Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's that business you desire to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Successful business is the ticket to financial indepence and wealth multiplication. It is no doubt that the good number of people which to engage in business but some factors hinder them. What is that business you wish to start and did you choose to start the business?
I want to open a sanitary store in my area. I want to bring stand tiles and all water items to the sanitary store.People in my area go to other cities to buy these things. If I start this business, everyone will buy their necessities from here.

Advertisement Placeholder
Land Sales and Rentals

The land market has recuperated fundamentally since 2008, offering numerous decisions of moderate and extravagance lodging from one side of the country to the other. This is particularly evident in the rental market, on the grounds that twenty to thirty year olds don't accepting homes at a similar cost as the past age. Indeed, there are more occupants today than any other time in recent memory since 1965, showing a flourishing business sector without indications of easing back down. While home buys among twenty to thirty year olds may not be at the degree of the past age, land purchasing and selling are likewise not without potential. Eventually, a great many people need to purchase a house or business property, placing you in a productive position.

I want to open a sanitary store in my area. I want to bring stand tiles and all water items to the sanitary store.People in my area go to other cities to buy these things. If I start this business, everyone will buy their necessities from here.
This is very lucrative business because they are basic necessities , I will encourage you, if you have little capital to start little so you can test run the level of turn over from the business before you can expand.

I want to open a boutique. I love to collect and sell embroidered clothes and clothes of different designers. I also like to design so I want to turn my hobby into a business.

I'm doing the business in which I'm interested and that is my Online Art & Craft business. I started that online business in 2015 and its going very well. I'm very happy and satisfied with it.

Successful business is the ticket to financial indepence and wealth multiplication. It is no doubt that the good number of people which to engage in business but some factors hinder them. What is that business you wish to start and did you choose to start the business?
Thinking about doing a clothing business And I am also very much interested in it and my heart is to arrange a good place.
Where can i open this shop And this is a very good business. I hope to earn a lot more profit.

Thinking about doing a clothing business And I am also very much interested in it and my heart is to arrange a good place.
Where can i open this shop And this is a very good business. I hope to earn a lot more profit.
It is very likely that such a store or boutique is lacking in your location, so starting the business in your location is a good idea, locate where you can get the clothes cheaper then resell.

I have a lot of business in my mine thinking on how to start up my business, am also looking for a location were I can start it, but I like opening a computer center I don't know if it is a lucrative business

I really love selling toys and clothing. I hope to start a store where I can place my goods and I will also sell it online. However, the pandemic has weakened these industries and I think it's better to try food business instead.

I wish to set up and start a Fintech Business. This is a business that will allow different individuals to make transactions seamlessly without having to go to the bank or visit the ATM stand in my home country. There are other Fintech companies over here but they are not doing what people expect them to do so that's why I want to key into this

As for me if am going to start any business again it's going to be farming and if it's not farming it's going to be farming again and if it's not farming it's going to be Bitcoin investment because it's what I no about and I have study about it very well and practiced it very well so I no in and out about it so nothing else am going to do again if not that

I plan on going into agriculture soon. Livestock production to be precise. Livestock production consists of chicken, pig, beef,fish production.It’s capital intensive but it has proven to be very lucrative and profitable. The only bad challenge I may Face is the unavailability of ready market for produce unless you want export your produce

The business I always wanted to have is real estate. In my country it is a business with a lot of demand and I have seen friendships that have taken off without return, in this real estate world. I am convinced that by making purchases, sales and rentals of real estate, I will obtain the long-awaited reward, which is financial stability.

I wish to start an importation business but I lack the funds and technical know-how to run this business. I'm working hard and saving money in hope that one day I will have money to run my dream business.

There are many businesses from which we can run fastly and I think one of the best buisness real estate and property selling, because this is the most profitable and excellent business in every country.

Im new in this world of business but i desire to start an onlin business like a shoppify market and I also want to make my own brand of clothing. and many other project and at this very moment I have a print on demand shop. I also want to be an influencer in social networks and have a youtube channel.

The business I will like to start, they are numerous, am a type of business person
but I will mention few
Softdrinks business first in retail then wholesale as time goes on, I wish to display them in glass chillers with some great snacks where people can easily seat and eat. Preferably softdrinks in pet bottles and slim cans, this business moves rapidly especially in the dry or hot season

If you have a job then you must have a side business.
Many business which are beneficial and in my mind but the most equitable business i imagine is to start baby garments and jewelry.
With all this general store business is also very beneficial.

I have always wanted to be a developer, and thanks to the creator, it has been fun developing different websites and attaching them to my portfolio. I also want to invest in crypto trading and bizdustry has been paying me with Bitcoin. Thanks to the management of bizdustry.

Distribution of palm oil has been my greatest business desire for a while now, I plan on using this business as a means to gather experience to start the real business that i have always wanted to start who is exportation of palm oil business.
At a point in my life, petroleum marketing was my business desire but there was a great shift when I discovered palm oil exportation business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds