Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's that business you desire to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dream is to start a botique of bridal dresses as this is now in trend ,everyone buy the bridal dresses from the high name of botiques.There is the big demand of these dresses .For this i have to work on some fashion designing class so that i can start my own business by having little knowledge about botiques work

Advertisement Placeholder
I have an enormous passion for agribusiness(crops and food processing) and am already working towards achieving that...I also have a dream of opening a microfinance bank one day.

The business I will like to start, they are numerous, am a type of business person
but I will mention few
Softdrinks business first in retail then wholesale as time goes on, I wish to display them in glass chillers with some great snacks where people can easily seat and eat. Preferably softdrinks in pet bottles and slim cans, this business moves rapidly especially in the dry or hot season
This is a very good business plan which is not capital intensive as such, you just need a good location, a chilling machine and good source of electricity . People will surely patronize especially if you package your sales services very well.

I have a lot of business in my arsenal but to be sincere I didn't even know which of them I might really want to start now but upon all the business I have if opportunity arises that I must start I think I will go into online marketing as this is to me the most profitable one I can do confidently, it just really depends on a lot of factors also.

If, I posses some captial and assets then, I will strat the business in poultry and fish farm. As there is demand among the people for chicken meat, fried fish and eggs in the cold winters. It will be much, useful regarding as health of people and wealth for me.

My desire is to start my own business first than second aim is to start designing furnitures for appartments and for luxuray houses.every aim can be considered as the big goal in life because your desires can never be fulfil untill or unless you never work for your achievement .so keep desires in your mind and make goals for achieving you goals at any cost

The business I have always aspire and hope for is. Cocoa farming, most chocolate and beverages industries are highly in need of cocoa because that is their primary source of production. But the time it takes is long

If am opportuned to start a business I will rather start a school business where pupils and students can learn how to read and write and also discover their tskents and so as to impact the necessary and foundational knowledge into them.

My every day prayer is to become a professional event planner. I love decorating for events and activities. It gives me joy to fix the party floor for those celebrating. I do go out for work to earn little cash, but I do that by working with other person who are into the same line of work with me and not alone. If I am able to actualize the desire amount of money i need to start my own event planning hall personally, I will do it and start making more profit.

Successful business is the ticket to financial indepence and wealth multiplication. It is no doubt that the good number of people which to engage in business but some factors hinder them. What is that business you wish to start and did you choose to start the business?
Farming business oo. Got many on my mind. One stream of income is never enough. This new year, I’m definitely starting up my farm fully. Capital is been gathered already

Farming business oo. Got many on my mind. One stream of income is never enough. This new year, I’m definitely starting up my farm fully. Capital is been gathered already
That's great one, farming is very lucrative business , I wouldn't know if you will be engage into fruit farming, Crop farming or animal production. These are very special areas to make money from.

These business I intended to start in the nearest future are thus

1 Computer College: this would be a place where people can leaning about the latest softwares with intensive practical training. Poepls will be able to do coding easily, build resposive websites, develop life enhancing apps etc.

2 Internet Marketing School: this will work in hands with the computer college. At this school, people learn the nitty gritty of internet businesses like domain flipping, Affiliate marking, blogging etc.

Successful business is the ticket to financial indepence and wealth multiplication. It is no doubt that the good number of people which to engage in business but some factors hinder them. What is that business you wish to start and did you choose to start the business?
I have my online business of jewelry and molds making. It's successful. But it's my wish to start online cloth selling business as well. Because clothes selling business is very profitable in all countries. Specially in my country,this business has big demand. So in future ,I ll start this business along with jewelry making business.

I have my online business of jewelry and molds making. It's successful. But it's my wish to start online cloth selling business as well. Because clothes selling business is very profitable in all countries. Specially in my country,this business has big demand. So in future ,I ll start this business along with jewelry making business.
That's a good plan you have got, considering the fact that you had a successful business in place already, it won't be difficult to grow this new business again. Will you be engage in adult clothes, kids or both of them?

As for me, i have always desired to own a shipping and logistics company. Supplying goods and services to my fellow citizens on a large scale. This is because I am a very generous person and it gives me joy providing for the people around me (friends and family).

There is no business I can't do, inasmuch as it's legit. My type of business I love to do is Gaming business. I need a business that will do me good by just opening a shop where people come to play gé and return to their respective home after leisure time. I also want to move into agro allied business.

I have always think of starting an importation and exporting agricultural goods business. I will be the one planting the the farm product ,cultivate them and then export them to other countries. It is a really good and profitable business but it takes a lot of effort and capital to start that kind of business.
[automerge]1612724845[/automerge]
I have always think of starting an importation and exporting agricultural goods business. I will be the one planting the the farm product ,cultivate them and then export them to other countries. It is a really good and profitable business but it takes a lot of effort and capital to start that kind of business.

I have always loved to start a farming business because I am passionate about it. Piggery and poultry farming are the two most important to me. I chose these two because they are complementary. Pigs can feed on poultry feed too.

As for me I would like to start selling press on nails, that is, already made artificial nails that has been painted and designed. I feel it will be a nice business because I know not all ladies will have the time to go to a salon to have their nails done. It's easy for them to just use the press on nails which saves time.

I haveva business dreams which are cassava farming, and property investment. What is delaying me to start is capital. But I believe in myself that I will start the business very soon.
business is good for a man as compared to job because in job fix salary and duty times but in business your work grgrow up and you sell your atoms at a large scale aand get good profits I want to start cloth sell business at large scale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds