Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what's the worst method of payment according to you?

Depending on the business and the amount being paid. For safety reasons, it's better for huge and large amounts to be paid via bank transfers. Smaller cash can be received cash if cash is used daily or often by the business which will save time and money for going to deposit and withdraw in banks. Payments should also be at the customer's convenience. Or if you're the one making payments, it should also be at your own convenience. Make transfers if you do not have enough cash or if you use cash too frequently.

Advertisement Placeholder
to me, I dislike Skrill, I had a lot of problems especially with the address confirmation

they held me for more than 100$ for years because I didn't confirm my adress but the problem is that I sent it
the reason was that this address was writing in the Arabic Language and they didn't understand it ( a really funny reason)
after that, I had blocked directly my account and leave Skrill

what about you?
Bank application. It has done me a lot of harm. I sent money to someone, the person did not get it and I didn't get a refund. I went into the bank to complain but the transport I was wasting soon almost reached the amount I lost. Since then I will rather use ussd, and I didn't forgive the bank.

The only payment method I have is Paypal. I did not care to open an account in other payment centers because I might just spread my money and it is just a few. With Paypal I can easily transfer the balance to my bank account. If I need funds for Paypal then it can get from my credit card. Paypal is like the conduit that when we travel I can also use it for some purchases especially for online transactions.

I hate western union because of complications surrounding it. Fees are high and paperworks are also cumbersome. Sending money to another country different from yours will make you lose money due to exchange. I dislike payeer too because it looks unorganized. It'll also cost you a lot to move money away from their platform. People don't like it too because of their complexity.

I do not have any problem with any payment through online. Because I'm not using any wallet or crypto address that is writing in other language than English. Though, I might experiences of payment delay but I usually later received my money.

I've not used a lot of payment methods and I don't think I hate any. But the one which I dislike the most is PayPal, I'm actually okay with it but I just dislike it because it doesn't accept withdrawal in my country.
Almost every site online that wants to pay refer customers to PayPal but what's the point of receiving money on a platform you can't withdraw.

I once had a bad experience with remita payment. My account was debited and the system was still indicating that I have not being paid. Went to the bank to lay a complain. I still had to call three customer care agents on numerous occasions which was not even free. Had to go pay over the counter....my money haven't BRM refunded till today.

The worst method of payment is the one that takes too much charge fees. For example Bitcoin, that takes about or more than 5 percent of your money, even PayPal charges are high which is a really big disadvantage because most of your money will be gone. When receiving payments be careful and make sure your method does not take too much fee charges from your money

In my case I only use Paypal and Airtm, I have a Payeer account but so far I have not used them. I have no complaints about the previous payment methods, only about the discounts that Paypal makes for each transaction, the rest have been respectful and without inconveniences.

I hate Paypal. I know many people will disagree with me. Paypal does not support my country and it is notorious for blocking accounts and freezing funds of many people. It is also very strict and many people are annoyed by Paypal, too.

My worst kind of payment platform is PayPal, I know lots of people like to use PayPal for sending and receiving money, and it looks very easy and efficient, but to me I don't like hearing about it. Reason is because the platform has caused me lots of earning opportunities, if I enter a site and it turns out that PayPal is the only payment option I will just exit because my country is excluded by the company from using their platform.

The funniest thing is that I am planing of opening a skrill account but the poster review has turned me off. I only experience bad tome payoneer when it failed to approve my adress and the money was held.

Yes Skrill really have disadvantage and advantage in using it but the advantage superseded the advantage. But for me I preferred using getbarter cause it's very easy and fast in doing transactions.

The funniest thing is that I am planing of opening a skrill account but the poster review has turned me off. I only experience bad tome payoneer when it failed to approve my adress and the money was held.
Payoneer is popular bank between freelancers however failure of address approval is not meaning that Payoneer services are bad they are the best.

I am not concerned with the fact that they did not over a good costomers service, what is bothering me is the fact that you left 100 USD with them,in my country,that is a huge some tonoart with.

to me, I dislike Skrill, I had a lot of problems especially with the address confirmation

they held me for more than 100$ for years because I didn't confirm my adress but the problem is that I sent it
the reason was that this address was writing in the Arabic Language and they didn't understand it ( a really funny reason)
after that, I had blocked directly my account and leave Skrill

what about you?
To me and according to my friends , the worst form of online payment is none, all online payment is good but some of them charges arms and legs for their charges, most especially if you are using PayPal ,

PayPal. The limits placed on my country is too bad; we can only make payment but not receive any money.

A lot of international platforms and companies like using it only, and this makes it hard for me except if I want to use hook and crook methods.

To me and according to my friends , the worst form of online payment is none, all online payment is good but some of them charges arms and legs for their charges, most especially if you are using PayPal ,
That's right, if you're not from a third world country, especially the Asian and African countries, the online wallets that had started before a long time make limitations for those countries due to fraud and fake information giving by them to confirm their accounts.

Yes Skrill really have disadvantage and advantage in using it but the advantage superseded the advantage. But for me I preferred using getbarter cause it's very easy and fast in doing transactions.

I do not prefer such kind of payment processors. This is because you cannot exchange money to and forth between these payment processors. I like PerfectMoney, Payeer, etc. They are super easy to use and they do not require you to go through troublesome KYC (Know Your Customer) process.

I do not prefer such kind of payment processors. This is because you cannot exchange money to and forth between these payment processors. I like PerfectMoney, Payeer, etc. They are super easy to use and they do not require you to go through troublesome KYC (Know Your Customer) process.
I want today to deposit 1 USD at FoodGame (manual deposit) to buy some gold and this is the surprise from Skrill so even earned funds with Skrill (I got recently a payment of 15.62 $ from Website Traffic Rewards) you have to make a bank or card deposit to a fee of 1.45 % (minimum 0,50 TND) otherwise fee will be 20 % and minimum 98,62 TND this will be a fourtune:
s5n5S51.png

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds