affects my pocket.

I have always hated dealing with PayPal. This is owing to the fact that in my country, you can't receive payments via PayPal, you can only send. So any website that pays via PayPal is already a turn off for me as its useless here.
I agree PayPal is stringent and doesn't work for many countries, especially the third world but all of that is to be safe and avoid problems.

To a reasonable extent most of this payment platforms are very reliable and their fee and not that high but considering that PayPal is not friendly to many African countries many of us see the worst payment system.

what about you?
Well, for me I would say the PayPal is not an easy form of payment especially for many Nigerians due to the location restriction. I find it difficult to use the money there as I would have love to. It limits the purchasing power of whatever amount I have there.

Well, for me I would say the PayPal is not an easy form of payment especially for many Nigerians due to the location restriction. I find it difficult to use the money there as I would have love to. It limits the purchasing power of whatever amount I have there.
I read before that Paypal block Nigerian people from using it due to some security reasons. Not just Nigeria, also many African countries due to cheating and frauding from their members.
Sorry to say that, but that's Paypal what said.

It seems very obvious why cash rent payments are a bad idea. Cash can easily be lost and is difficult to trace. Also, cash payments mean that tenants and landlords have to meet in person and that can be inconvenient for both parties concerned. Although some tenants might prefer cash payments, the fact that it will only show on a bank statement as a withdrawal means that it cannot be attributed clearly to rent payments.

There are quite some payment methods that are not tailored to meet the Custer needs. Generally I do not like PayPal because it does not have services in my country now and that quite frustrating as you can send payments but you can not receive them for years now.

The best method of paying is cypro. Other could be payer. However direct paying into one's account could be dangerous because the payer could be questionable. So hindering you to cash out the fund. I prefer cypro.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds