Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's that business you desire to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedo24

Captain Junkie
Credits
Successful business is the ticket to financial indepence and wealth multiplication. It is no doubt that the good number of people which to engage in business but some factors hinder them. What is that business you wish to start and did you choose to start the business?

Advertisement Placeholder
I haveva business dreams which are cassava farming, and property investment. What is delaying me to start is capital. But I believe in myself that I will start the business very soon.

I had 2 failed businesses before and at my age it is not good to have a stressful business. Maybe a cooked food store for take our or delivery would do because I am the chef in our kitchen and I can supervise the cooking. However, I am still studying the rental of store space in our village because it is pretty expensive and that may be the reason why so many stores would open now and would close after 3 months.

I strongly desire to set up my baking business in a huge way but finance seems to be the problem, though I have started baking for money but I don't have a store nor much recognition that will bring me loads of orders....

I am really interested in tailoring, as that's my skill, but it takes time to earn. But recently, am finding online marketing to be very interesting. So am going to continue and see where this takes me.

Softdrinks business first in retail then wholesale as time goes on, I wish to display them in glass chillers with some great snacks where people can easily seat and eat. Preferably softdrinks in pet bottles and slim cans, this business moves rapidly especially in the dry or hot season.

Successful business is the ticket to financial indepence and wealth multiplication. It is no doubt that the good number of people which to engage in business but some factors hinder them. What is that business you wish to start and did you choose to start the business?
The business which I want to start is the sale of cosmetics because it is a very profitable business.Every girl and woman likes to do Make up.So it's a best one business.

I planned opening an electrical and electronics shop when I have enough capital. In my own opinion Aside real estate it is the second most profitable business I know of. Importing from Lagos and selling over where I resides.

These are very good businesses that you guys have mentioned here , I am glad that you are already thinking of best you can raise capital gradually , you can also work on the feasibility study and see how best you can start little.

I intend to start sales of hair extensions business soon. I am going for that because ladies make their hair all year round for virtually all their lifetime.

I desire to set up an online computer training center, i believe everyone needs to learn from anywhere they are. The condition of things now requires that online learning should be encouraged and available to all

I desire to start the selling of cars. I will have to be importing cars, mainly second handed vehicles in to the country and sell to timing buyers n Nigeria at good rate. It is quite lucrative although capital intensive.

I have hoped in starting a blogger business career. Expanding my game console business larger in different location to drive me the money I have long time desired to have.

I have a dream business and that's cocoa farming business, it's a very profitable and lucrative business because most chocolate and beverages industries make use of cocoa primarily for their production

I have vision about establishing an online business very soon. This is because I have seen the benefits of online business ,and I won't think of anything less than keying into it .

There many people out there looking for someone to give them capital to startup a business and also there different people that have that and they know what they do with the money because they dont have business idea.....if have money I will love to go into build of invent center a renting it out

Ever since when I was young i.e from my primary school,I find things relating to agriculturing easier. I do and understand things about it easily.
Though a medical student, it has always been my dream to practice agriculturing.

I think best business is the business in which u can take keen interest. You should know each and every detail about that bussiness .For me cloth bussiness is the best bussiness and everybody want to buy dressess occantionally

The business i desire to start is opening a game center business and make more cash , since i stay in a urban area so i would possibly be getting more customer ,what i need now is the capital
[automerge]1608734445[/automerge]
The business i desire to start is opening a game center business and make more cash , since i stay in a urban area so i would possibly be getting more customer ,what i need now is the capital
[automerge]1608734445[/automerge]

I desire to establish a unisex saloon with pedicure and manicure treatment made available for my customers. My interior motive or let's say what really induces me to develop interest in such business is because I love being an agent of beauty creation, and i look forward to that dream of mine to come reality soon through gradual planning and savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds